HND Global limited Scammer - don't trust them please

FenasiKerim

Recruit
Hello Guys! The same thing happened with me! I met her (beautifull china girl) and she began to become a very good girl and started to tell me about what she do with forex. She said that there is an Person from her university he gives forex signals to her each day.

I am doing this now for 2-3 months and my balance is like 2 mil dollars!!! Couple days ago i want to withdraw money from HND but they first want an security deposit of 10% of my balance. That was not feeling good and i started to research things on the internet. And yes i heard it was a bit SCAM!!!

I am not going to pay anything. This girl is an employee of HND. She fixes people like us to also earn money. This is her job.

BE WARNED PEOPLE!

HeavenLeighRob

Sergeant
I have been seeing so many scam reports similar to this one lately. They often start out with a Chinese woman that contacts the victim through Telegram or some other site and then she persuades them to sign up and invest with a certain company. Sorry to hear that this has happened to you.
I would suggest filing a report through the proper channels. Another common scam is scam recovery for these situations, but many of those people will also take your money and run. Whatever you do, don't send this broker another penny.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hello Guys! The same thing happened with me! I met her (beautifull china girl) and she began to become a very good girl and started to tell me about what she do with forex. She said that there is an Person from her university he gives forex signals to her each day.

I am doing this now for 2-3 months and my balance is like 2 mil dollars!!! Couple days ago i want to withdraw money from HND but they first want an security deposit of 10% of my balance. That was not feeling good and i started to research things on the internet. And yes i heard it was a bit SCAM!!!

I am not going to pay anything. This girl is an employee of HND. She fixes people like us to also earn money. This is her job.

BE WARNED PEOPLE!
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

dikarl

Recruit
pm me here on what is needed to be done REMOVED to share experience

FPA Forums Team Note: Why not share all information publicly? Scam companies don't like their victims post information where Google can find it.

Sharing an email publicly will get you dozens of contacts from recovery room scammers.