HND Global limited Scammers

Hi .
Yes I know and it is the second time they have chanaged thire URL and I am working with other friends/ victims as a group against them .

Up to date , I don't know a recovery company.and I as mentioned I trusted one company and almost was going to be scammed again .

Can we have a private chat ? If yes please share your number here and I will connect with you then arrange further actions .

Best regards
Hi Alosh, yes we can. I have messaged you privately.

Are there any legitimate recovery companies? Has anyone had success in recovery all or some of their money? Please share.

Are there any legitimate recovery companies? Has anyone had success in recovery all or some of their money? Please share.
Most recovery companies are ran by scammers. You must be very careful if you decide to hire one. Have you filed an IC3 with the FBI and report with the local regulators in your country? Below is a video that explains many details about these scams including the top bosses names.

Most recovery companies are ran by scammers. You must be very careful if you decide to hire one. Have you filed an IC3 with the FBI and report with the local regulators in your country? Below is a video that explains many details about these scams including the top bosses names.

Thanks! Doing a doc (since my experience) and would love to get your story. You available for a chat?

Thanks! Doing a doc (since my experience) and would love to get your story. You available for a chat?
Please contact the Global Anti Scam Organization regarding the doc. They can help with any information you are looking for including if any information is needed from me.

Hello all
I have been scammed by a broker called HND Global ltd based in UK. I have lost more than $210,000 and now they stopped responding to my emails or chats. Not sure what to do next. I stay outside UK, and how to recover my funds.

The story goes as below:

On November 2021, I met a Chinese girl named (Gloria/Panpan) on Tiktok (+44 7862769717), she added me to her whatsapp and we chatted for a few days. She started discussing about MT4 platform and the broker she was working with. Although, I was not interested in the beginning, after a few weeks, she started showing screenshots of her profits and asked me to trade with a demo account and see the results. I applied for a demo account, and she started giving me trading signals and my account started giving good results.

In December, I opened a real account, and started following the same technique i.e. every day she will give me signals, and I traded based on that. I had invested around $150,000 and made amazing profits. Meanwhile, she started getting more and more close with me. She started sharing her photos, and stories about her family, etc.

In January, I thought of withdrawing the funds, that’s when I had been informed, that I have to pay 10% of the total amount, without which they won’t let me withdraw. Without thinking much I paid around $50,000 (how stupid of me !!!), that’s when they came up with another story that I have to pay additional 2% digital tax, this time I started googling about it and I did see news about 2% digital tax on crypto, and I paid again $10,000 (so foolish of me !!!). And again they started bringing new things, they said now that I have to follow certification of my wallet. For certification, I have to scan QR code (which leads to this link: https://pay.metamask.expert/), they said that I have to only pay $1 USDT to certify. I emptied my wallet, before clicking on this link. I noticed an unverified smart contract was granted full access to my wallet (on Ethereum approvals page). When I asked about this, they gave me some lame excuse. However, they said they will release my funds within 24 hours.

After a few hours, they came back and said, my wallet is empty and I need to deposit atleast 10% of my withdrawal funds again to my wallet. They kept on saying that I don’t have to pay again to them but instead just deposit to my wallet, after which they will release my funds. After googling, I understood that the unverified smart contract that got attached to my wallet when I scanned the QR code could withdraw all the funds in my wallet without my consent, thus, I declined this idea of theirs and asked them to release my funds as soon as possible.
This discussion went on for a few days, Meanwhile, their initial site which I was using (https://hnd-global.com) went offline however they emailed instantly saying that they are facing some issues and will fix it at the earliest. Meanwhile, I can chat with their customer service on telegram. Same time, the Chinese lady was also consoling me stating that the funds will be released and there's no need to worry. However, I said I won’t deposit 10% again and insisted to release my funds as soon as possible.

Few days back, the Chinese lady deleted her WhatsApp account, even the telegram customer service deleted my conversation thread, also they stopped responding to my emails. Now I am really depressed, lost a lot of funds, not sure how to recover these funds. I had already invested and paid more than $210,000 to these scammers.

Now, once I revoked the smart contract access from my wallet and instantly one new guy (+49 17693705913) started messaging me on whatsapp, asking me why did I revoke the access and that they have been waiting for me to deposit the 10% money to my wallet. They asked me to deposit immediately and to scan the QR code again since I revoked the previous added access and they kept on insisting that as soon as this is completed that he will transfer my funds. I declined it and I told him that I will report to police and file cases, however he seems unmoved by these. He even said go and report them and he doesn't care about all those.

Please let me know the actions I can take against these fraudsters. I really don’t want to let them escape this easily especially with our hard-earned money. I am based outside UK. Also, let me know if there’s a way to recover my funds.

I can share the photos/videos of the Chinese lady here, if it meets the community guidelines, at least that way community will know for sure to stay away from this Chinese lady if she approaches anyone of you.
Hi They should be registered with the Financial Services Authority in the UK so you should start your complaint there

Hello all
I have been scammed by a broker called HND Global ltd based in UK. I have lost more than $210,000 and now they stopped responding to my emails or chats. Not sure what to do next. I stay outside UK, and how to recover my funds.

The story goes as below:

On November 2021, I met a Chinese girl named (Gloria/Panpan) on Tiktok (+44 7862769717), she added me to her whatsapp and we chatted for a few days. She started discussing about MT4 platform and the broker she was working with. Although, I was not interested in the beginning, after a few weeks, she started showing screenshots of her profits and asked me to trade with a demo account and see the results. I applied for a demo account, and she started giving me trading signals and my account started giving good results.

In December, I opened a real account, and started following the same technique i.e. every day she will give me signals, and I traded based on that. I had invested around $150,000 and made amazing profits. Meanwhile, she started getting more and more close with me. She started sharing her photos, and stories about her family, etc.

In January, I thought of withdrawing the funds, that’s when I had been informed, that I have to pay 10% of the total amount, without which they won’t let me withdraw. Without thinking much I paid around $50,000 (how stupid of me !!!), that’s when they came up with another story that I have to pay additional 2% digital tax, this time I started googling about it and I did see news about 2% digital tax on crypto, and I paid again $10,000 (so foolish of me !!!). And again they started bringing new things, they said now that I have to follow certification of my wallet. For certification, I have to scan QR code (which leads to this link: https://pay.metamask.expert/), they said that I have to only pay $1 USDT to certify. I emptied my wallet, before clicking on this link. I noticed an unverified smart contract was granted full access to my wallet (on Ethereum approvals page). When I asked about this, they gave me some lame excuse. However, they said they will release my funds within 24 hours.

After a few hours, they came back and said, my wallet is empty and I need to deposit atleast 10% of my withdrawal funds again to my wallet. They kept on saying that I don’t have to pay again to them but instead just deposit to my wallet, after which they will release my funds. After googling, I understood that the unverified smart contract that got attached to my wallet when I scanned the QR code could withdraw all the funds in my wallet without my consent, thus, I declined this idea of theirs and asked them to release my funds as soon as possible.
This discussion went on for a few days, Meanwhile, their initial site which I was using (https://hnd-global.com) went offline however they emailed instantly saying that they are facing some issues and will fix it at the earliest. Meanwhile, I can chat with their customer service on telegram. Same time, the Chinese lady was also consoling me stating that the funds will be released and there's no need to worry. However, I said I won’t deposit 10% again and insisted to release my funds as soon as possible.

Few days back, the Chinese lady deleted her WhatsApp account, even the telegram customer service deleted my conversation thread, also they stopped responding to my emails. Now I am really depressed, lost a lot of funds, not sure how to recover these funds. I had already invested and paid more than $210,000 to these scammers.

Now, once I revoked the smart contract access from my wallet and instantly one new guy (+49 17693705913) started messaging me on whatsapp, asking me why did I revoke the access and that they have been waiting for me to deposit the 10% money to my wallet. They asked me to deposit immediately and to scan the QR code again since I revoked the previous added access and they kept on insisting that as soon as this is completed that he will transfer my funds. I declined it and I told him that I will report to police and file cases, however he seems unmoved by these. He even said go and report them and he doesn't care about all those.

Please let me know the actions I can take against these fraudsters. I really don’t want to let them escape this easily especially with our hard-earned money. I am based outside UK. Also, let me know if there’s a way to recover my funds.

I can share the photos/videos of the Chinese lady here, if it meets the community guidelines, at least that way community will know for sure to stay away from this Chinese lady if she approaches anyone of you.
There registered office in the UK is 291 Brighton Rd South Croydon Surrey CR2 6EQ Company Registration Number 09801282, Directors LI Zhengwu Chinese National Date of Birth August 1975 and a company directorship Yunmationlong International Consulting Ltd their address is Unit G 25 Waterfront Studios 1 Dock Rd London UK E16 1AH

Nearly all the scams I have read about today have a similar story. People being lured in by strangers online. Trust no one guys. They are cockroach.

Same here reported to FCA but was not helpful. I have reported on Action Fraud site - still waiting for their response. Also, trying to find other ways to recover the funds. It's really hard to imagine, how easily these scammers get away and no law enforcement agencies are able to catch them.

Did you find any recovery agency or other method to recover the funds?
Also, do you know what's their new URL: seems like they have changed the URL again from hndglobal.co.
Use the Link of the FBI https://www.ic3.gov and file a complaint , to make sure to stay on a safe way. Also go to your local police and file a complaint. Additionally file s complaint with the HongKong Police CYBER Crime , here is the link to them https://www1.erc.police.gov.hk/cmiserc/CCC/PolicePublicPage?language=en
Good Luck getting your money back.

As the Australian based director of GASO, I am currently lobbying the Federal Government here for changes in the current Law Enforcement investigative treatment of Cybercrime financial market fraud and its victims. There is a big push coming on this with the incredible numbers that are being researched both here in Australia and worldwide. The lobby is that a special Cyber fraud investigating force be established via the AFP and/or ACIC in order to take individual cases of these sophisticated financial investment scams out of the hands of ill equipped and unmotivated local police and uplift them to a new division which will be much better trained, resourced, and should possess the necessary powers to carry out more intricate and far reaching investigations into the origins of these scammers via the tracing of bank transfers and crypto wallets, the platforms they utilize, and the social media platforms they communicate on in order to source their victims for example. The goal is the uncovering the true identities of the criminals involved and bringing far many more of them to justice than is sadly not the case at present as is happening with more regularity under the FBI in the US recently : https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/ir...heme/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab

If those out there would be so kind to file their details (we need particularly name of scammer FX site or Crypto wallet, dollar value amounts and bank account details, and any summary background story you wish to share. You can certainly maintain your personal anonymity if preferred also. We just need the data.

Thanks and if you can upload these to our website : https://www.globalantiscam.org/ it would be very much appreciated and hopefully we can make a difference together !!

Are you a victim of a Romance/Pig Slaughtering scam? Please also consider the resources available at the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO). If you need immediate assistance they have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims. https://www.globalantiscam.org/.

You can also follow GASO on Facebook at: https://m.facebook.com/Global-Anti-Scam-Org-全球反诈骗组织-107018671627215/

Back