Hold My Profit and Deposit Withdrawal by QtimeFX

Yuri Nov

Private
hold my withdrawal of funds since 18 December. have no good faith to pay.
there was no response at all, they only wanted the customer's deposit.
My first withdrawal submission on December 18 was deleted without any explanation. then I filed again on December 24 . until now there is no explanation.

Attachments

• wd qtime fx.jpg
    wd qtime fx.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 9
  • wq qtimefx 2.jpg
    wq qtimefx 2.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 8
How much was original deposit? what date did this occur?
Account # of trading account?

I see you have written a review already here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16719/qtimefx-forex-brokers?per-page=25

If you could you generate a full account history statement, that might help. You can upload this history html in zip format. A quick tutorial:

View attachment FPA generate mt4 complete account history.mp4

zip the html statement and upload it here

And invite the company @Qtimefx_broker to your thread formally. wait 96 hours from when you started this thread and then follow these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Also read this important annoucement regarding SVG regulated brokers:

and this video may help:

So is your case resolved? Or are you still waiting for additional payout.

Can you also deliver some of the other detail requested? Like the account statement?

Never heard of this broker? Why don't people look at reviews before they trade with brokers. Face palm.

hold my withdrawal of funds since 18 December. have no good faith to pay.
there was no response at all, they only wanted the customer's deposit.
My first withdrawal submission on December 18 was deleted without any explanation. then I filed again on December 24 . until now there is no explanation.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back