honestforexsignals.com no refunds and fake statements

Please post the details in this thread. As new reviews come in, yours will be harder to find on the review page.

2014-10-11
Review: Hi, kindly post this third part of my review of the HFS service for me please. Written on 11 Oct 2014

I'm sad that it came to this point. I'm not only sad that I got scammed again but because this scam still operates and they keep scamming other people which is so bad. I'm going to escalate the issue to Traders Court and also report them in Council of Better Business Bureaus, INC and I do have a proof that I have been scammed. I hope their business will get shut as there is to many scammy forex services around. Here is my point of view: By just having a trade copier and letting people install it on their mt4 platforms does not prove this service is for real. In fact if you read my two previous reviews you'll see how they try to manipulate people telling all the crap about how many people they have subscribing to this service and how many pips they make per month. If you really had such good months recently why you dont have the proof other than old and fake screenshots? Honest forex people always are able to show the results by connecting accounts to sites like myfxbook or other similar third party verifiers. Why are you not doing it? Surely because you don't have winning months at all ! If you really had over 700 active members which I believe court will be able to easily verify with the payment gateway that you use which is click2sell why would you not have a Skype room or Facebook group or any kind of other forum where people can meet your satisfied members before they join? Simply, you are scam only and never had 700 live subscribers. Here is my receipt for payment when signed up: "Click2Sell Purchase Confirmation
Click2Sell

WP-C2S.COM will appear on your credit card statement for this purchase.

Payment related questions? Please contact us at billings@click2sell.org
Hello, marek ...... !

Thank you for your purchase!
Honest Forex Signals
Full HFS Memberhips to Robbie Newton's Trading Signals and Excellent/Unlimited Customer Support.

Check your subscription details and status

Subscription terms: 177.0 USD every 30 days

If you wish to stop future recurring payments, please click on the link above.

If you have any questions about the product/service, please do not hesitate and contact the vendor directly: honestforexsignals@gmail.com

All the questions regarding billing issues should be sent to: billings@click2sell.org
Purchased From
Forex Signals System, Forex Trading Signals

Subscription Details
Registration date: 2014-08-26
Expiration date: Never expired
Subscription terms: 177.0 USD every 30 days

Order Information
Transaction ID: 2950355
Payment Type: VISA
Order Date: 2014-08-26
Amount: $ 177.00"

I pointed this to click2sell and will soon know what they think about it.

Here I want to paste all emails received from several of their scam admins when kept asking for this refund.

1: from Ken Dempsey
"
Sep 24
Dear Marek,

I received notification today from a forum member whose a long-time HFS member that you had posted on the Forex Peace Army.

I'm very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your HFS membership. We get extremely few unsatisfied members.

HFS has over 700 active members, and our members are very satisfied.
We've won 9/12 months and over 500 pips most of those months. :)
Having 20% losing months though is trading... Nobody can trade without losing months. It is fundamentally impossible.

However, your satisfaction is important to me and I am happy to give you a Full Refund and can recommend another trading service that may fit your needs better.

We do ask that you remove your FPA review as well however and replace it with a 5-star (but HONEST) new review, and I am also very keen to chat on the phone with you this week if you have time. I was going to call now but I do know it's very late in the UK.

Look forward to chatting, cheers. :)

-Ken Dempsey"

2: Again from Ken
Sep 24
"Hi Marek,

I will be happy to refund you now

I looked at your trade list and it seems there were also some missing trades AND you joined before some of our swing traders were opened that 3/4 closed profitably for about 167 PIps total. :)

I will refund the credit card you joined with and follow up with you in a few days alright?

Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you! Thanks.

-Ken"

Look, he's not even knowing what is he writing about:
" you joined before some of our swing traders were opened that 3/4 closed profitably for about 167 PIps total"

No, I didn't joined before your long term trades were open, I obviously joined after they were open Ken! If I joined before they were open they will get copied to my account and I will not be in loss for this month, will I?

So I asked again if it has been processed and here's the answer from Ken.

3:
Sep 25 "
Great Marek.
We hope you receive it soon. :)

Have a prosperous week,

Ken"

Notice how he is still kind to me after I told him I will remove the negative feedback I left on FPA site as soon as I receive the refund which I did not intended to do.

Here's anther one where he says he don't know how to process the refund ??
They obviously never intended to process one as scammers do offer refunds but never get to processing them.

4:
"Oct 4
I will send another message to Click2Sell now.

Unfortunately they do not have a panel to process refund so we have to contact them directly.

I'll take care of that now.
Please keep me posted. Sometimes these can be tricky! Thanks!"

Look at this liar:
"Sometimes these can be tricky!"

I know you not refunding anyone as we can see from old feedback left on FPA site!

5:
"
Oct 5 at 2:45 PM
Is there a reason you feel it necessary to leave so many rude FPA messages prior to allowing the merchant to resolve your situation?

Your are extremely rude member - why do you think we would be motivated to quickly send you a refund when you are so obnoxious on a form?

99% of our members love us and are VERY satisfied. "

I wasnt rude, I just stated facts and asked for refund as you did not made me any profit, more you made me loss!!
Really Ken? Satisfied? Who ? We soon find out if you have any satisfied members at all.

Two weeks have passed after I asked for the refund so I sent them this message:
"
Oct 6 at 6:43 PM
Better make sure you refund the money quick, as quick as possible or it will not stop on the FPA review, you scammed people before and refused refunds, didn't you?
I will also place report against you on the BBB site if necessary and will keep telling people and traders what you really are and I know many traders and investors as I've been in this business for many years, for future you need to know that honest services do not have an issue refunding customers and they know exactly how to do it.

You only looking for excuses and your service feedback on the FPA is fake from many people on there !!

You also need to make sure you have myfxbook connected to your scam service so people can see the real results and truth but while you don't have you will be soon called guilty of scam showing some old ar fake screenshots."

In which message I informed Ken on what I'm going to do , don't think I threatened them in any way.

And here we are with the last email I received from them:

6: from Robbie Newton
"
Oct 7 at 1:35 AM
You have now threatened us.

I will now contact the Forex Peace Army to notify them of your attempted blackmail.

We do not engage in discussions with people like you.

Our "Scam" service made people $5,000,000 the last 4 years, combined.

And has 700 members paying $177 a month to us.

You sir, will never, ever be a successful trader because of your terrible attitude and rude nature.

I wish you the best,

Robbie Newton"

I looked carefully again on your website in order to find the proof of your performance.
Here's my findings:

I will start from the oldest to the newest.

1: Screenshot from 2010

fake statement ?

2: Two more screenshots from 2010

3: Two more screenshots from 2010

4: Now this: "Log-In Information to SEE Robbie's Trades LIVE on MT4..."
Account No: Coming Soon

Password: Coming Soon

SmartTradeFX

Thats not a proof really, is it ?

5: Two screenshots from 2011

6: Now this: "http://honestforexsignals.com//HFS.pdf"

What kind of performance proof that is ??

7: Now we came to this myfxbook site with demo account:
MyTradingPros-Master (Full lots) System by vavatrade2 | Myfxbook

last update was: Updated:May 28 2013 at 02:56

with very high drawdown: Drawdown: 49.84%

which means whoever had money in the account say $1000, there accounts will stand at a loss of about $500 !!

7. Even more screenshots from 2012:
http://honestforexsignals.com//images/fullprev.png
http://honestforexsignals.com//fullprev6.png

What the hell that is ??

8: Most recent one screenshot and fake for sure !! as all others:
http://honestforexsignals.com//Myfxbook2013-2014.pdf

And last update on the page http://honestforexsignals.com//proven-forex-trading-strategies was on :

Page Last Updated: September 2014

So I ask again where is real proof, any real statements, any real myfxbook accounts connected, where are they ??

Just to ad, that is how a real statement looks like:

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/steady-profits/1014445
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/signal-provider/1030160

Both are from my own accounts and reflect recent updates, that is how real proof looks like.

I'm sure you'll see the difference.

So, thats me and I really hope the truth will be discovered to protect people from being scammed from HFS SCAM SERVICE.

2014-10-04 1Star Hi,
kindly attach the second part review of HFS to my initial review.

VERY IMPORTANT:
this text comes from previous email received just a few days ago from Ken at HFS:

"It is WAY to early to judge signals after a couple weeks.
We do not give refunds this soon per our terms and conditions.
You really think professional traders don't have losing weeks?
Kind regards,
Ken"
So he kinda agreed that they did have a loss in the few past weeks, today I received this email from Ken at HFS:

"Hi,
Please see our terms and conditions. The refund is not unconditional as stated there you have to have lost money and that's impossible the last month...
Please let me see your trading. We're up about 600 Pips in the last 5 weeks. Thanks! Ken"

He said: "you have to have lost money and that's impossible the last month..."

Why you keep telling lies Ken !!!

Just counted pips and in the 5 last weeks I had minus (-109) pips and I did sent them copy of all trades taken by this system.

Wonder what excuse they will come up with now ?

This is the whole email I received today from Ken today where he asked me to remove my feedback on this page:

"Dear Marek,

I received notification today from a forum member whose a long-time HFS member that you had posted on the Forex Peace Army.

I'm very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your HFS membership. We get extremely few unsatisfied members.

HFS has over 700 active members, and our members are very satisfied.
We've won 9/12 months and over 500 pips most of those months. :)
Having 20% losing months though is trading... Nobody can trade without losing months. It is fundamentally impossible.

However, your satisfaction is important to me and I am happy to give you a Full Refund and can recommend another trading service that may fit your needs better.

We do ask that you remove your FPA review as well however and replace it with a 5-star (but HONEST) new review, and I am also very keen to chat on the phone with you this week if you have time. I was going to call now but I do know it's very late in the UK.
Look forward to chatting, cheers. :)
-Ken Dempsey"

Look people, now he offers me another scammy signal service ( must be the one he claims to made 600 pips with in the month of Sep:
"We're up about 600 Pips in the last 5 weeks."
and I think it's vavatrade as they sent me some emails about them before.

After quite a few bad comments on the FPA site people will see what this thing is all about.

Again, I will leave conclusions to yourself.

Final part of my review of this Very Dishonest Scam Signal Service still to come.

And I was told the refund has been sent but I've not received it as of yet, if I do not receive it in the next few days I will use file a case with FPA against hfs.

2014-09-24 1Star Hi, this is the pre review of this service, BEWARE !! Look at this, heres what I wrote when asked for refund on 23 Sep 2014, about 3 weeks after subscribing to the signals:
"Hi,
3 weeks ago I started using this signal service but 1 month for testing is not enough so money guarantee for 60 days after purchase would be better option.
I would like to request a refund as for now I'm not satisfied with what I'm receiving, kindly process it for me please, thank you, regards."

And the following day I received this answer:
"Hi,

It is WAY to early to judge signals after a couple weeks.
We do not give refunds this soon per our terms and conditions.
You really think professional traders don't have losing weeks?
Kind regards,
Ken"

On the website it says:
""ROBBIE's 31-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
"I am extremely confident in my trading and am willing to "put my money where my mouth is". If you cannot make money using my Trade Copier Software (MT4 EA) we will give you EVERY PENNY BACK of your purchase! Just contact us within 30 days of the day you started your subscription. This is not some robot or bogus signal service only SOME will profit with and the rest of folks simply fail because it's too hard. This is honestly NOT very difficult. We do the work for you! As long as you DO give some effort into setting things up and monitoring your trading, we will HELP YOU become the profitable trader you can be! If not, just contact us for a refund!"

It clearly say : Just contact us within 30 days of the day you started your subscription."

Read carefully what Ken wrote:
He wrote: "We do not give refunds this soon per our terms and conditions."

I will leave conclusions to yourself. also when looking at their website check the latest results from trading when they point that the site has been updated last time this month, why there is only several months old screenshots, yes it's screenshots only ! They do not even have myfxbook or any other verifiable source of the performance.

I will write final review once it all get sorted, but it looks that as other people wrote here before they do not provide any kind of refunds.

Don't never trust a domain name include honest, true, real,... OMG, because they are scammer so they want their victims think they are true business at the first view.

Back