• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
Here we go, happy new year to everyone! I made a compilation of their trades of December. I had to do it, because they kept deleting their logs from their members area after every losing trade (very honest...). On the top of the compilation I left their "No trades" note, just as a reminder of their honesty... You will also see that in some cases I used their email signals to indicate their trades and results. It is because I wasn`t quick enough, and they managed to delete their results... For this reason I ran out of space, and had to make 2 pictures. But it is quite self explaining if you take a look.
If you do the math you will see that they achieved a massive 19.7 pips this month. And they charged $177 (plus tax) for it... I think if you just randomly click on instruments and open trades blindly, you can achieve this performance...
Of course, you can say there are ups and downs on the market, and it was Christmas time anyway, which is always slower (for this reason my other signal provider made only 15% on my account... :D ), but the fact is: none of their months are brilliant, and more than that, they never achieve what they claim.
This was my last screenshots from them, I won`t refresh my subscription with them, instead I will file a case against them at some point next week, because they claimed pips for the October-November time period which they never achieved, and I can prove it.
Till then, please analyse these December trades, and tell me if you can see any sense - or, God help us, strategy!! - in them, because I can`t.

Thank you!

Attachments

• ProofCompilation1..jpg
    ProofCompilation1..jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ProofCompilation2..jpg
    ProofCompilation2..jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 3
What you won`t see on their website under the "Proof" section...
I know it is only a screenshot, nothing live, but what more proof do they offer than pictures...?

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 1
What you won`t see on their website under the "Proof" section...
I know it is only a screenshot, nothing live, but what more proof do they offer than pictures...?

Well, looks like a damning piece of screengrabbery :) I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt, until the talking head in their homepage says they are with the Better Business Bureau, but hey, at bbb.org they aren't. #scam

So this site is clearly a scam. I had 2 months of losses (confirmed on both 'master' and 'slave' in their system), while they according to their page was making lots and lots of pips.
I can't beleive its that easy just to have a scam site running and that it is still running.
What can we do shut this page down?

Nothing. When i was collecting evidence FPA didn't seem to care too much, some nearly seemed even against me, nobody bothers. If you wanted to bring them down the only solution seems to be paying the membership for say 4 months and give your account data to FPA so they can see it for themselves in real time. But who wants to pay for it...
I can't put it in the review area but since then I'm using an ea called forexflex. Dudes, I've tried a few things in forex, but that's the best!! And its lifetime price is roughly a monthly fee with this cheaters. So go to www.forexflexea.com and try it!! It is good!!
Back to honest forex signals: there will always be at least a few people who will want to believe them and who they can milk off.

Isn't there somewhere you can report this kind of scam to? Some kind of authority ?
I read the review here on FPA before signing up, so the fake reviews are contributing to keeping the scam site running.
Is forexflexea basically a 'robot'? I must admit that I'm not a big fan of 'robot' trading, it works well until it crashes big (in my experiences)
Any chance to manually 'control' it?

Yes it is a robot.
I see your point, I tried many robots and services, if you set it up cleverly this one can really do the job.
Yes I blew up accounts with it but they were all my fault. One of the good things about it is that you have countless conditions to set up in the ea to alter its trading, there are several built-in strategies, Steve, the developer is a genius who is always working on updates and new releases, and there is a quite active and professional forum for members where they help you with everything. How to set up the ea, how to use the strategies, pre-made set files, etc. I`m not getting money advertising them, but I`d love to tell everybody who is interested in forex that forexflex is far the best deal out there!!

So a friend of mine from Hungary just tried to post a negative review but it hasn't come on whilst some positives did. Then he emailed FPA but no response. I think FPA contributes to the fakery as well.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: August 22, 2017: Your fake friend just created a new forums account and submitted another review. AsstModerator already made it plain that your efforts to spam the reviews waste FPA time and resources. You have now been banned as a multi.

So a friend of mine from Hungary just tried to post a negative review but it hasn't come on whilst some positives did. Then he emailed FPA but no response. I think FPA contributes to the fakery as well.

Your "friend" (who seems to share many things with you, including a name) needs to check his email more carefully. Here is the text of the message sent to him 2 days ago...

Hello,

Because of the controversy surrounding Honest Forex Signals, all reviews for it are personally screened by the reviews administrator. There are still a few in the queue he hasn't checked yet. He does tell us that in the last year, the number of fake negative reviews has far outpaced the number of fake positive reviews.

It is very suspicious that you appear to have submitted reviews for Honest Forex Signals under multiple names.

These include...Csaba Vas, Johnathan Chambers, Istvan, and more.

Submitting reviews for the same company under multiple names is strictly prohibited. Your efforts to submit multiple reviews under different names for Honest Forex Signals makes the entire review moderation process more difficult.

Regards,FPA Review Moderation Team

Back