• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
Well all of this doesn't change the fact that the guy is a scammer. Don't you have any kind of procedure for these kind of scams? One of the reasons I signed up with him was because of the positive reiews on Forex Peace Army.. come on read what people are writing and take action!

Your "friend"

The FPA has procedures based on evidence. The only Traders Court case filed against Honest Forex Signals didn't have sufficient evidence to proceed.

Extra efforts to check for possible fake positive reviews are much more difficult when a small group of people decided to see how many fake negative reviews they can get away with submitting. If this continues, I will have to place a warning about the large number of fake negative reviews submitted for this company.

The FPA has procedures based on evidence. The only Traders Court case filed against Honest Forex Signals didn't have sufficient evidence to proceed.

Extra efforts to check for possible fake positive reviews are much more difficult when a small group of people decided to see how many fake negative reviews they can get away with submitting. If this continues, I will have to place a warning about the large number of fake negative reviews submitted for this company.
I did not know that there was such an option. I will definately create a court case

Does anyone know if FPA and HonestForexSignals.com are associated in some way?
I can see that there has many threads in the forums agains this scam service over the years, but no action seems to have been taken agains HonestForexSignals.com. Furthermore, the good reviews are obiously fake (if you like me to tell you why, I will be happy to do so). A person accused for posting false reviews has been closed, but no action taken against HonestForexSignals.com. I have tried creating a 'court case' with proof of this scam service, but to my surprise FPA did not react in any way: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/honestforexsignals-com.51392/page-2

And beleive it or not HonestForexSignals.com are actually linking to FPA from his frontpage!!! oh the irony.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the review page for any active company, there is a tab called Widgets. This lets the company or anyone else put a link to the FPA review page where the rating automatically updates. Many forex companies with good ratings use these widgets to link to the FPA.

I see you did ask a question in your thread last week that didn't get answered. I don't have time to read every thread. Instead of wasting time making up a new conspiracy theory, you have followed the link in my signature to the FAQ. If you had read the FAQ, you would know that a Scam Alerts thread is a prerequisite to filing a case, not a case itself. If you had looked at the first post in other people's cases being voted on, you would have noticed the difference.

I agree it is one big scam and they seem to have manipulated the FPA pages to get the one with their positive fake reviews being the one that comes up on a google search and all the bad pages difficult to access from google.

I've seen the website which has a fake award and clearly fake data pages.

Just written a review as a guest as for some reason the system wouldn't let me put it in from my login. This all sounds very devious use of the computer systems by this company.

I wonder if they have some link with FPA ??

All reviews for all companies go through the same screening process.

You tried to submit reviews for Honest Forex Signals while lying about your location. You also tried to submit reviews for this company under multiple different names. It doesn't matter if the company is good or bad. It doesn't matter if your reviews are positive or negative. Trying to get multiple votes is review spam.

Spam Cat will now roast you alive and eat you. NOM NOM NOM

NoSpamCat.jpg

P.S. The review moderators are moving your final fake review from an unrelated company's page and putting it on display on the Honest Forex Signals review page.

Here to give my honest review of HFS. I tried to leave it on the review page but the page wont load for some reason.

To start: Do I recommend HFS. NO I DO NOT....

Here is the reason:
I joined HFS at the beginning of January 2019 and ended their service February 7, 2019. That is 22 actual trading days, 22!! During that time I got 4 total signals sent through the trade copier. 4..
22 actual trading days and only 4 signals.
The HFS website claims that "Robbie" typically takes 1-4 trades per day to try and average 30-50 pips per day.

Let me digress for one minute. Like many of you i'm sure, I searched the Internet to try and find the best signal service possible that not only is not a scam, but also has a good, proven track record of results while not costing an army and a leg. After about a week of researching I came across Honest Forex Signals. The seemed to have the best reviews and they are rated "4 stars" on Forex Peace Army. Had to be good right??

I finally pulled the trigger, subscribed to the service and was up and running January 9th, 2019. 3 or 4 days went buy before I got the first signal, and that didn't happen until after I sent them an email asking why no trade has been made yet. 28 pip loser right off the bat. Trade 2 was made several days later, no loss no gain, break even. Trade 3 was a winner, +8 pips. Trade 4 was also a winner, +26 pips.. The last trade was taken on 1/28/2019... Never got another signal up until the day I canceled the service. $177 dollars a month to make +6 pips in total profit. Thankfully Click Better offers a 60 refund.

Now on to their customer service, or the lack thereof I should say.. There customer service is a total joke. They also claim on their website that 1) you can call them and talk to them anytime during regular business hours and 2) email are typically answered in 1-3 hours, sometimes 24 if they are busy. LMAO!!! nope. I called them 10 times over the course of a week and NOT ONE TIME did they ever answer the phone, NOT ONCE.. I have the call log from my phone to prove it. You cant even leave a message. As for the emails, the first couple that I sent, no problem, they were answered quickly. After that, they either never responded or took 4-5 days to answer you. When they did answer you, they never actually answered the questions that were asked. I have the emails to prove that as well.
It was only after I said I was about to cancel did they quickly answer my email again and STILL never fully answered the questions that I asked. So, after all that I finally had enough and canceled. I wrote this review to caution people from wasting their time and money.

If you have any questions about what I have said feel free to ask.

Thanks for this serivce

I have joined here because i saw honest forex and need to post questions to.

I just set up the trade copier on my trading on Wed and so far have had 3 trades, 2 winners and 1 loser.

Very excited about the service, i like how they have phone numbers and ya they answered my email fast to. but has anyone else been with them for a while to tell me anything more?

EmanL.

Here to give my honest review of HFS. I tried to leave it on the review page but the page wont load for some reason.

To start: Do I recommend HFS. NO I DO NOT....

Here is the reason:
I joined HFS at the beginning of January 2019 and ended their service February 7, 2019. That is 22 actual trading days, 22!! During that time I got 4 total signals sent through the trade copier. 4..
22 actual trading days and only 4 signals.
The HFS website claims that "Robbie" typically takes 1-4 trades per day to try and average 30-50 pips per day.

Let me digress for one minute. Like many of you i'm sure, I searched the Internet to try and find the best signal service possible that not only is not a scam, but also has a good, proven track record of results while not costing an army and a leg. After about a week of researching I came across Honest Forex Signals. The seemed to have the best reviews and they are rated "4 stars" on Forex Peace Army. Had to be good right??

I finally pulled the trigger, subscribed to the service and was up and running January 9th, 2019. 3 or 4 days went buy before I got the first signal, and that didn't happen until after I sent them an email asking why no trade has been made yet. 28 pip loser right off the bat. Trade 2 was made several days later, no loss no gain, break even. Trade 3 was a winner, +8 pips. Trade 4 was also a winner, +26 pips.. The last trade was taken on 1/28/2019... Never got another signal up until the day I canceled the service. $177 dollars a month to make +6 pips in total profit. Thankfully Click Better offers a 60 refund.

Now on to their customer service, or the lack thereof I should say.. There customer service is a total joke. They also claim on their website that 1) you can call them and talk to them anytime during regular business hours and 2) email are typically answered in 1-3 hours, sometimes 24 if they are busy. LMAO!!! nope. I called them 10 times over the course of a week and NOT ONE TIME did they ever answer the phone, NOT ONCE.. I have the call log from my phone to prove it. You cant even leave a message. As for the emails, the first couple that I sent, no problem, they were answered quickly. After that, they either never responded or took 4-5 days to answer you. When they did answer you, they never actually answered the questions that were asked. I have the emails to prove that as well.
It was only after I said I was about to cancel did they quickly answer my email again and STILL never fully answered the questions that I asked. So, after all that I finally had enough and canceled. I wrote this review to caution people from wasting their time and money.

If you have any questions about what I have said feel free to ask.

Back