• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just started using the system

I have just set up an account with these guys. There were a few software issues relating to the fact that I immediately canceled my next re-bill after I signed up, but after a phone call to Tony they were rather quickly sorted out. And yes, he does seem to answer the phone when you call him.

Will do a live trading room session during Lon/NY times, and will see how it goes!

If it acheives what they claim (500-1000 pips/mth), it's well and truly worth the money they charge.

hi i want to buy the honestforex service

Hi Chun how are you.

i want to buy de honest forex signal service

do you recomend me this guys

you said you are runnig since 2 weeks, hows going?

how many pips wining and how many pips loses-

could yo ask me please.

greetings

Gus

Hi members,

I am Leong Chun and I have been member of Honest Signals for 2 wks..
The service trades have been on and off but I have never been with service like this before.
They give trade room, EA, and SMS +Email alerts too.
The trading room is really the best though I think because it has the scalping trades as well.
I did 55 pips other day with that, but did lose on one of Raj's other trades.
if all did not know, Raj was with Top Pips before this and had a very good reputation as he is consistent as you can see from his statements.
as for Mr Tony, I can only say for him that he is extremely responsive to my support emails.
this company is definitely not a scam but I will report back with my trades and statements once i have more experience with this service!!

HAPPY TRADES!!! $$:-D

~Leong Chun
Singapore

Im planning to join their live trade room.

I remember Tony from Collin and I received a lot of aggressive marketing that made me not joined at that time, and input prices were too high.

Tony is a typical used car seller you are happy that you have 5 fingers after you've Shake Hands with him.

Tony's plan is pretty simple. Find a profitable forex trader (which is not a easy task).
Promote him over the internet, find x forex traders to subscribe to the webpages .
Nothing wrong with that.

You find lot of educational pages how promise you to become rich who cost a fortune.
I think the best way to learn is to sit beside a pro trader .to see how the currencies moving during the day and then planning you trades.

A proposal to Tony and Raj Palleti.

Make a daily chart that shows plus minus pips daily.

Open a $ 10,000 account that is online with a statement on the web page, that shows the progression of the forextrading

As a forextrader I am more than satisfied with 5-6% return per month. All over is a bonus .
If Ray Pelleti can guide me to a better forextrader I am more than satisfied.

I do not expect to get rich in a hurry. And I do not scream scam if I get minus a week or month but over time, one should expect 5-6% returns a month.

Ps, Tony a little advice do not be so aggressive in marketing, think long term. Let the results count .
If you can view to long-term results of 6% each month your website will be in the elite level in forex trading.
There is not a forex statement on the internet over 5 years shows an average 6% return per month.
I have my doubt you find a honestly 5 years statement on internet at all

Spiro

Not bad

First week was not so good but Tony does help member out a lot. I have been very impressed with Raj so far and actually am profitable on the trade copier. I just wish I could trade the webinar room and it was not late night here in states!! will report back here with more results in a couple weeks. :D

First week was not so good but Tony does help member out a lot. I have been very impressed with Raj so far and actually am profitable on the trade copier. I just wish I could trade the webinar room and it was not late night here in states!! will report back here with more results in a couple weeks. :D

JamesC80, can you please advise the number of pips you have achieved via the trade copier for January & February?

I was very interested to see you say that it has been profitable for you so far?

Regards,

Mae

THE SERVICE ROCKS!!!!!!!! I did 120 Pips last night on AUDUSD and EURUSD. If you ask Raj/ Tony for a trial they may give you one as well my buddy asked them for one and he is going to start trading with them too... I will keep you all posted but this is way better then the last signal service I was in.. wont leave any names. happy pips guys. :)

yawn

i signed up the first day, had the trade copier installed and ny account has gone from 100k to 90k in short time.......weird as on the promo material and acct statements this never happened......lol

odd

I agree they answer calls, trade copier works etc etc......however if we are all getting same trades, how come there are posts from people winning?? is it possible for them to post here and say they are winning? just doesnt fit with what im seeing

Attachments

• honest.jpg
    honest.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 112
I have been a member about 2 weeks now. The support is great they responded in like 2 minutes the other say. My copier is working and i have some good pips. There was one day of no trades last week i think raj had an emergency they said. Last night they had a scalper in the trade room that will be there as a bonus to take and i got some pips from him, hes pretty good.

Seems overall people are happy and i am happy now so ill keep everyone informed in a bit.

Honest Forex

The Honest forex signals is on the up and up. The copier isn't working for me but the trades they send me are good. I'm a beginner at this and i made a pretty good profit my first day. I took over myself because my forex growth bot wasn't doing to good.

Back