• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
HFS

Well not to shabby actually. :shocked: Ive wasted so much money on other stuff and they never work. I get to the 2 sessions a day with Raj and im in profit for once with a service, its slightly lower pips a day than the site says but some days Raj hits a huge winner. I think we got 105 pips last Thursday that was great.

The guy who says he lost money with this service posted a screenshot of his account statement. How come not one of the happy customers who say they made a pile of pips posted one?
;)

Legit

Honest Forex Signals is legitimate. I have tried them. Of course you have some losing trades, but I would say more winning trades than losing trades.

Trade Copier is down sometimes and you end up missing a couple trades.

The best part is the live trading room where you can see the technical analysis that Raj is using to come up with his trade and you can chat and also hear him talking.

I am impressed. He is for real. Worst case scenario is you can try their 7 day trial for $7.. You don't like it or you think the service is bad.. Then just cancel.

You cannot normally find the link to the 7 day trial.

I have the link in my profile somehow you may be able to find it hopefully.

Being a newby here I cannot post links to sites, etc..

Also, Tony is very responsive and courteous if you have questions.

Pretty happy

Wasn't sure what to expect after reading all these reviews but ive been with them for 3 weeks now and they're actually very good. Only negative was a bad trade on Sunday night, last week made over 150 pips though. Tony is great on support as well.

Stay away...would not use.

After seeing how he treats people, not a chance in hell. This is a response I received from Tony:

"Lol... no, you're just dumb.
That is an AWEBER link."

It goes DIRECTLY to The Poseidon Expert Advisor

This was his response to my email with regards to trying to get me to sign up for an EA (unsolicited SPAM):

"You lie....that is a long affiliate link. Do you think people are stupid? In any case, the smart ones can just highlight the link and copy the URL."

Anyone that calls their prospective clients dumb can't be worth doing business with.

Those guys cannot be legit. Lazzaro is simply into too many ventures at the same time and some are managed accounts and funds for which he obviously has no licence while he claims they are "NFA approved ".

I dont see any problems

Hey guys, read some of these reviews and figured i should voice my opinion.

Ive been with these guys for 5 weeks now and im impressed. The last 2 weeks however Raj has only had about 4 trades because he had a family emergency or something which i do understand... The 3 weeks prior though i made a nice amount of pips with Raj so i know his potential is there.

Tony has been extremely helpful (as some other posts do say) via email and phone every time i have contacted him so i am very shocked someone had a bad experience. Oh, and that nasty comment about tony and the EA he was promoting- just my 2c - but i searched for that email and the link that guy is talking about clearly says aweber in it..

Hey guys, read some of these reviews and figured i should voice my opinion.

Ive been with these guys for 5 weeks now and im impressed. The last 2 weeks however Raj has only had about 4 trades because he had a family emergency or something which i do understand... The 3 weeks prior though i made a nice amount of pips with Raj so i know his potential is there.

Tony has been extremely helpful (as some other posts do say) via email and phone every time i have contacted him so i am very shocked someone had a bad experience. Oh, and that nasty comment about tony and the EA he was promoting- just my 2c - but i searched for that email and the link that guy is talking about clearly says aweber in it..

How is it you and everyone else who posts a positive comment has never been to FPA before except to post in this thread? You joined FPA just to make your positive comment about these guys? How come you've never posted on FPA before?

Seems all positive comments are from people who have posted at FPA a grand total of 1 time.

How is it you and everyone else who posts a positive comment has never been to FPA before except to post in this thread? You joined FPA just to make your positive comment about these guys? How come you've never posted on FPA before?

Seems all positive comments are from people who have posted at FPA a grand total of 1 time.

Well as i said i saw all these reviews on here and figured my opinion should be heard as well.

Seems everyone on these forums have a problem with people posting there actual thoughts.

I guess im sorry i chimed in with what i experienced.....Didnt know that was frowned upon by people like you who who dont even seem to be members of the club.

Well as i said i saw all these reviews on here and figured my opinion should be heard as well.

Seems everyone on these forums have a problem with people posting there actual thoughts.

I guess im sorry i chimed in with what i experienced.....Didnt know that was frowned upon by people like you who who dont even seem to be members of the club.

You are free to post whatever you like; no censorship here.

I didn't know questioning someone who has only posted one time was frowned upon "by people like you", as you clearly joined FPA for the sole purpose of posting about how great these guys are (as have almost all the other positive reviewers). With Tony Lazarro having a questionable history here, I don't believe it was out of line to ask the question and put the 1-posters under some scrutiny. Apparently you disagree however and that's fine with me.

This is a community of members that help each other, and raise red flags where it might possibly be warranted to do so. Apparently that ruffled your feathers, but my post was not for you anyway, but rather for eager newbies that may want to leap before they look. If they have nothing to worry about though, then that's wonderful...

Best wishes

Last edited:
Back