• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
Primeventuresalliance.com is offering HonestForexSignals.com in their portfolio, according to last monthly results Forex Webcast as HonestForexSignals.com as they are called has made in June more than 300 pips. I wonder if this is true??

Primeventuresalliance.com is offering HonestForexSignals.com in their portfolio, according to last monthly results Forex Webcast as HonestForexSignals.com as they are called has made in June more than 300 pips. I wonder if this is true??

Glad to see someone else saw this with primeventures, i joined through them about 3 weeks and im already up about 200+ pips. Raj really is knowledgeable and teaches a lot in the room. Im happy so far, and can foresee profit with these guys.

Something great has happened...

Hey all, was a tad bit skeptical joining with them after reading the reviews. However a week after i joined they got rid of raj and got a new guy Robbie. They offer the copier and email alerts only now and cut back the fee by $20. Ive been on the copier and love it. Robbie sure knows what hes doing. Racked in a few hundred pips in the last few weeks. Theres about 8 trades a day and most are in the +5-10 range with some awesome ones being like 30pips. He did have 1 losing day thought but over in the +. Im happy and would recommend checking this new guy out.

He lets trade an Expert Advisor not a human

its a scam now, cause since raj is away, they let trade an expert advisor and say its a trader:err:

the ea makes small wins and big losses. in the end, its not profitable and in my opinion its fraud the way they promote their service.

lost time and money:unhappy:

also i didnt get the promised refund! i will open a claim now...

Last edited:

Primeventuresalliance.com seems to be more of an MLM than a forex program. I'm not sure I'd count on such a company for providing an unbiased endorsement.

Be patient! Its fraud!

now i got a refund, but after x emails.
see this email from them after the one ea he used failed:

We are reaching out tonight (or perhaps it is morning where you are) to address a few quick things...

Robbie trades using indicators he has developed over the last 4 to 5 years.
The particualr system he has been using since he took over HFS the last few weeks is a scalping system.
It requires hedging, cost averaging, and taking several (10+) trades per day.

Over the last few weeks, he has been very successful as usual and is up a few hundred pips.
(See master account for proof of this)

However - This requires you use a broker that HAS hedging, and some other features enabled that many U.S. Brokers do not allow.

For this reason, and through long talks with Robbie, we have decided to change his trading to his other trading system.

This system takes about 1-2 trades per day (sometimes none) and has produced 600-1200 pips every single month the last few months since he has had it live.

Click here "http://www.myfxbook.com/statements/159800/statement.html" to view the VERIFIED Statement for this Account...

This system has a built in non-variable SL on every trade, and a static TP as well.
It is quite simple, and it WORKS amazingly.

(See for yourself!!)

If you have any questions, please do not hestiate letting us know.

Lastly -- many FX traders are VERY GREEDY!
500-1,000 pips a month is incredible, and a few trades a day is PLENTY to do fantastic!

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you, and please do keep in mind we are available US Pacific time, which does not include the European trading session."

in this email you can see a link to the verified account of "robbie" :D

but this is not the statement from robbie but from this company:
Forex Trading Solutions | VAVATRADE
its exact the same statement, cause its exact the same ea

100% fraud detected! admin, please shift this post to scam section. thanks

crazy day

now i got a refund, but after x emails.
see this email from them after the one ea he used failed:

We are reaching out tonight (or perhaps it is morning where you are) to address a few quick things...

Robbie trades using indicators he has developed over the last 4 to 5 years.
The particualr system he has been using since he took over HFS the last few weeks is a scalping system.
It requires hedging, cost averaging, and taking several (10+) trades per day.

Over the last few weeks, he has been very successful as usual and is up a few hundred pips.
(See master account for proof of this)

However - This requires you use a broker that HAS hedging, and some other features enabled that many U.S. Brokers do not allow.

For this reason, and through long talks with Robbie, we have decided to change his trading to his other trading system.

This system takes about 1-2 trades per day (sometimes none) and has produced 600-1200 pips every single month the last few months since he has had it live.

Click here "http://www.myfxbook.com/statements/159800/statement.html" to view the VERIFIED Statement for this Account...

This system has a built in non-variable SL on every trade, and a static TP as well.
It is quite simple, and it WORKS amazingly.

(See for yourself!!)

If you have any questions, please do not hestiate letting us know.

Lastly -- many FX traders are VERY GREEDY!
500-1,000 pips a month is incredible, and a few trades a day is PLENTY to do fantastic!

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you, and please do keep in mind we are available US Pacific time, which does not include the European trading session."

in this email you can see a link to the verified account of "robbie" :D

but this is not the statement from robbie but from this company:
Forex Trading Solutions | VAVATRADE
its exact the same statement, cause its exact the same ea

100% fraud detected! admin, please shift this post to scam section. thanks

Dennis,

Wow thanks for posting this, really got me to do a lot of digging today as i was about to join over the weekend..heres what i found out..

Robbie has created the EAs with that coder guy for about 4 years now. Tony Robbie and the coder are all now working together to try and recover from losses from Raj.

I asked if this was the same ea as you have in the link above and he said Robbie uses some same strategies but personally takes these trades and has more pairs he trades some better profit targets and a better system etc etc... They just have that statement on the site for some reason. He sent me the 2 trades they had today and were up about 55 pips.

Anyway left tony on a good note so i decided to find out more from that vava guy. Got ahold of him and he also said the system they are using is Robbie and not just the EA....

So one thing I must say im glad to read they actually issue refunds if need be so after all this ill be giving it a try, tony and the coder (forgot his name) were very nice to me etc.. Maybe i jumped to conclusion to quickly, as ive never been able to talk to anyone in fx services!

Ill keep all updated.

Ill keep everyone posted.

Actual news...

hello guys,

i contacted the owner of the statement: Vavatrade.com
and they sent me this email:

"Hello,

thanks for this info. I know about this. They should not have sent our statement as this is the one that used on my other company Forex Trading Solutions | VAVATRADE

Robbie took a class in my company about trading and they trade similar system manually now.

Thank You

Rimantas
Lithuania, Europe
EA-Coder"

after this email and a free test week i should get, iam willing to try it again, after i only lost money. stay tuned...

Reply from HFS Staff.

To FPA Members:

My name is TonyLazzaro, I am the founder of Honest Forex Signals.
I just wanted to quickly drop in on this thread to state a couple of important items.

• Robbie Newton replaced Raj Palleti a couple of months ago now and is our new trader full-time. What we have found is with signal services and general FX services is that people like a high volume of trades. Raj was a swing trader and his success was not as high over the Summer as he was originally.
Robbie is a day trader NOT a scalper and we find this is a healthy alternative for hungry FX Traders. Scalping is extremely dangerous because the losses are bigger then the wins so this method is something out members are very pleased about.

• If anyone is skeptical of our claims, simply email us and I would be more then happy to offer you a deep-discounted trial (1 per household, please).

• Please note "VaVa" is the name of one of the trading indicators Robbie has used/developed and is available by itelf through one of our partners. This is *NOT* the entire HFS service - rather one system for GBPUSD Robbie helped develop. It is also manually implemented by Robbie, not an EA etc.

• If you need ANYTHING, we are available 7 days a week.
I am truly convinced we have the best customer service in the Forex signals/EA industry. There is no excuse to not be able to contact us to resolve your concerns. We also have our 30-day guarantee as customer satisfaction is our priority. : -)

So if you need to reach us for ANY reason, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. For immediate attention, call our office between 9a-5p PST (GMT-8). I strongly advise you to call us for faster attention then replying here. Thank you.

-Tony
Office: 310-750-6809
tony@honestforexsignals.com

Back