• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
jero

well don t know how you get these results here , my self joined 1 week a go dawn 120 points to this date , trader like to enter trade counter trend always , I don t get these 50 pips a day like they delete , now
John Vancouver Canada

Has your trades improved or are you asking for a refund?
well don t know how you get these results here , my self joined 1 week a go dawn 120 points to this date , trader like to enter trade counter trend always , I don t get these 50 pips a day like they delete , now
John Vancouver Canada

Hello:

Please look at vavatrade.com this is the source of signals no human trader¡¡¡¡ BEWARE¡¡¡¡

John Vancouver Canada
That is a interesting behavior yes. I witnessed the same "counter-trend-trading" with c4p.ca aswell, where i made that 1$ trial. Although after some losses Friday gave us after all +54Pips.
I personally would never trade against the Trend of a market, but these trader which offers signals tend to make trades at support/resistance levels quite often.

So HonestForexSignals.com is not good? -120pips are quite alot.

Hello:

Please look at vavatrade.com this is the source of signals no human trader¡¡¡¡ BEWARE¡¡¡¡

Hi,
it has been stated by the company founder just a site before, that this is only a GBPUSD EA-System Co-Developed by Robbie, which is also their trader at HonestForexSignals.
Thats all.

I will say that the overall customer service for HFS is "good". Their telephones always go to voicemail, their support Skype is always offline. Tony from HFS is always on Skype and provides very good support. After purchasing this service just after the introduction of Robbie I have been wondering if in fact Robbie does live trading for HFS.

One thing I will point out is that Tony stated that their main currency is GBP/USD but will sometimes trade in other currencies as well. I have yet to see this. Their monthly results are good so far except for this month I am beginning to worry. Their "against trend" trading is consistent and can result in heavy losses,

Although this was stated earlier in this thread that HFS was suspected of using an EA and not a real trader, I went ahead myself to Vavatrade.com and compared results from HFS this month and Vavatrade.com's My Trading Pros software which is provided by subscription. Please check the monthly results and also please take into account that different brokers the pips will vary. They are indentical!!

Please also take into consideration that they have removed the Live Trade room which could be an indicator that there is no actual live trading going on at HFS. I would not recommend this service for people with small amounts of money and if you do come in, I would make sure you have enough money to cover your monthly fees with the interest you make.

The trades that have been executed by HFS have been very consistent with that of an EA and not a live trader. IF any live trader knows that executing multiple trades against trends that result in losses, you would wait for further examination of what you are doing prior to more execution.

Examples: (These were actual HFS trades)
GBPUSDm SELL 2012-01-20 14:01:10 1.55210 1 1.56000 79.0 pips 1.54800
41.0 pips 2012-01-23 15:00:15 1.56000
PL: -79.0 pips
GBPUSDm SELL 2012-01-18 15:01:10 1.54270 1 1.55060 79.0 pips 1.53860
41.0 pips 2012-01-20 13:57:10 1.55072
PL: -80.2 pips
GBPUSDm SELL 2012-01-17 02:01:09 1.53420 1 1.54240 82.0 pips 1.53040
38.0 pips 2012-01-18 14:51:46 1.54245
PL: -82.5 pips

After boasting such incredible gains in their email offering a discount in the beginning of the month, I am sure that a live trader would have taken more time to analyze before executing against trend.

The price they charge for this service is not worth what they are giving you. In fact, there are better signal services out there for less money.

Can anyone answer as to why my review keeps getting deleted? I've submitted 3 times now and its gone.

Moderation Note: Your review and forums post are both approved and visible. Please clear your cache and reload the page if you don't see them.

Can anyone answer as to why my review keeps getting deleted? I've submitted 3 times now and its gone.

Moderation Note: Your review and forums post are both approved and visible. Please clear your cache and reload the page if you don't see them.

Thank you, I'll be alittle more patient next time. I've never really been on forums that often.

Just an update. I went to Vavatrade.com today and just when I made this post the were negative well over 200+pips for the month. Somehow they are already in profit? Another loss today which was another trade against trend and another placed not too long ago against trend which may actually win.

By no means do I intend on steering people away from HFS. They have had some good months just could get some better results maybe by going with the market. Maybe if they had known about the Fed adjusting the interest rates etc, they would have known the effect on the market. I believe someone has posted this info the day before it happened in the trade signals section. This far into the month I am highly doubtful of recovering any losses at this point. Maybe they will get on track next month but I think they should do something about their steep subscription price for all the losses for this month and also the new people that came in.

Warning - They Will Not Stand By Their Guarantee! I just tested this on a small real money account of $500 - their suggested broker. I was down close to 20% in my account. I requested a $177 refund per this 100% satisfaction guarantee on their website:
"I am extremely confident in my trading and am willing to "put my money where my mouth is". If you cannot make money using my Trade Copier Software (MT4 EA) we will give you EVERY PENNY BACK of your purchase! Just contact us within 30 days of the day you started your subscription. This is not some robot or bogus signal service only SOME will profit with and the rest of folks simply fail because it's too hard. This is honestly NOT very difficult. We do the work for you! As long as you DO give some effort into setting things up and monitoring your trading, we will HELP YOU become the profitable trader you can be! If not, just contact us for a refund!"
View attachment 4989

They will not honor it! They say I agreed to terms after the purchase that over rides that guarantee. See their responses below:

"Jay,
Per the guarantee, it is only available if we are in the middle of a negative period usually... We did good returns in February.
I see you've also used your subscription up to the very max -- why do you want a refund? That's pretty surprising to me..
Cheers,Tony

And this one...

"Dear Jay, My name is Lynzee and I only do order fulfillment and billing support for the most part, but reviewing your account, I see that you have been a member for about a month and yes we have a guarantee, but our policy has requirement in which you can read about in the member agreement in which you agreed to."

They are holding on to that $177 like it's their last. lol Good new if anyone else tried to get a refund. It looks like in the T&Cs for click2Sell....I have a 90 refund period that HFS hopes you don't read. C2S is the "seller".

Back