• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
TONY, I WILL GO ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND POST THE FOLLOWING untill I got my $ back

Here is Tony said as he tried to get me joining:

"The system bills a month after you join, it is not the 1st of each month.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks"

FACT: right after I click joining, my paypal get charged! --> BIG Lair.

FACT: I ask him the record, he send me 1 myfxbook which later i find that he signal (sent to me) is different from what shown up on that myfxbook.

I call him, explain the discrepancy. after a while, he "understand" and said I will talk with my trader lol.

I WANT MY REFUND!!!!

In term of performance, not impressed. There are win and loss trade, nothing closed to advertised.

Dont ever say "who you are, I dont have dissappointed customers...".

I will keep posting this untill I get my money back. It is BUS101!!!

Oh my lord....
Your trolls claiming you want a refund and posting here and not calling my company. Seriously?
You trolls claiming that we don't have a human trader and not reading my earlier post + reviews. Seriously?

Not even worth replying to you guys anymore. Good luck!

PS. Honestly, is this last guy even serious?
We don't bill on the first of the month? Uhm... yeah why would I bill you on the 1st if you joined on the 25th?
Our trader has "losing trades to". NOOO WAY?!?

Forex "get rich quick" people are simply too much for me.. STAY AWAY!
Serious traders only please! :)

TONY, I WILL GO ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND POST THE FOLLOWING untill I got my $ back

Here is Tony said as he tried to get me joining:

"The system bills a month after you join, it is not the 1st of each month.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks"

FACT: right after I click joining, my paypal get charged! --> BIG Lair.

FACT: I ask him the record, he send me 1 myfxbook which later i find that he signal (sent to me) is different from what shown up on that myfxbook.

I call him, explain the discrepancy. after a while, he "understand" and said I will talk with my trader lol.

I WANT MY REFUND!!!!

In term of performance, not impressed. There are win and loss trade, nothing closed to advertised.

Dont ever say "who you are, I dont have dissappointed customers...".

I will keep posting this untill I get my money back. It is BUS101!!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Planning on joining this service this weekend. Just want to make sure all is still running smoothly first since the latest update only shows up until April. Can anyone enlighten me on last months results? Thank you, and good luck with all your trades!

hey guys, im currently thinking about joining honest forex signals but im thinking if 177$ is worth it, im planning to start a 1000$ account, is this ok? isnt this too small for hfs? how much is your starting account and how much do you earn per week using the service? and do you use real money already or just demo? hoping for some replies :)
thanks!

hi there ,
i want to make one honest comment about this provider , i was the big fan of HFS but after joining them i felt like i was wrong , i joint them 23rd of last month and after 15 days i canceled my subscription , because in 10 days i was in -240pip and i lost lot of money ,
the professional forex trader always set their take profit 2 times more then stop loss but in their case they set stop loss 2 times more then profit LOL
when you win 40 trades in 1 month and loss 20 trades which is normal it means you win nothing end of the month , this is how they trade .
and yeah i would like talk about proof and statement page , why they don't show their own statement they always show GBP/USD trades , i asked them twice why dont you show us your own system statement and i got reply ''our web master working on it very soon you will get real statement '' i asked this 2 months ago and still waiting LOL.
and about copier software , it did'nt work for me . in 10 days i trade manually , i mailed them many time and always i got reply do this do that ,but still same and one day i called them but no on picked up , but after few minute i mailed tony and tony replied me and say turn on your teamview software , but unfortunately he could fix that prob , he said everything is ok if next time it dont work then let us know again , but i did'nt tell him again just trade manually .

and this is not human trading , they use robot because when you mail them at night time you will get reply this is night time and we will get you back in morning samething like that but at the same time they open new trade , if the office is closed then who is doing trading for you .... LOL

now last thing i will say , may be this service worked for you but didn't work for me i just waste my lot of money , i would give you advice don't waste your money like that , this is your money and you should know where you are spending your money !

thanks and best of luck

Lol is right... You should really read this whole thread, all our reviews, and our full website man... Gosh I say this so many times... If retail Forex clients READ everything they would learn SO much more before making assumptions. Good luck buddy.
Tony
PS. Now back to talk to my "robot" on the phone, and 560 happy clients... Oh and that 10-day losing period.. oh boy! Too bad we are 15,000+ Pips positive verifiable with our broker. CHEERS!

hi there ,
i want to make one honest comment about this provider , i was the big fan of HFS but after joining them i felt like i was wrong , i joint them 23rd of last month and after 15 days i canceled my subscription , because in 10 days i was in -240pip and i lost lot of money ,
the professional forex trader always set their take profit 2 times more then stop loss but in their case they set stop loss 2 times more then profit LOL
when you win 40 trades in 1 month and loss 20 trades which is normal it means you win nothing end of the month , this is how they trade .
and yeah i would like talk about proof and statement page , why they don't show their own statement they always show GBP/USD trades , i asked them twice why dont you show us your own system statement and i got reply ''our web master working on it very soon you will get real statement '' i asked this 2 months ago and still waiting LOL.
and about copier software , it did'nt work for me . in 10 days i trade manually , i mailed them many time and always i got reply do this do that ,but still same and one day i called them but no on picked up , but after few minute i mailed tony and tony replied me and say turn on your teamview software , but unfortunately he could fix that prob , he said everything is ok if next time it dont work then let us know again , but i did'nt tell him again just trade manually .

and this is not human trading , they use robot because when you mail them at night time you will get reply this is night time and we will get you back in morning samething like that but at the same time they open new trade , if the office is closed then who is doing trading for you .... LOL

now last thing i will say , may be this service worked for you but didn't work for me i just waste my lot of money , i would give you advice don't waste your money like that , this is your money and you should know where you are spending your money !

thanks and best of luck

I was also disappointed with HFS. The big problem is that they use a stoploss which is double the profit target, so a few losing trades makes it very hard to make any profit. My analysis of the figures on their webpage suggests that the service has not produced a profit in the period March to September this year. I lost money in the period I traded with them and I think that the cost is relatively high.

I have Joind HFS, been with them foe 24 hrs now. I feel the same way there S/L is set to high 80 pips if one trade goes against you, you need to make two wining trades back to break even and 3 trades to profit.
Have asked Tony if he or his Trader can change S/L as they say it's live trading by Robbie, still waiting to here, have also asked for last 3 months trader side trades to see the proof of the systmes claims.
On the +++ system very easy to set up and get running, Tony explains this very well.
Second day in and only One trade - and it's a losing trade so far.
if anyone else has any more infor or is a memember let me know your findings.
So far not too bad but lets see the 500-1.000 pips a month there site claims.

I joined on August 8th and the stats so far are:
August (8th – ): GBPUSD -120, AUDUSD -23
September: GBPUSD -160 AUDUSD -80, USDCAD +56
October: GBPUSD -120, USDCAD -183
Please note that the positions taken on USDCAD and AUDUSD are 1/10 of the positions taken on GBPUSD.
As HFS suggests 0.1 lot per $1000 that gives approx. 40% DD so far.

Needless to say they'll need to show some serious profit the next couple of weeks if they want to keep me as a subscriber.

Back