• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem hong kong selead group - hkselead.com

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Next, here is the Australian Representative for Hong Kong Selead:

Attachments

• TRHO0399.JPG
    TRHO0399.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 18
I have an important update. I put in a withdrawal order to my HKS agent Rosie pull out my original investment sum of $100,000, while planning to leave the profits in my MT5 HKS trading account, in hopes they would execute the wire. Rosie replied "I will process your request immediately".

I then also put in a written withdrawal request on the HKS client portal to withdraw $107,000 as a back up with additional history record.

Next thing you know "Jessica Yao", the fluffer, WhatsAppe msg'd to inform me the next big trade was going to go down. I figured I would do as she instructed, just to see what they had up their sleeves and be ready to close the order if it went south.

I followed her orders to sell AUDUSD at 1:200, and watched it lose $8k instantly. I changed the order to buy, and it made no difference, the trade continued to lose another $8k instantly. I closed the order, then noticed the original sell order was again (still?) active and bleeding, so I made sure it was closed. (I thought that by switching an order from SELL to BUY that I would only have one running order.)

Then I decided to try to trade in both directions as briefly as possible again to verify the broker's scam. Sure enough, NO MATTER WHAT I DID, BUY OR SELL, IT DID NOT MATTER! The trade lost money regardless of the direction of the order, up or down, buy or sell. In fact the ACCOUNT LOST MONEY exactly the same amount of cash IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT THE FOREX WAS ALWAYS TRENDING IN the same DIRECTION - DOWN!

I stopped trading before it got any worse, and opened a withdrawal request with my HK Selead broker, "Rosie" to withdraw my remaining balance showing on my MT5 account, sending her a screen shot. $102,456.00.

This was around 8:00pm EST to 9:00 PM EST.

I checked my MT5 account this morning, it has a negative balance of -$168,000. While I slept, at 2:30 AM EST Hong Kong Selead accessed my trading account, executed an unauthorized trade, and stole my money by sliding the trade plus put me in debt to them $168,000.

Now they are threatening to sue me for it the losses they forced upon my account.

Attachments

• 211118-3.png
    211118-3.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 11
I have an important update. I put in a withdrawal order to my HKS agent Rosie pull out my original investment sum of $100,000, while planning to leave the profits in my MT5 HKS trading account, in hopes they would execute the wire. Rosie replied "I will process your request immediately".

I then also put in a written withdrawal request on the HKS client portal to withdraw $107,000 as a back up with additional history record.

Next thing you know "Jessica Yao", the fluffer, WhatsAppe msg'd to inform me the next big trade was going to go down. I figured I would do as she instructed, just to see what they had up their sleeves and be ready to close the order if it went south.

I followed her orders to sell AUDUSD at 1:200, and watched it lose $8k instantly. I changed the order to buy, and it made no difference, the trade continued to lose another $8k instantly. I closed the order, then noticed the original sell order was again (still?) active and bleeding, so I made sure it was closed. (I thought that by switching an order from SELL to BUY that I would only have one running order.)

Then I decided to try to trade in both directions as briefly as possible again to verify the broker's scam. Sure enough, NO MATTER WHAT I DID, BUY OR SELL, IT DID NOT MATTER! The trade lost money regardless of the direction of the order, up or down, buy or sell. In fact the ACCOUNT LOST MONEY exactly the same amount of cash IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT THE FOREX WAS ALWAYS TRENDING IN the same DIRECTION - DOWN!

I stopped trading before it got any worse, and opened a withdrawal request with my HK Selead broker, "Rosie" to withdraw my remaining balance showing on my MT5 account, sending her a screen shot. $102,456.00.

This was around 8:00pm EST to 9:00 PM EST.

I checked my MT5 account this morning, it has a negative balance of -$168,000. While I slept, at 2:30 AM EST Hong Kong Selead accessed my trading account, executed an unauthorized trade, and stole my money by sliding the trade plus put me in debt to them $168,000.

Now they are threatening to sue me for it the losses they forced upon my account.
You need to start filing reports with the police, your local securities commission, ASIC your bank, the FBI, etc. The scammers manipulate all the software and they purposely made your account go negative so they can try to claim you lost everything even though all of this is completely fake. Tell them you welcome a lawsuit because you will counter sue them for fraud, money laundering and international wire fraud!

Is there any way to uncover the MAC address of the person who logged in and did the last trade on my MT5 account, to prove it wasn't me?

Back