• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem hong kong selead group - hkselead.com

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

arrow63

Private
hello to all, same story
contacted from a singapore girl in facebook then moving to whatsapp
for the first month only talking general purposes,
today start to say my father in law knows very weel the market
today we will trade, why don't you open demo account and try...
i know very well how are going these stories so i asked which is yr broker
she told Hong kong selead group, i only know it is founded march 2021
but couldnt find other info, i am sure 99,9% it is a scam broker
do you have further info about it?

hello to all, same story
Do not have to look further, based on the little info you have given it is definitely a scam already. Don’t put any money in it, this girl approached you randomly in social media, what are the odds?

Hope you have not put in any money. Shut down all communication and stay as far away as possible

hi to all and thanks for replies,
i am sure it is a try to scam me because after my concerns about his broker
she changed immediately behaviour and start to be aggressive , another red flag...
of course i didnt put any money and i stay away from those scammers

hello to all, same story
Did she share any website?

Hello, Same story happening to me. A Girl from Singapore, her father is financial advisor to the government with years of experience in the forex market. Today in the Demo account I made USD30,800 now she is saying I am ready. She even sent the no. of a certain Diana who should be helping open an account. I have sort of known it could be a SCAM but waited to see where it heads. Coming here confirms my suspicion. I wonder why we cant take them down by reporting to the authorities or exposing the scam some how.

i hope to be wrong, but 99,9% it is scam,
when you open real account and start to trade they manipulating all charts and make you win at first
then they ask you to put more money because you can make more and more money but its all fake
meanwhile they let you withdraw a small amount of your winning for gain your trust , but when you try to withdraw a consistent sum
you won't be able to and they will inform you have to pay taxes, the withdraw is blocked for suspect laundering money bla bla bla...dont put any real dollart on it!!!

I havent put any dollar in it. I am taking them for a serious ride until they tired of me. I asked for Linkedin account or any other identifier for the brokerage, they got nothing. I am now just playing them, makng them wait and then I block them.

I havent put any dollar in it. I am taking them for a serious ride until they tired of me. I asked for Linkedin account or any other identifier for the brokerage, they got nothing. I am now just playing them, makng them wait and then I block them.
Try to get the name of the broker or a website and post here.

Back