• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem hong kong selead group - hkselead.com

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
You need to start filing reports with the police, your local securities commission, ASIC your bank, the FBI, etc. The scammers manipulate all the software and they purposely made your account go negative so they can try to claim you lost everything even though all of this is completely fake. Tell them you welcome a lawsuit because you will counter sue them for fraud, money laundering and international wire fraud!
Yes I did tell them I welcome their filing a lawsuit and I plan to file complaints with the various agencies. Turns out ASIC has no direct complaint process available, though there are ways to complain to the AFCA.

MEANWHILE...

I have figured out where to find my MT5 Live trading account logs, which include the login MAC address of each transaction!!! This is HU-U-U-U-GE.

oOPS..ACCIDENTALLY posted w/o finishing. No way to edit our posts? Oh, well. You can locate your trading log with MAC addresses of the parties using your MT5 Live account to execute trades - your own and those of the scammer broker.

Navigate to C:\Users\(your PC ID here)

AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\069C1CC8A4D26CDFE636EC6DAEE7BF85\Logs

Then locate the log you need as dated and voila! Your numbered file within <TERMINAL> may be different, of course, they are probably specific to your particular install.

And, yes mine PROVES that I DID NOT execute the trade, that it was done by the broker, and no one else but the damn broker HK Selead, from their exact same MAC address logged for opening the personal trading account!

I have an important update. I put in a withdrawal order to my HKS agent Rosie pull out my original investment sum of $100,000, while planning to leave the profits in my MT5 HKS trading account, in hopes they would execute the wire. Rosie replied "I will process your request immediately".

I then also put in a written withdrawal request on the HKS client portal to withdraw $107,000 as a back up with additional history record.

Next thing you know "Jessica Yao", the fluffer, WhatsAppe msg'd to inform me the next big trade was going to go down. I figured I would do as she instructed, just to see what they had up their sleeves and be ready to close the order if it went south.

I followed her orders to sell AUDUSD at 1:200, and watched it lose $8k instantly. I changed the order to buy, and it made no difference, the trade continued to lose another $8k instantly. I closed the order, then noticed the original sell order was again (still?) active and bleeding, so I made sure it was closed. (I thought that by switching an order from SELL to BUY that I would only have one running order.)

Then I decided to try to trade in both directions as briefly as possible again to verify the broker's scam. Sure enough, NO MATTER WHAT I DID, BUY OR SELL, IT DID NOT MATTER! The trade lost money regardless of the direction of the order, up or down, buy or sell. In fact the ACCOUNT LOST MONEY exactly the same amount of cash IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT THE FOREX WAS ALWAYS TRENDING IN the same DIRECTION - DOWN!

I stopped trading before it got any worse, and opened a withdrawal request with my HK Selead broker, "Rosie" to withdraw my remaining balance showing on my MT5 account, sending her a screen shot. $102,456.00.

This was around 8:00pm EST to 9:00 PM EST.

I checked my MT5 account this morning, it has a negative balance of -$168,000. While I slept, at 2:30 AM EST Hong Kong Selead accessed my trading account, executed an unauthorized trade, and stole my money by sliding the trade plus put me in debt to them $168,000.

Now they are threatening to sue me for it the losses they forced upon my account.
Thank you so much for sharing this experience. I am a white male, 68 years old, received a Facebook friend request from Wendy, supposedly a wealthy 34-year-old business owner in Shanghai divorced with 1 child. She told me she wanted to move her Beauty College business to Des Moines, Iowa which is near where I live and asked if I could help her get settled in the US. We transferred over to WhatsApp for messaging, and for the next 45 days, morning and evening, she would message me with increasingly romantic messages, including calling me "her husband". She said her father was a foreign currency trader for the government managing hundreds of millions, and with his inside information, she could help me learn Forex trading. I downloaded Meta trader 5, did some practice trades, and following her screenshot instructions, made 4 profitable trades in real-time (supposedly). Ultimately I invested $320,000, and it grew to $595,000 in about 4 weeks (supposedly). I requested $30,000 withdrawal from Alica, the HK Selead customer service rep, and did get it via a USCD transfer to my Coinbase account. My 35-year-old daughter heard about my trading and informed me it was definitely a scam and sent me several e-mails describing the pig slaughter scam of Chinese origin. Just like you, I requested a large withdrawal, and Wendy admonished me to not take any money out until December. I requested 250k withdrawal on Friday, which was Hong Kong Sat., and was told it would have to wait until Monday. Monday morning (HK Time) I'm messaged by Wendy about an important trade, and like you, I had two computers open to verify that the Meta Trader 5 price chart was consistent with another broker price chart, and they were, which gave me the confidence to go ahead and do one more trade (the other 4 had been profitable). Like you, I was alert to stop the trade if it went red. Following Wendy's WhatsApp screen instructions, we began a sell trade on the US/JPY with 900 leverage, twice the leverage of the previous trade. I was alert to stop the trade if it went red. The first minute, blue numbers, meaning profits. The 2nd minute, it touched red for 1 second, and before I could stop the trade, static appeared, and the screen showed a loss of $741,600, leaving me a negative balance of -$184,660.
When I messaged Wendy what happened, she was very angry with me, because "I didn't follow her instructions and have more money in the account, so it was my fault I got stopped out". Wendy always trades with me simultaneously, and I asked her how she did. She indicated she had a large profit on the trade. This confirmed my daughter's suspicions--a definite coordinated scam with rigged software. And thank you so much for your posts, confirming beyond any shadow of a doubt that everything is rigged from the get-go. It's still beyond my comprehension that a person could be so evil that they would break someone's heart and life for money. However, I'm convinced now that the Facebook and WhatsApp pictures are all fake, and for all we know we're dealing with the Chinese mafia who forces young women and men to work as cyber prostitutes to scam people for every penny they can access. And, given the Facebook profile of your "Cigdem Kanbur Guney-Jessica" and given the WhatsApp profile of my "Wendy", and given the ability to rig software to demonstrate profitable trades at will, and steal the money at will, this Chinese mafia business model may be the most profitable crime syndicate in the history of time, unless the regulators are equally as savvy and can put this people in prison where they belong.

Attachments

• bc96809f-674a-4917-a564-6c516a6198f0.jpg
    bc96809f-674a-4917-a564-6c516a6198f0.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 21
Thank you so much for sharing this experience. I am a white male, 68 years old, received a Facebook friend request from Wendy, supposedly a wealthy 34-year-old business owner in Shanghai divorced with 1 child. She told me she wanted to move her Beauty College business to Des Moines, Iowa which is near where I live and asked if I could help her get settled in the US. We transferred over to WhatsApp for messaging, and for the next 45 days, morning and evening, she would message me with increasingly romantic messages, including calling me "her husband". She said her father was a foreign currency trader for the government managing hundreds of millions, and with his inside information, she could help me learn Forex trading. I downloaded Meta trader 5, did some practice trades, and following her screenshot instructions, made 4 profitable trades in real-time (supposedly). Ultimately I invested $320,000, and it grew to $595,000 in about 4 weeks (supposedly). I requested $30,000 withdrawal from Alica, the HK Selead customer service rep, and did get it via a USCD transfer to my Coinbase account. My 35-year-old daughter heard about my trading and informed me it was definitely a scam and sent me several e-mails describing the pig slaughter scam of Chinese origin. Just like you, I requested a large withdrawal, and Wendy admonished me to not take any money out until December. I requested 250k withdrawal on Friday, which was Hong Kong Sat., and was told it would have to wait until Monday. Monday morning (HK Time) I'm messaged by Wendy about an important trade, and like you, I had two computers open to verify that the Meta Trader 5 price chart was consistent with another broker price chart, and they were, which gave me the confidence to go ahead and do one more trade (the other 4 had been profitable). Like you, I was alert to stop the trade if it went red. Following Wendy's WhatsApp screen instructions, we began a sell trade on the US/JPY with 900 leverage, twice the leverage of the previous trade. I was alert to stop the trade if it went red. The first minute, blue numbers, meaning profits. The 2nd minute, it touched red for 1 second, and before I could stop the trade, static appeared, and the screen showed a loss of $741,600, leaving me a negative balance of -$184,660.
When I messaged Wendy what happened, she was very angry with me, because "I didn't follow her instructions and have more money in the account, so it was my fault I got stopped out". Wendy always trades with me simultaneously, and I asked her how she did. She indicated she had a large profit on the trade. This confirmed my daughter's suspicions--a definite coordinated scam with rigged software. And thank you so much for your posts, confirming beyond any shadow of a doubt that everything is rigged from the get-go. It's still beyond my comprehension that a person could be so evil that they would break someone's heart and life for money. However, I'm convinced now that the Facebook and WhatsApp pictures are all fake, and for all we know we're dealing with the Chinese mafia who forces young women and men to work as cyber prostitutes to scam people for every penny they can access. And, given the Facebook profile of your "Cigdem Kanbur Guney-Jessica" and given the WhatsApp profile of my "Wendy", and given the ability to rig software to demonstrate profitable trades at will, and steal the money at will, this Chinese mafia business model may be the most profitable crime syndicate in the history of time, unless the regulators are equally as savvy and can put this people in prison where they belong.
Sorry for your loss. Please file reports with the CFTC, FBI. FINRA, FTC and the Attorney General for your state. Virtual Dealer Plug in is the software they use to manipulate everything in MT4/5, see the thread below.

I tried to report Cigdem Kanber Guney (Jessica) to Facebook but there is no way to report her as a person using Facebook to promote fraud and scam people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars! Unbelievable. Facebook could care less if someone is using their platform to promote fraud and swindle people out of their savings.

Hi guys, can you believe it, I too got contacted by her and she tried hard to scam me, but lucky enough I saw a red flag and she couldnt get to me thank god, I am so sorry if anyone lost money, im still in shock, I warned her that I found info on her and she tried to deny it lol, god she is so good at it I was starting to fall for it. so crazy, hope she gets caught as she is on a mission to scam everyone she meets, good luck to you all

Back