• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info HONGKONG AISITE SERVICES LIMITED

Asking questions about a company
Hello there,
So I've found this forum after searching a bit about the same website that we are talking about.
The same thing happened to me:
I've met her on that famous dating site a couple of months ago, and after a few days she already told me that she will show me how to make money on MT4 with another broker ( goldenstonegroup.cc , this broker is not working anymore ) then after a while she showed me this broker HKAISFX. But of course with a demo account.
Anyhow, after a few weeks of chatting, and she always being pushy to invest, now we are at a point when she is really insisting for me to invest 10k$ into a real account. For me it was already dodgy that there is a minimum 10k investment, but also the website is very amateur, even the e-mail address is a @yahoo.com one.
So what are your thoughts on this? How should I proceed?

refer here
Code:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/useful-links-where-to-report-investment-fraud.65468/

Dear
Pharaoh
I also have the same question. This girl connect with me in tinder, she does not know English but encourages me to start trading in Forex. Do you have a picture of her? Jaja Definitely something is very wrong.

Dear
Pharaoh
I also have the same question. This girl connect with me in tinder, she does not know English but encourages me to start trading in Forex. Do you have a picture of her? Jaja Definitely something is very wrong.
Yes the same happened to me in tender (Chinese lady)

I think is happens to anyone. It happened to me too. I guess whatever loss is loss. I'll take it as a very expensive lesson.

Same thing happened to me:

I met this girl on OKCupid 5/6/20 and we quickly migrated to personal Line/whatsapp after a week of chatting. She claimed that she's from Singapore her whatsapp and Telegram have Singapore phone code (+65 8467 0460). She said that she's very well off and own a clothing shop and also works on a enviromental project buisness but also do Forex investment on the side and that's where she started her scamming $10K of my money. I was skeptical at first but still went with it. She told me that her cousin Alan is an analyst and his secretary Serena will be taking care of my account. Serena lives in London. Very elaborated story they have there. She told me to wire the initial fee of 10k into an american account which is their US provider.

Recipient Name: Jinhai Xiao.
Routing Number: 322070381
Account # 2161534627
The Bank is East West Bank.

Later told me to trade in this fake account that they setup for me using MT4 platform hkaisfx.com/en/ The company just registered this year of March. I know there's no way to retrieve my money but I hope people are aware when they start searching this link. They work in a group and might be harming a lot more people. Maybe they do live in luxury by scamming other's people money.

Same thing here.

A Chinese girl from Tinder befriended me and very slowly was pushing for the same scam with the same Honk Kong Aisite broker. Of course at the beginning of our conversations she was visiting on a neighboring city and then she moved back to her place in China. Same clothing store story.

I reverse searched the few pictures she sent and all of them are from different Chinese online shopping sites; at this point I got really suspicious and just kept on playing the game.

Is there anyway to stop this? Did any of you received pictures from the scammers? Is there a way to share those pictures without the scammers attacking this site knowing they are discovered?

Ahh, by the way, yes the HK Aisite web page is obviously fake. Non even the menus are completed or take you to valid links.

Thank you guys for the info. and comments.

Hi everyone,
Same with me Chinese lady with same broker
Shall we try for like a class action?

I know is pointless but would like to know how many different names and pictures they are using to scam people. What's the name of the Chinese lady and broker that you dealt with? Did you lose as much as I did? lol... I believe they are going to shut it down soon if we run this active enough for people not to fall for it.

They might take the money enjoy it for a few months and come back with a different story but same scheme. I hope Forex/crypto tradings are more well regulated globally a lot of people doing this shady business and innocent people have to fall with them.

Back