• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info HONGKONG AISITE SERVICES LIMITED

Asking questions about a company
Hello guys,

I am new in this community, Just decided to join after reading the whole message thread and realise that I may be dealing with the same girl!!! :D

As well as many of you, I met this girl in a dating app called Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB), if I'm not mistaken. For those who are not very familiar with dating apps (like me before joining this one during my time in Singapore), this is very popular in Asia or in the Asian community based in Europe. The first time I spoke to this lady was on the 23rd of June, she said she is from HK but currently based in London since she was visiting friends, and was stuck in London with no chances to fly back to HK due to covid (what still makes sense). We have been talking about random bull****, like occupations, business, etc, but she did not mentioned Forex until today, when she mentioned that she has been doing this for years, but during pandemic, profit was higher.

Then, I started being interested on this and also said that after making my first £10k profit, I would visit her to HK! Then she asked me for 10% of proceeds and she would share with me her tips. She told me to open a demo account with this server HongKong Aisite Server1 and, even though it's supposed to be a demo account with 100k USD, I'm still a bit concern due to all what I am reading here. I am very new here, haven't started yet, she did not asked for real money yet but I don't want to be in the situation that this is a long term scam and I do not realise until it's too late...

Please see picture if the lovely lady. We have never talked over the phone, as she said that her English is not great (something weird in a HK citizen but she said that is Chinese born and studied degree and got married in HK), but send me couple of voice notes... Please guys, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing. It’s definitely a scam. They are very patient, so won’t ask you yet. However you are very lucky to find this site. If you can, please file report with hk SFC and have them blacklist the company. Then you can say that the company is shady cannot invest later, she or her “analyst” will direct you to a new company that they setup. Either run or continue to play with them

Thanks for sharing. It’s definitely a scam. They are very patient, so won’t ask you yet. However you are very lucky to find this site. If you can, please file report with hk SFC and have them blacklist the company. Then you can say that the company is shady cannot invest later, she or her “analyst” will direct you to a new company that they setup. Either run or continue to play with them

This girl(?)-based scam is still active today.
I got her/him on Tinder/Badoo/Happn with fake spectacular photos. (then yandex helped me to cool down).
chatting for a week on wa. just curious.
If you go on those platforms you will meet dozens of fake supernice chinese/oriental profiles. I suspect they are all fake (sigh!)
I would not post photos she sent me and custom audios, but it was somehow a well constructed character.
Not the classical nigerian scam.
But inconsistencies abounded from day one.

Who knows... I guess there are a lot. I'm going to keep her online for a little more. Could be she go "smell" something wrong.

Hi Bruno.
I kept her on WA for a week (account was suspect from day one) It would be nice to exchange experiences by phone. Now she's (he's, they're) using UK numbers.
I ask the admin if it's OK to post the one I have here.
I then sent her/him on a honeypot and located her/him/them here in London.
They must have a network.

If someone interested we'll exchange phone numbers and collect data together.
Did not invest anything but it's funny as hell to chase after them.

Hello guys,

I am new in this community, Just decided to join after reading the whole message thread and realise that I may be dealing with the same girl!!! :D

Thanks!

Ah HA !!!! Mine WAS MORE BEAUTIFUL !!!!

:D:D:p

Attachments

• 15ee55cd-57f2-44cf-bafa-aa7f17baf235.jpeg
    15ee55cd-57f2-44cf-bafa-aa7f17baf235.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 78
Haven't hear of it, but it only took 2 minutes to verify that you should take your money and run from it as fast as possible.

The domain name was first registered on March 12, 2020. I don't know about you, but I like to see a few years of history on a company before I trust them with my money.

Then there's this:

AISITE SERVICES LIMITED, referred to as AISITE SERVICES LIMITED. It is approved and supervised by National Futures Association (NFA), and the supervision number is 0529657. NFA is recognized as one of the world's leading financial market regulators and is a non-commercial independent regulator of Australia's futures and foreign exchange transactions. It monitors brokers' behavioral norms for traders and investors and protects investors from fraud.

The NFA is a US Regulator, not an Australian regulator. Oh, maybe they made another mistake. Let's check the registration number:

Wow, the number is valid! Go ahead and send them your life savings! Oh, wait. Cancel that. Grab your money and run away faster. Read what the NFA page actually says:

Not an NFA Member.
Non-Member not subject to NFA oversight.

Exempt
Commodity Pool Operator
Commodity Trading Advisor

Funny, the website offers MT4, which sort of makes it look a lot like a broker, which would require NFA supervision.

So, a brand new site. Claims the NFA is in Australia. Claims to be NFA supervised and the NFA clearly says they are not supervised.

You should report everything you were told about them to the NFA:

8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday
312-781-1410 or 800-621-3570 | information@nfa.futures.org

I strongly suspect they are in Canary Wharf (London) as well.
It is a network of scammers. (Hong Kong/ Singapore/ London ...)
They use UK phones as well.
The same person before tried to sell me Luixin / Luxin stocks.
She/he changed the target when she saw I knew it.

Available to exchange info by person.

Got a lot of possible info on her/them.
They have done it before and they will do it again.
Anyway, I mirrored their godaddy site as well. :D

I strongly suspect they are in Canary Wharf (London) as well.
It is a network of scammers. (Hong Kong/ Singapore/ London ...)
They use UK phones as well.
The same person before tried to sell me Luixin / Luxin stocks.
She/he changed the target when she saw I knew it.

Available to exchange info by person.

I would not be surprised. I am based nearby and used that Asian dating app.
Got a lot of possible info on her/them.
They have done it before and they will do it again.
Anyway, I mirrored their godaddy site as well. :D

I was actually planning to play dumb with her so she won't suspect, joining this trader account with the virtual money, etc... obviously won't go beyond that, but also to make sure that I can gather as much information as I can so we can share it here to prevent other people to be scammed.

I would not be surprised. I am based nearby and used that Asian dating app.
Me as well.
That's why Happn and Tinder show them.
They have British numbers and are located say in Tower Hamlet District or Chinatown.
(not telling more here)
BTW, if you go to Happn, Tinder, Badoo today you will be proposed at least 10 profiles that are quite similar.
They are racketing.

I was actually planning to play dumb with her so she won't suspect, joining this trader account with the virtual money, etc... obviously won't go beyond that, but also to make sure that I can gather as much information as I can so we can share it here to prevent other people to be scammed.

I did just that as long as possible. With the hope, I admit, that something of all the crap she was telling were real. (not for $$ but on the sexual part). How stupid sometimes men are. (Me, when it comes to nice women) :p

Me as well.
That's why Happn and Tinder show them.
They have British numbers and are located say in Tower Hamlet District or Chinatown.
(not telling more here)
BTW, if you go to Happn, Tinder, Badoo today you will be proposed at least 10 profiles that are quite similar.
They are racketing.

I did just that as long as possible. With the hope, I admit, that something of all the crap she was telling were real. (not for $$ but on the sexual part). How stupid sometimes men are. (Me, when it comes to nice women) :p

One thing I do not understand, do you think they are only operating in the UK? Unfortunately I fell into once of those victims and not as lucky as all of you guys, they told me to wire the money to a local bank where I reside. I found it strange. Can anyone give me an explanation on that? Are they also in the US?

Back