• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info HONGKONG AISITE SERVICES LIMITED

Asking questions about a company
Ah HA !!!! Mine WAS MORE BEAUTIFUL !!!!

:D:D:p

Lucky you! That girl looks good and she is not using any filter. No wonder so many men fall for all of them. I do want to track them down and make their lives more difficult. I have read about gold and crypto scams already but it looks like they are migrating into something more lowkeys now. I do hope more people come to sites like this and avoid them like a plague.

Men when it comes to money and ladies, we fall into this kind of stupid traps.

Bro keeps us updated whatever you are doing to make them miserable

One thing I do not understand, do you think they are only operating in the UK? Unfortunately I fell into once of those victims and not as lucky as all of you guys, they told me to wire the money to a local bank where I reside. I found it strange. Can anyone give me an explanation on that? Are they also in the US?

US? I think yes.
I suppose not only there but in EU as well.

They are somehow organised.
So it would be a waste to concentrate their efforts on UK only.

This site btw is the only one that gives accurate information on this and other "creative attempts".
I just discovered it and I want to thank the admins/owners and the other people collaborating because is a gold trove of data, not only on scams.

US? I think yes.

This site btw is the only one that gives accurate information on this and other "creative attempts".
I just discovered it and I want to thank the admins/owners and the other people collaborating because is a gold trove of data, not only on scams.

100% agree with you. I have been doing a lot of research and FPA is a really good sites for beginners Forex traders and people who got scams too. They are also very good at kicking out and banning trolls. So, if you want to sell something here is pretty difficult and people keep warning others not to get off from this platform if you want to share anything. Keep it transparent.

100% agree with you. I have been doing a lot of research and FPA is a really good sites for beginners Forex traders and people who got scams too. They are also very good at kicking out and banning trolls. So, if you want to sell something here is pretty difficult and people keep warning others not to get off from this platform if you want to share anything. Keep it transparent.

Thanks for the words of warning, PK494.
I assure you that I have no intention to sell anything or to taint the quality of the conversation.
Sorry for having written maybe too many msgs on this subject.

Robbie

One thing I do not understand, do you think they are only operating in the UK? Unfortunately I fell into once of those victims and not as lucky as all of you guys, they told me to wire the money to a local bank where I reside. I found it strange. Can anyone give me an explanation on that? Are they also in the US?
It depends ,might be there , how much did you lost? have you confronted him/her yet ?any explanation from them ?

Hi Bruno.

If someone interested we'll exchange phone numbers and collect data together.
Did not invest anything but it's funny as hell to chase after them.

I'm still in touch with "her", in the same number she contact me first time:

I am going hard on the conversation: I have gathered together a group of investors who are really interested in that kind of system. We'll see if "she" is strong enough to load the weight of the idea.
And keep loading...

They are online in many dating app and sites (In Tinder you find a lot of similar profiles). They are very well organized and structured. I begin to imagine they prepare, in some way, the scammer in the other side of the number of whatsapp (or whatever) to catch psychologically the subject (I mean, us :)) They are very patients. But, when you start to know them, you can read the method.

US? I think yes.

Totally agree. Thanks a lot again to this site!

Dear all,
I am really confuse and am really sorry to hear all these bad stuff because I am considering to put more money into the account. Maybe because i am lucky i am able to make all of the withdrawal out as per normal.
Started with 25 grand and then yeah they did ask me to wire money into a local bank account in the country that i am residing too. The second time i did a wire transfer of 125 grand after 3 weeks and now i am like running on the pure profit of the money that i have earn and also there are loses too. I tried to make a withdrawal of 110 grand and it made it through in fact so it was seems pretty okay to me at the moment. Is there any guidelines or advises from anyone what should i do next?

Dear all,
I am really confuse and am really sorry to hear all these bad stuff because I am considering to put more money into the account. Maybe because i am lucky i am able to make all of the withdrawal out as per normal.
Started with 25 grand and then yeah they did ask me to wire money into a local bank account in the country that i am residing too. The second time i did a wire transfer of 125 grand after 3 weeks and now i am like running on the pure profit of the money that i have earn and also there are loses too. I tried to make a withdrawal of 110 grand and it made it through in fact so it was seems pretty okay to me at the moment. Is there any guidelines or advises from anyone what should i do next?

... from the damage control department ;):cool:

Back