• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info HONGKONG AISITE SERVICES LIMITED

Asking questions about a company
company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Dear all,
I am really confuse and am really sorry to hear all these bad stuff because I am considering to put more money into the account. Maybe because i am lucky i am able to make all of the withdrawal out as per normal.
Started with 25 grand and then yeah they did ask me to wire money into a local bank account in the country that i am residing too. The second time i did a wire transfer of 125 grand after 3 weeks and now i am like running on the pure profit of the money that i have earn and also there are loses too. I tried to make a withdrawal of 110 grand and it made it through in fact so it was seems pretty okay to me at the moment. Is there any guidelines or advises from anyone what should i do next?

Are you for real? Do you have trading background? I'm replying to you because I don't want others to have a misconceptions about this, it clearly this is a fake company who wants to either use you if you are even real and one of them or blow more money from you.

I suggest you to shut down AISITE and use a new method to scam people.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hongkong-aisite-services-limited.65689/post-373517

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

I just don't understand like why i am still able to make withdrawal also is it because of the tactic that i am using?
Because it seems to work pretty okay for me so i do need advice and also suggestions to see other options as well.

Are you for real? Do you have trading background? I'm replying to you because I don't want others to have a misconceptions about this, it clearly this is a fake company who wants to either use you if you are even real and one of them or blow more money from you.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hongkong-aisite-services-limited.65689/post-373517

This is the first time that i am trading and that i am asking because i am confuse that why is withdrawal being made through after like the different claims that you all made. I wish to see what are the other options that I am given and needed advice to see what i should do because it seem pretty okay for me so i do wish to know why is it so.

Also should i just deposit more or not. As I am new in this and just wish to know more into details also.

I have this experience too.....every time making money because of tips from cousin in HK. I should have spotted this website.... I was encourage to open a live account with USD10K after the demo accounts made money...

I checked against XM platform, noted the prices were almost similar except the spread. Very real....yes, nice pretty chinese lass from Singapore....

I have been lurking here for a while without signing up but I want to share my story. First feel sorry about the people who got scammed.
Second, I don't really know what are you guys talking about but the girl that I'm talking with is from Singapore too and her family also does FOREX and Spot commodity trading.Same generic story like everyone else. I know she's not rich per say and a lot of her story is fake which I don't really care anyway but for some odd reason I'm getting my withdrawals and is been successful so far. Not sure why they are doing that but making some money so far, then if they want to blow my account then I will just run away now since I already made my money back plus "profits" .

Think about it, pretty women who really want to make you rich? I don't think that kind of story exist, probably some are using us to money launder. Who knows but lucky enough to have found this site. Make your own judgement if you still in it and if they blocked and stole from you then move on.

Also should i just deposit more or not. As I am new in this and just wish to know more into details also.

All depends on how you are with the "girl/guy" relationship at the moment now. I suggest you to leave if you made profits already, but if you feel that you can make more then deposit more, stay and continue to play with them.

All depends on how you are with the "girl/guy" relationship at the moment now. I suggest you to leave if you made profits already, but if you feel that you can make more then deposit more, stay and continue to play with them.

For me as of now the relationship is still showing no signs of funny things like what have been mention and that I am still earning in fact i am thinking of it already but it's like counting myself lucky or what? Same as you money can be withdrawal without any issues so I guess that's a +1 to deposit more then?

Back