• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info HONGKONG AISITE SERVICES LIMITED

Asking questions about a company
HAHA, they didnt get any money from me but they got a bad passport picture with my id thats expired should i be concerned?

before i blocked them i got there ABN number and told me not to comment anything about stocktrading when send money, so if anything goes wrong about my expired Passport i got there detailssssssss.

before i blocked them i got there ABN number and told me not to comment anything about stocktrading when send money, so if anything goes wrong about my expired Passport i got there detailssssssss.

File a police report that your identity been stolen through a scam. So if they do use your private info, it was stolen but then the chances of using an expired passport to open anything is not big, unless they want to use it to open a bank account to receive money. They have to know people from the bank in order to do that. Which bank of that ABN number is from? If is some not well known bank then the people from that bank might get in trouble. Report it to the police, you doing that is helping other victims who really fell for the scam.

Here are the phone numbers : the "girl" (+85253405358) & the "broker" (+85251352607). I am not sure they are using the same numbers but we never know.
Some pictures of the "girl" :
View attachment 55481View attachment 55482
The bank transfer that I received was labeled "Ma Zhanming".
I did the transfer to "XiaMen Xinyi Vision CO. Ltd. to a bank account in Lituania.
This info could be useful for someone.

I am still talking to the "girl" but she changed a lot in her conversation, bad english and nothing to say. I think it's not the same person. Also she seems to doesn't remember our past conversion anymore, she told me to be ready for the next "good market" but I have no more money on my MT4 account haha

This girl has instagram "janeouyang"

I met girl from shanghai on tinder last june 2020 then we move talking via whatsapp and i got scammed 14k with this hongkong aisite scam company but i already trace her ip address and she is located in Taipei. They are working together as a group with the other girls to scam people around the world. If u see their instagram seems like they are all friends with all other girls who scammed people in this forum. Stay safe guys and beware of this "hongkong aisite" scam company.

Hello everyone.
I feel the same way right now.
However, I was very skeptical right from the start.
What would an apparently rich and very attractive Asian woman ask of me !?

So I keep my sham interest.
Try to get information that I can use.

She also wanted to make me act and show me how to do it.
Offered me a demo account at hongkong aisite.
That probably belongs to her father and she learned everything from im.
And now she wants to teach me how to make money with it ...
Who would do that!

And now the next Asian woman is writing to me with exactly the same texts.
It is definitely some kind of scam as ugly as the truth may be!
IMG-20200730-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20200731-WA0000.jpg

Hello everyone.
I feel the same way right now.
However, I was very skeptical right from the start.
What would an apparently rich and very attractive Asian woman ask of me !?

So I keep my sham interest.
Try to get information that I can use.

She also wanted to make me act and show me how to do it.
Offered me a demo account at hongkong aisite.
That probably belongs to her father and she learned everything from im.
And now she wants to teach me how to make money with it ...
Who would do that!

And now the next Asian woman is writing to me with exactly the same texts.
It is definitely some kind of scam as ugly as the truth may be!View attachment 56299View attachment 56300

what is the first girl picture name?? She looks like the one who cheat me. Can u tell me her whatsapp number??

what is the first girl picture name?? She looks like the one who cheat me. Can u tell me her whatsapp number??

Sure.
Her first number was: +852 6359 5649
She told her phone get smashed and gave me the second number: +852 6576 3803 and the actuall i use to communicate.

Her name "is" Su Yilin.
She wanna get called Susu.

Back