• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info HONGKONG AISITE SERVICES LIMITED

Asking questions about a company
Sure.
Her first number was: +852 6359 5649
She told her phone get smashed and gave me the second number: +852 6576 3803 and the actuall i use to communicate.

Her name "is" Su Yilin.
She wanna get called Susu.

Yea, how come all of them have same story about smashing phones? I encountered the same too but anyway, I believe they have to change numbers because people have reported issued with their current ones so they have to delete their current one and spoof a new one.

Same thing here, a girl from Hong Kong met on Tinder, she has trading info, but only if I register with this broker. She even sent me a few good trades using my demo account on MT4 and I made 35% with the entire account in 2 days...she says I must deposit a minimum of $5k to this broker

[QUOTE = "albertbour, post: 372495, membro: 224986"]
Mesma coisa aqui.

Uma garota chinesa do Tinder fez amizade comigo e muito lentamente estava empurrando para o mesmo golpe com o mesmo corretor Honk Kong Aisite. Claro que no início de nossas conversas ela estava visitando uma cidade vizinha e depois voltou para sua casa na China. A mesma história da loja de roupas.

Eu revirei as poucas fotos que ela enviou e todas elas são de diferentes sites de compras online chineses; neste ponto eu fiquei muito desconfiado e continuei jogando o jogo.

Há alguma maneira para parar isso? Algum de vocês recebeu fotos dos golpistas? Existe uma maneira de compartilhar essas fotos sem que os golpistas que ataquem o site saibam que foram descobertos?

Ahh, a propósito, sim, a página do HK Aisite é obviamente falsa. Nem mesmo os menus estão completos ou levam você a links válidos.

Obrigado pessoal pela informação. e comentários.

Este golpe está acontecendo comigo agora ... Estou rolando, e é a mesma história ...
Uma mulher chinesa bonita e rica que possui uma loja de roupas, mora em Shenzhen e tem uma casa em Hong Kong. Recebe informações e mercado de um tio que tem 26 anos de "experiência" no mercado de Wall Street.
Ela já me deu 4 dicas de mercado na conta demo, sempre insistindo que eu abrisse uma conta Real no AISITE Hong kong, para que ela pudesse garantir os lucros de suas dicas. Me passou um contato via whatsapp para abrir a conta, com valor mínimo e $ 5000 reais

[QUOTE = "bk082087, postagem: 372645, membro: 224341"]
Pois você não perdeu nada e já sabe que é uma farsa. Eu recomendo que você apenas saia e o assuma. Espero que você não tenha fornecido a eles nenhuma informação pessoal sobre você. Essas pessoas são um truque, então deixe como está. Você tem muita sorte. Vamos torcer para que mais pessoas descubram que Aisite é uma farsa.

Posso perguntar em que fuso horário você costuma conversar com essa garota? Parece que eles podem ser de qualquer lugar do mundo.
[/ CITAR]

Estou falando com uma mulher de "Shenzhen", sempre conversamos entre 22h e 1h e 8h às 12h.

Here are the phone numbers : the "girl" (+85253405358) & the "broker" (+85251352607). I am not sure they are using the same numbers but we never know.
Some pictures of the "girl" :
View attachment 55481View attachment 55482
The bank transfer that I received was labeled "Ma Zhanming".
I did the transfer to "XiaMen Xinyi Vision CO. Ltd. to a bank account in Lituania.
This info could be useful for someone.

I am still talking to the "girl" but she changed a lot in her conversation, bad english and nothing to say. I think it's not the same person. Also she seems to doesn't remember our past conversion anymore, she told me to be ready for the next "good market" but I have no more money on my MT4 account haha

That's the one talking to me, same story ...
Beautiful, rich, and shop owner. She wants me to go to Hong Kong to meet her, but she refuses to make a video call and take pictures of her home.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-07-10 at 10.37.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-10 at 10.37.10.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 42
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 00.38.33.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 00.38.33.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 39
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-08-06 at 00.27.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-06 at 00.27.20.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 37
Back