• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info HONGKONG AISITE SERVICES LIMITED

Asking questions about a company
Hi all, I've just read through this thread and decided to post some info.

Scammer
+852 6675 3291 - Martina (Youran Lee) Her Location: HongKong My Location: Australia
Stealing photos from IG: yehdeb
Posting on IG: youran_lee
Facebook: Youran Lee

So I've been chatting to this person for a while, obviously like everyone else the conversation turns to MT4.
I already trade Forex but I don't use that platform. So I open a Demo account and link it to them. At the same time open another MT4 account with my broker.

I can already smell a scam from doing a reverse image search of the pictures she sends me of herself. I ask for a picture of her trading desk and the chart set ups she uses to make trading decisions. She sends a picture, another reverse image search shows something from 3+ years ago on a website.

I question her that these photos are fake. I get odd answers. Try to video call but no answer. I just play along. I send my location via whatsapp, she does the same, hers shows up in HK (maybe that can be faked?)

So I complete some trades with the Demo account when she tells me to do so. I also place the same trades on my personal account for a few dollars just to see how things go. Tracking the trades on a 1 minute chart they do not seem to be acting the same. The trades each return a profit, but it seems odd.

Now that all the trades we have done together have been profitable she wants me to open a real account.

I question her trades, because the technical indicators I use in my charting experience they did not seem like good trades. She said she couldn't provide me with all her reasons for the trades, only that she goes to meetings and that later in the day there will be a good offer to trade. (this is not how Forex markets work)

So at this point I am still playing along with her to see what happens next. I will not deposit any money or open a real account with them.

Any question?

Attachments

• Fake.png
    Fake.png
    480 KB · Views: 56

Scammer
+852 6675 3291 - Martina (Youran Lee) Her Location: HongKong My Location: Australia

So I've been chatting to this person for a while, obviously like everyone else the conversation turns to MT4.
I already trade Forex but I don't use that platform. So I open a Demo account and link it to them. At the same time open another MT4 account with my broker.

I can already smell a scam from doing a reverse image search of the pictures she sends me of herself. I ask for a picture of her trading desk and the chart set ups she uses to make trading decisions. She sends a picture, another reverse image search shows something from 3+ years ago on a website.

I question her that these photos are fake. I get odd answers. Try to video call but no answer. I just play along. I send my location via whatsapp, she does the same, hers shows up in HK (maybe that can be faked?)

So I complete some trades with the Demo account when she tells me to do so. I also place the same trades on my personal account for a few dollars just to see how things go. Tracking the trades on a 1 minute chart they do not seem to be acting the same. The trades each return a profit, but it seems odd.

Now that all the trades we have done together have been profitable she wants me to open a real account.

I question her trades, because the technical indicators I use in my charting experience they did not seem like good trades. She said she couldn't provide me with all her reasons for the trades, only that she goes to meetings and that later in the day there will be a good offer to trade. (this is not how Forex markets work)

So at this point I am still playing along with her to see what happens next. I will not deposit any money or open a real account with them.

Any question?

Play till "she" gives you the bank info, so we can report it to the HK police or to the country that they want you to send it to.

Thanks for doing all the work, you are saving a lot of victims by wasting this low life people times.

Play till "she" gives you the bank info, so we can report it to the HK police or to the country that they want you to send it to.

Thanks for doing all the work, you are saving a lot of victims by wasting this low life people times.

I've been a bit busy so haven't done much with this scam lately. I told her I didn't like going with AiSite. So she has given me a new company to sign up with: hyfxm.com/en/
So this is another website/provider to watch out for.
She also asked for a copy of my passport or other ID to sign up. When I can make a fake one I will sign up with that and see what happens next.

I have been toying with them for about two months. I've sent them several thousands EUR, and when I presented them with a larger fish they sent me almost everything back. However last time they have made a gigantic peak that cleared my account and now this Miss Li character is demanding me to pay them to cover their losses and threatens me with lawsuits and such.

Has anyone else experienced threats or extortion with them?
Yes I got almost same story but now I have big balance on my account and they looking for me use Hongkong lawyer
Al

Scammer

Any question?
Hi, I had same situation with Su Muhan:
Phone: +852-6228-1860
I opened a Demo account and then I opened a second demo account.
She told me she will give me the information to make some $$$ on Foreign Exchange. The first account started to make some money for few minutes after she told me to buy and the other one didn't. Obviously, the first account was manipulated to start having some profit.
Before that test I opened a real account with HYFX with my DL but I never deposited any $$$ and I will certainly not doit in the future.
It was so obvious that was a scam and I still don't believe that they keep insisting that they are legit. I'm in Houston TX. Any messages or similar cases are welcome.

She told me she will give me the information to make some $$$ on Foreign Exchange. The first account started to make some money for few minutes after she told me to buy and the other one didn't. Obviously, the first account was manipulated to start having some profit.
Before that test I opened a real account with HYFX with my DL but I never deposited any $$$ and I will certainly not doit in the future.
It was so obvious that was a scam and I still don't believe that they keep insisting that they are legit. I'm in Houston TX. Any messages or similar cases are welcome.
Never send them the money
It's a trap .

Glad that you didn't send them any money. If you want to warn others, you can also post their pictures here so they won't be using that to fool others. Also report them to dating sites where you met them. It's not easy to stop them but at least make their life more difficult.

Back