• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info HONGKONG AISITE SERVICES LIMITED

Asking questions about a company
Yes I want, but I would like to do as group and with a trusted legal partner
Any advice?
I reported to local police and give them all information about her and yoyo-ex.com.
Including the local collection account at East West Bank with the address.
So the police can investigate or report it to froud department.
It's not easy to sue them because they don't have address or legit office.
And you can report this scam to Hongkong or chinese Police department.

I reported to local police and give them all information about her and yoyo-ex.com.
Including the local collection account at East West Bank with the address.
So the police can investigate or report it to froud department.
It's not easy to sue them because they don't have address or legit office.
And you can report this scam to Hongkong or chinese Police department.

ALEXANDER8 is right. It's extremely hard to sue them because they don't have any representative. It's better to pound them with legal authorities or put pressure on the police authorities so that the law enforcement will do the job.

i got the same problem. lost 80,000 usd cannot withdraw.
a lady invited and let me try a little money is work. make me feel more comfortable.
after that she dissapier. but i still contact HongkongAIsite but they not allow me to withdraw till for 2 months already.this picture that lady. i m not sure is her picture or somoneselse picture. she say staying in HongKong but i found that this picture is a previous singer and business women in China.
during conversation for 2 months she pretained be this lady, many activities may copy from her social mediae....or may be is she the person who is scamer.... it is very bad to me from my saving and lone mony is gone. i'm sure that HongkokngAisite is Fack Scame they doing as the team

name contact me is Yaya Sun
i found real name is Cynthia Sunxinya whatapp and MB: 85256102664
her life in social mediea is hi-socity own beauty and jewelry business : her Weibo is https://m.weibo.cn/status/4560360080675827

my cofident that may she is the one that own this Scam business by co-invest with a guy in HK.
many story we have talk by whatapp she is

Attachments

• ya2.jpg
    ya2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 69FAFB43-EA56-4939-997B-A16C98ED9DCB-1.jpg
    69FAFB43-EA56-4939-997B-A16C98ED9DCB-1.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 13
  • ya6.jpg
    ya6.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 16
  • VIDEO-2020-06-01-09-49-24.mp4
    4.8 MB
Mudex,

Hate to break it to you but she's fake. PLEASE REPORT their activities to HK police and also to your local police and your bank. Do not send more money to them.

If they have given you bank info to send money to, please post it here if you feel comfortable. A lot of people here are trying to gather as much info as possible to make their works harder.

Sorry for your financial loss, it happens to anyone but thanks for sharing so other victims won't fall for it.

These garbage will be caught.

Take care bro!

Mudex,

Hate to break it to you but she's fake. PLEASE REPORT their activities to HK police and also to your local police and your bank. Do not send more money to them.

If they have given you bank info to send money to, please post it here if you feel comfortable. A lot of people here are trying to gather as much info as possible to make their works harder.

Sorry for your financial loss, it happens to anyone but thanks for sharing so other victims won't fall for it.

These garbage will be caught.

Take care bro!
i did report to their partner bank ANZ no any reply. i think there are other name trading company do the same "maybe the same gang" operat in HongKong. they do the same pattern - a lady contract via social mediea and invite with show the sample easy to make money. most of them is chiness lady from HK or Macau.

Now this company still operate contact Marketing number in HK is. ++85251705521 and ++85265852956 can reach them by whattapp they are good respond but not answer phone call....but if asking for withdraw money they are many reason to delay trick and never transfer.... they are garbage... how to kill them

i did report to their partner bank ANZ no any reply. i think there are other name trading company do the same "maybe the same gang" operat in HongKong. they do the same pattern - a lady contract via social mediea and invite with show the sample easy to make money. most of them is chiness lady from HK or Macau.

Now this company still operate contact Marketing number in HK is. ++85251705521 and ++85265852956 can reach them by whattapp they are good respond but not answer phone call....but if asking for withdraw money they are many reason to delay trick and never transfer.... they are garbage... how to kill them

Most likely they are not even ladies, but whatever that's not the point. A lot of people are working on them to take those trash down. They'll feel it soon. Scamming hard earned money and manipulating people's feelings will not end well.

New to this thread. Anyone familiar or had experience with a girl who supposedly lives in Taipei by the name of Li Siran? Met her through Tinder back in late April/early May. Only communicated through WhatsApp (+852 5169 0535). Here is a picture of "her". (I have a few others but can't post them because of the file type. Haven't been able to find anything through a reverse image search. Yesterday (28 Dec 2020) I confronted her about HongKong Aisite (same story except uncle was providing advice) and she got mad, accused me of not trusting her then suddenly when dark on WhatsApp.

Thanks.

Earl

Attachments

• received_295200898399821.jpeg
    received_295200898399821.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 27
Back