ghctrade.com: Hopefully is not a stupid question or case and needed advice.

Liiiga

Private, 1st Class
in short story let me explain the case on my complaint.

I have an account so called forex trading using MT4 provided by WSPRO (has an office in Malaysia) which has a partnership with Global Holdings Capital Pty Ltd (based in Australia and registered under ASIC and claimed to be corporate authorized representative of Alpha Securities). As far as I know from them, WSPRO is act as marketing strategic partner for GHC in purpose to expand its client base in South East Asia while GHC is act as a broker who provide forex platform and taking care the MT4 trading account.

I have made a good profit while am trading my MT4 account in proper way and my cash withdrawal has been hold by the company (GHC) with an excuse that my account has been placed under investigation from any type of fraud trading. It says, the investigation will take 10 to 20 working days and asked me to wait for further updates from relevant department. After more than 20 working days and several formal complaint emails written to them, GHC email to me with a statement that my MT4 account has been involved in fraud trading and disabled my MT4 account.

The pictures and timelines are as per below:

#1909HO35 – Email conversation ID
- 31 August 2019 = My first pending cash withdrawal with total amount USD 20,000.
- 7 September 2019 = Another pending cash withdrawal with total amount USD 20,000.
- 9 September 2019 = I email GHC asking for clarification on the pending cash withdrawal status.
- 13 September 2019 = Official GHC account Investigation announcement.
- 16 September 2019 = Reply from GHC saying my cash withdrawals are on hold due to my MT4 account under investigation.
- 18 September 2019 = I email GHC asking for timeline and due date on the investigation result and addressing my concerns on the cash withdrawal delay.
- 20 September 2019 = Reply from GHC saying the results will be on end September to early October 2019.
- 20 September 2019, 1 October 2019, 9 October 2019 = Few times I have email them (GHC) asking for clarification and updates during the period but never get any reply until I wrote a formal complaint pertaining to the investigation result and its procedures in separate new email.

#1910ND51 – Email conversation ID
- 11 October 2019 = I write a formal complaint email to GHC
- 14 October 2019 = Reply from GHC saying my account still under investigation and still did not clear my issue with the company for getting my rights on withdrawal payment.
- 14 October 2019 = I email GHC asking for timeline and due date on the extended investigation result and addressing my concerns on the cash withdrawal delay and its procedure.

#1910TS77 – Email conversation ID (Final issue)
- 20 October 2019 = I’m addressing another issue on my MT4 account which being disabled effective on 18th October 2019 by the company without pre-notice and facts.
- 21 October 2019 = Reply from GHC saying (according to them) my account is involved in fraud trading activities and looking for legal commence to get back their earlier payment to me.
- 22 October 2019 = I’m writing my refusal on the statement that being accused to me and asking or challenge them for the facts and prove of data where the decision was derived from.
- 23 October 2019 = Reply from GHC saying they act as a broker and pass all the trades through Liquidity Provider (LP) / Banks and saying my trade has been returned and rejected by LP / Banks thus they said my trading is a mishap and indirectly imply my decision if I agree to get the payment only for my initial funding.
- 23 October 2019 = I’m declined their explanation as it is unacceptable and make no sense in the proper trading practice and my trades has all done trades without rejected in its MT4 platform. I’m sticking to my rights to get all withdrawal amount that I obtained with fair trading and informing them on my plan to lodge a complaint to external dispute resolutions.
- 25 October 2019 = GHC reply saying they were submitted the relevant documents to the regulator as well and waiting the outcome of the investigation.

Total amount I need to withdraw is USD 275,648 (with USD 40,000 has been on hold and the USD 235,648 could only be cleared after the previous pending withdrawals are clear)
Profit USD 313,148
Capital USD 7,500 (credit + deposit)
Withdrawal USD 100,000 (USD 45,000 has been paid to my bank account, USD 40,000 has been on hold by GHC or WSPRO, USD 15,000 left dormant and on hold in WSPRO Cash Wallet)

Total Outstanding need to be cleared by the company is USD 313,148 + USD 7,500 – USD 45,000 = USD 275,648

Understand that the amount above doesn’t include the compensation of the time, efforts, potential trading opportunity, and financial loss that I have encountered during the delay and managing this issue.

I was very open for the investigation on my account from any suspected fraud trading and very cooperative while waiting the result from the company as stated via email. I have also saved the history of my MT4 trading activities for further transparent investigation.

From the above experiences, I found that the companies are irresponsible for the clients and has no good intention to take care of my account and withdrawal by not solving this case immediately and transparently. It made an impression to me that the company is trying to hold and keep delaying my withdrawal for the time that I never know until I got last email stating my account being disabled and treated as a fraud trading.

I have written an email to Alpha Securities requesting for Internal Dispute Resolution however I did not get any response from them.

I have reported to AFCA on this case since last week, and has not come into a solution yet.

From the above case, I want to get a better understanding on its jurisdication if I could make a complaint on my case as in I lived in Indonesia. Anyone could give an advice to my case? will this issue can be solved? How reliable are these companies?
the login web for GHC is www.ghctrade.com

Any comments or advices are welcome! Thanks

Attachments

• GHC Customerservice Emailing.png
    GHC Customerservice Emailing.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2019-10-11-20-13-42-05.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-11-20-13-42-05.png
    206 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2019-10-11-20-21-35-44.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-11-20-21-35-44.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ASIC GHC-ALPHA.png
    ASIC GHC-ALPHA.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Complaint to GHC latest reply.png
    Complaint to GHC latest reply.png
    380 KB · Views: 0
in short story let me explain the case on my complaint.

I have an account so called forex trading using MT4 provided by WSPRO (has an office in Malaysia) which has a partnership with Global Holdings Capital Pty Ltd (based in Australia and registered under ASIC and claimed to be corporate authorized representative of Alpha Securities). As far as I know from them, WSPRO is act as marketing strategic partner for GHC in purpose to expand its client base in South East Asia while GHC is act as a broker who provide forex platform and taking care the MT4 trading account.

I have made a good profit while am trading my MT4 account in proper way and my cash withdrawal has been hold by the company (GHC) with an excuse that my account has been placed under investigation from any type of fraud trading. It says, the investigation will take 10 to 20 working days and asked me to wait for further updates from relevant department. After more than 20 working days and several formal complaint emails written to them, GHC email to me with a statement that my MT4 account has been involved in fraud trading and disabled my MT4 account.

The pictures and timelines are as per below:

#1909HO35 – Email conversation ID
- 31 August 2019 = My first pending cash withdrawal with total amount USD 20,000.
- 7 September 2019 = Another pending cash withdrawal with total amount USD 20,000.
- 9 September 2019 = I email GHC asking for clarification on the pending cash withdrawal status.
- 13 September 2019 = Official GHC account Investigation announcement.
- 16 September 2019 = Reply from GHC saying my cash withdrawals are on hold due to my MT4 account under investigation.
- 18 September 2019 = I email GHC asking for timeline and due date on the investigation result and addressing my concerns on the cash withdrawal delay.
- 20 September 2019 = Reply from GHC saying the results will be on end September to early October 2019.
- 20 September 2019, 1 October 2019, 9 October 2019 = Few times I have email them (GHC) asking for clarification and updates during the period but never get any reply until I wrote a formal complaint pertaining to the investigation result and its procedures in separate new email.

#1910ND51 – Email conversation ID
- 11 October 2019 = I write a formal complaint email to GHC
- 14 October 2019 = Reply from GHC saying my account still under investigation and still did not clear my issue with the company for getting my rights on withdrawal payment.
- 14 October 2019 = I email GHC asking for timeline and due date on the extended investigation result and addressing my concerns on the cash withdrawal delay and its procedure.

#1910TS77 – Email conversation ID (Final issue)
- 20 October 2019 = I’m addressing another issue on my MT4 account which being disabled effective on 18th October 2019 by the company without pre-notice and facts.
- 21 October 2019 = Reply from GHC saying (according to them) my account is involved in fraud trading activities and looking for legal commence to get back their earlier payment to me.
- 22 October 2019 = I’m writing my refusal on the statement that being accused to me and asking or challenge them for the facts and prove of data where the decision was derived from.
- 23 October 2019 = Reply from GHC saying they act as a broker and pass all the trades through Liquidity Provider (LP) / Banks and saying my trade has been returned and rejected by LP / Banks thus they said my trading is a mishap and indirectly imply my decision if I agree to get the payment only for my initial funding.
- 23 October 2019 = I’m declined their explanation as it is unacceptable and make no sense in the proper trading practice and my trades has all done trades without rejected in its MT4 platform. I’m sticking to my rights to get all withdrawal amount that I obtained with fair trading and informing them on my plan to lodge a complaint to external dispute resolutions.
- 25 October 2019 = GHC reply saying they were submitted the relevant documents to the regulator as well and waiting the outcome of the investigation.

Total amount I need to withdraw is USD 275,648 (with USD 40,000 has been on hold and the USD 235,648 could only be cleared after the previous pending withdrawals are clear)
Profit USD 313,148
Capital USD 7,500 (credit + deposit)
Withdrawal USD 100,000 (USD 45,000 has been paid to my bank account, USD 40,000 has been on hold by GHC or WSPRO, USD 15,000 left dormant and on hold in WSPRO Cash Wallet)

Total Outstanding need to be cleared by the company is USD 313,148 + USD 7,500 – USD 45,000 = USD 275,648

Understand that the amount above doesn’t include the compensation of the time, efforts, potential trading opportunity, and financial loss that I have encountered during the delay and managing this issue.

I was very open for the investigation on my account from any suspected fraud trading and very cooperative while waiting the result from the company as stated via email. I have also saved the history of my MT4 trading activities for further transparent investigation.

From the above experiences, I found that the companies are irresponsible for the clients and has no good intention to take care of my account and withdrawal by not solving this case immediately and transparently. It made an impression to me that the company is trying to hold and keep delaying my withdrawal for the time that I never know until I got last email stating my account being disabled and treated as a fraud trading.

I have written an email to Alpha Securities requesting for Internal Dispute Resolution however I did not get any response from them.

I have reported to AFCA on this case since last week, and has not come into a solution yet.

From the above case, I want to get a better understanding on its jurisdication if I could make a complaint on my case as in I lived in Indonesia. Anyone could give an advice to my case? will this issue can be solved? How reliable are these companies?
the login web for GHC is www.ghctrade.com

Any comments or advices are welcome! Thanks
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the optionthen this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the optionthen this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Thank you for your kind assistance!
I have explored the invitation button however I could not find the company (ghctrade.com and Alphasecurities.com.au) in the dropdown list. should I use option "other company" and leave it?
Regarding the company email address to be contacted, may I provide its Licensor under ASIC registered contact details as well (Alpha Securities Pty Ltd)?

Best Regards

On May 2019, i was invited to join in forex world by WSPRO from Malaysia which their company is have a cooperation with GHC (GLOBAL HOLDING CAPITAL) as their broker.
WSPRO has 2 package to join :
1. Beginner : $ 1500 Deposit ( $300 is locked for Inssurance and 1200 can be traded )
2. Gold : $ 7500 Deposit ( $ 1500 is locked for Insurrance and 6000 can be traded )
and they have so many bonus like ponzi scheme which is like leadership bonus ( if you can get member to join below you ). and rebate bonus from each trading.

I investigate that GHC has ASIC and FINTRAC as their certificate, so i believe is legit also it has a good score at another review site.

WSpro has a features that makes me believe if they are legit. it's an inssurance and you can trade manually. so i think this is legit.

May until August they are show a good performance and pay a good profit to us.
Some Investors trading with manual trade to dig more profit on it. but some Investors also got Margin loss due their loss in manual trading.

On early September. unilaterally GHC/WSPRO announce that GHC receive so much lost because of Inssurance Feature and they remove their inssurance feature.

On Mid September they annouce that Member Can't withdraw their capital or they froze all of our MT4 for they investigation (trading Lost - Inssurance) they threat us to banned all MT4 who caught cheat.

On End September they annouce and give us 2 option ( which this option is Made by GHC due their Loss )

Option 1. GHC Lock you MT4 but Investor can withdraw their Capital in condition
( Beginner Pacakge $1500 = trading manually 100 lot within 3 month)
( Gold Package $7500 = trading manually 500 lot within 3 month )

Option 2. All the MT4 transfered to WSPRO register wallet and Investor must inject 70 % more money to continue this program

all the option are sound impossible to us as an Investor. an all the option is impossible to us to withdraw our money so that i review GHC and WSPRO is SCAM
If we dont choose any option until 1st november 2019. it will automaticly going to option 1.

WSPRO SITE : login.wspros.co/home/login.aspx?language=en-US
GHC SITE : ws.ghctrade.com/Login.aspx
GHC SITE 2 : ghctrade.com/en/about-us.html

GHC (global holdings capital) aka Wspro is a scammer

Currently in Asia, there are thousand people scammed by them

They force us to trade more than 500 lot within 3 months if want to withdraw money and profit, it is really non sense !

On May 2019, i was invited to join in forex world by WSPRO from Malaysia which their company is have a cooperation with GHC (GLOBAL HOLDING CAPITAL) as their broker.
WSPRO has 2 package to join :
1. Beginner : $ 1500 Deposit ( $300 is locked for Inssurance and 1200 can be traded )
2. Gold : $ 7500 Deposit ( $ 1500 is locked for Insurrance and 6000 can be traded )
and they have so many bonus like ponzi scheme which is like leadership bonus ( if you can get member to join below you ). and rebate bonus from each trading.

this is so true on their background information.
Not interesting on the option 2 as networkers, am joining this merely to trade it myself.
my problem occurs since i made a good profit and GHC hold my withdrawal and disabled my account and accused my trade as a fraud trading. I keep asked them the evidence since I fully confident i did not do anything bad or cheating while I trade.
I can see the funds in my MT4 from GHC account login website but I can't open any trades since my MT4 was being disabled not even able to connect to MT4 GlobalHoldings-Real server platform.
This is unacceptable and so untrue for me. I will send the invitation link to them the moment the button appear.

GHC (global holdings capital) aka Wspro is a scammer

Currently in Asia, there are thousand people scammed by them

They force us to trade more than 500 lot within 3 months if want to withdraw money and profit, it is really non sense !

Indeed, it just shows that they try and did hold all money or profit from every client. I was wondering why they could be under ASIC registered companies to do such thing in world.

Indeed, it just shows that they try and did hold all money or profit from every client. I was wondering why they could be under ASIC registered companies to do such thing in world.

Can you go ahead and invite the company, please?

Back