• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Horizon Fx / RAZOR FX

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparmar

Recruit
Hello everyone,
About 8 months ago I was introduced to Horizon FX Investments.They are located in BC Canada...I put a fair size amount with them.All was going well with an average of 1% per week return on paper..They were dealing with RAZOR FX ..( a totally fictitious company..)A cuple of days ago, the scam was discovered !!! I think that the investors lost their $$$$.

I have also invested with GOLD QUEST out in Nevada. Has anyone heard of them or have any experience with them???

Sparmar

Razor Scam

I was also taken by Razor (Mike MacCaull and Bradley Eisner), along with many others where I work.

Me too...

I'm also a victim of the HFX scam... Doesn't look good, and from what I gather, not much can be done about it. Anyone else feel otherwise?

More......

It turns out that these guys weren't even trading, just generating fictitious statements. Whenever I called Bradley, he would say they had a great trade yesterday. Sure enough, my Monday statement would show a great profit on that particular day. Some of my day trading friends would confirm his numbers. All he did was look at currency pair history and then print off a false trade. Scumbag. He bilked hundreds of millions from many. And he probably won't do any time because he turned state's evidence against his partner.
Be careful out there. It's put me off forex. I don't know who to trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back