Horlique Gold - Blew out 3 of my accounts

Horlique,

Thank you for joining the thread.

According to MMInc, you signed a very clear LPOA which promised to end trading if the drawdown reached 10%. You also promised not to use an EA, but seem to have done so. If both accusations are true, you are in clear violation of agreements you made months ago.

How do you intend to correct this situation without risking any more of MMInc's money?

Horlique,

Thank you for joining the thread.

According to MMInc, you signed a very clear LPOA which promised to end trading if the drawdown reached 10%. You also promised not to use an EA, but seem to have done so. If both accusations are true, you are in clear violation of agreements you made months ago.

How do you intend to correct this situation without risking any more of MMInc's money?
I will come up with a plan soon..

Sometime back, I followed Horlique on a few trades and took some pretty heavy losses.

Your broker "ForexBlueStar.com" is apparently a scam broker and is stated on our FPA site:
ForexBlueStar.com
Special Notes: Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

AsstModerator Note: ForexBlueStar.com was an EA seller that closed down. The broker's name is similar, but it is at a different domain name.

All I can add is, since you are unable to trade your forex account yourself, put your investment money in safer investment funds like reputable bank fix deposit, unit trust funds or even stocks & bonds on a reputable company.

Just don't simply trust all those self proclaimed gurus & funds managers promising high returns.

Thats not the correct broker. The broker I use is very good and managed very well. It is privatized and only open to select trader groups. They have never marketed or have been part of an EA sales.

I will come up with a plan soon..

You've had since May 29th - the day you asked your victim to not tell the FPA. In more than 4 months, you've been unable to figure out how to pay back losses that you plainly promised would not happen. If that's the standard, what good is any promise from you?

How's this:

1. You limit yourself to 10% losses on all other clients. Put a big butcher knife next to your trading computer. If trades hit 10% loss, give yourself 2 simple choices. Cut off the trades or cut off an appendage.

2. You dedicate 50% of all fees and other income you collect to paying back everything you lost in excess of the promised 10% limit. You make these payments monthy. If it means taking cold showers and eating nothing but instant noodles for a few months, then do it. At least this will prove that you can keep some promises.

3. You accept no new clients until the debt is repayed. If you need more money, find a part-time job on weekends when the market is closed.

4. If you do manage to repay this, keep that knife by your trading computer as a reminder. If it takes a couple of toe removals to get you to keep your promises, that's still less damage that what you can do to other people's lives by mishandling their money.

The problem happened at the end of May. For reasons you've failed to explain, you didn't even start working on a plan until after this went public at the FPA for ALL of June, July, August, and September.

I suggest you stop trading anyone else's money immediately. You've very thoroughly proven that you can't be trusted to follow your own rules or to come up with ways to repay people money that you promised would not be lost.

Trade your own money and/or get a job. Then start paying back your debt.

I'm left to wonder how many others might be having the same problem with you?

Well, it just seems after a month has passed and there is no plan that the plan was more than likely this thread getting buried and forgotten. Thats some plan! I have to admit aside from him not honoring his own word, he can't even be honorable enough to resolve this.

Hey Horlique! Shouldn't you at least be making some small payments on what you owe? If not, why don't you just come here and admit that you're a scammer?

Back