• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Horlique2

oportunis

Private, 1st Class
Hello,

Horlique2 has been posting some good signals here on FPA and he is promoting his managed account service, but has anyone tried his services? Can anybody recommend him?
I sent him a few questions, but for now I don't like the answers. He doesn't use LPOA. He wants 40% of profits, no high watermark. He doesn't want to show any performance, so that we can check it. He states his performance as sending signals here and on babypips and that people like them. He doesn't have any webpage that we can find more about him, who he is etc...
Still if he is good and people are investing with him I would consider him as an option. If there is someone that knows more please share your experience with us.

Managed and no LPOA - no thanks. Even if it makes a profit, the broker could cancel all the profits within the TOS, even months later - and you would have already paid out a percent of the profits that were cancelled.

If the signals here look good, go ahead and follow the signals, but NEVER ever give out your live login credentials without an LPOA.

Hello,

Horlique2 has been posting some good signals here on FPA and he is promoting his managed account service, but has anyone tried his services? Can anybody recommend him?
I sent him a few questions, but for now I don't like the answers. He doesn't use LPOA. He wants 40% of profits, no high watermark. He doesn't want to show any performance, so that we can check it. He states his performance as sending signals here and on babypips and that people like them. He doesn't have any webpage that we can find more about him, who he is etc...
Still if he is good and people are investing with him I would consider him as an option. If there is someone that knows more please share your experience with us.

hello opportunis,can you send an email on the LPOA issue, i do signed LPOA with any clients who request for it, some people dont wanna prescribe for LPOA and i cant force them. But i prefer the LPOA. My email is; brinegold@gmail.com.

Hello Horlique,

Thank you for your reply. When I asked about your offer, you didn't mention LPOA and said that if investor is not happy he can change password. How does your managed account work? Is it a PAMM or MAM?
You mentioned that it goes trough VPS service and client needs to pay for that, but if it's managed like PAMM or MAM trades go automatically and investors don't need to pay for that, because it's included with the service.
When asked about share of profit you mentioned 40% for you, but no high water mark basis, only that you take 40% on all net profit (if one month there would be loss and next month you would made some profit you would still take %, that is not good for investor, because even tough you made some profit, the account is still in a loss, therefore high watermark is a muss for protection of investors).
When I asked about performance and some history of proof that you are really managing account, you said that there is no need. That you provide signals (they are good, keep on going with that), but nobody will invest without any performance. For best transparency I suggest you verify by 3rd party audit, here in FPA you can test and the results will be posted for everyone to see. Worst case you can use myfxbook...
Also it would help if you have some public profile, that you introduce to us, so we can check you and see credentials and something about your goal what you want to achieve here... All of that would help enormously.
With all that information I assure you will have plenty of investors contacting you. I can even recommend some to you. Plus you already have a forum on your name, which will help for your transparency.

I don't want to be rude or everything, just to make my due diligence. There are a lot of frauds out there and here in FPA we try to help people avoid them.

Horlique,

You can't force an investor to sign an LPOA. On the other hand, an investor can't force you to manage an account in clear violation of a broker's TOS.

You should refuse to manage any account where the investor refuses to sign an LPOA. The LPOA insures that you get paid. It also keeps the broker from later cancelling all the trades (whether you've been paid or not). If a broker spots you trading one account without an LPOA, the broker could block your IP(s) to keep you from trading accounts where you have an LPOA.

BTW - Getting set up with an FPA Performance Test and showing off a successful track record would probably bring you a lot more customers.

Hello,

I'm following him for a few months, he has very very goods signals with very smart management. I look on his signals every day, i really like his style and his good teaches. He's a pro.
I'm a PA trader, clean charts with no lagging stuff...

Cheers,

Zolie

Hello Zolie,

I agree, his trading signals are good, but here I'm asking about his asset management.
If anyone has invested with him and could share his experience, that would help. I started this thread here, because there are a lot of "managers" out there that can do good in theory and tell how good they are and after few weeks they blow your account. That is why I want to see performance audited by 3rd party, so that we see proof. If a trader/manager is going public that means he doesn't have enough money to trade by himself and once you promote your services you need to be transparent. I still do not know how he manages the account and I'm waiting for replay, so everybody will know more about his services he is promoting.

Horlique,

You can't force an investor to sign an LPOA. On the other hand, an investor can't force you to manage an account in clear violation of a broker's TOS.

You should refuse to manage any account where the investor refuses to sign an LPOA. The LPOA insures that you get paid. It also keeps the broker from later cancelling all the trades (whether you've been paid or not). If a broker spots you trading one account without an LPOA, the broker could block your IP(s) to keep you from trading accounts where you have an LPOA.

BTW - Getting set up with an FPA Performance Test and showing off a successful track record would probably bring you a lot more customers.

am working with one of the Admin on how to list my manage account service on the performance test section. Once that is done we will all be informed. The LPOA is now a must for all clients now, thanks alot for the info..

Horlique,

what is going on with your testing? 3 months ago you mentioned that you are starting a test. Also you said that LPOA is a must and yesterday you promoted entirely different offer.
This is what I received:

hello,

Forex account management available with live investors password.
SEE HOW WE ARE MAKING 40-100% PROFITS MONTHLY ON OUR EA ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM.

FOREX TRADING IS ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY...

Go through this investors passwords of these live accounts :

1) Account one...
login: 20510
password: WVC45
server: 207.228.252.28:443

2)Account number two
login :5042
Password : mam111
Server : 207.228.252.28:443
login to this mt4 with this details
then right click
the account history

Forex trading is all about making money, you can join my EA account management program and make atleast 40-100% profits and above.
So please kindly open a live account with $20,000-$50,000 and above .
To join the account management system you have to open a live "FXPRO MICRO MT4 EA" account type through this link:
https://direct.fxpro.com/ib/en/usd/340209

You will only pay $100 vps monthly fee after 2 weeks of live trading so that you will be convinced about our program.
you can change your login details at anytime if you are not ok with our performance..
PLEASE YOU WILL OPEN AND FUND THIS ACCOUNT BEFORE THE 30TH OF JANUARY 2014 BECAUSE WE ONLY ACCEPT NEW ACCOUNTS
AT THE START OF EVERY MONTH...

whatever question you have send me an email now: brinegold@gmail.com

Why are you promoting something like that? This shares a bad light on your credibility and it's not how people make business...

Last edited:
Back