Horrible experience with Teletrade

abtif

Recruit
Hi Guys, I had the worse most horrible experience with Teletrade, I am going to sue them.
I deposited 500,000$ from May and septembre 2017,
My balance became 465,000$
I withdraw all my money from them. they left me waiting 12 days. asking for source of funds, and paper from police that i am clean and have nothing bad.. ( BS )
so last day 17 january i tell them this is the worse broker and I hate all of this and I need my money urgently.

They revert back the money 465,000$ back to my account, ( without notifying me at all ) and they login my mt4 2 invalid attempts, and they change the password, after that they had access login ( only me know the password trust me ) so whoever did it in their company logs in, open 800 contracts of 20 lots USD/XAU and empties all my 465,000$ in 40 minutes...

They knew I was going to withdraw my money and never get back to them, so they opened that much positions just to win commission worth maybe 20,000$.
Can someone tell me how much does a broker get commission for a contract 20 lots size USD/Gold?

When I realize his the next day. I ask about it and sent many emails, they kept saying its weird we dont know what happened but dont worry we will find a way.
For a whole week they kept saying this.. and in the end they said sorry you are responsible, you gave somone your password and lost all your money we have nothign to do with this.

I am going to sue them this week in cyprus,
Any suggestions?

I have screenshots and all conversation saved, and how they lost all my money.

Basically they burned 465,274$ just to get whatever commission 15k$ or 20k$...

This is insane. I cant believe such company has Cysec license..

Please provide me with other great forums to spread the word about my experience with this mob scam.

Hi Guys, I had the worse most horrible experience with Teletrade, I am going to sue them.
I deposited 500,000$ from May and septembre 2017,
My balance became 465,000$
I withdraw all my money from them. they left me waiting 12 days. asking for source of funds, and paper from police that i am clean and have nothing bad.. ( BS )
so last day 17 january i tell them this is the worse broker and I hate all of this and I need my money urgently.

They revert back the money 465,000$ back to my account, ( without notifying me at all ) and they login my mt4 2 invalid attempts, and they change the password, after that they had access login ( only me know the password trust me ) so whoever did it in their company logs in, open 800 contracts of 20 lots USD/XAU and empties all my 465,000$ in 40 minutes...

They knew I was going to withdraw my money and never get back to them, so they opened that much positions just to win commission worth maybe 20,000$.
Can someone tell me how much does a broker get commission for a contract 20 lots size USD/Gold?

When I realize his the next day. I ask about it and sent many emails, they kept saying its weird we dont know what happened but dont worry we will find a way.
For a whole week they kept saying this.. and in the end they said sorry you are responsible, you gave somone your password and lost all your money we have nothign to do with this.

I am going to sue them this week in cyprus,
Any suggestions?

I have screenshots and all conversation saved, and how they lost all my money.

Basically they burned 465,274$ just to get whatever commission 15k$ or 20k$...

This is insane. I cant believe such company has Cysec license..

Please provide me with other great forums to spread the word about my experience with this mob scam.
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back