Hot forex Issue - RESOLVED

DANE BUECHLER

Recruit
Hi, deposited $500 into hotforex and a couple days latter from the same card i used the exact same amount $500 was taken out of my account and i never saw it so i canceled the card and reported fraud to my bank now i cant withdrawal the approximately $2000 in my account because they say i canceled the card and need to prove it which i did with a letter from the bank but they said it needs to be signed and stamped therefore its no good so im stuck between a rock and a scam place!! (scam and fraud)

See if you can get the email address of someone at your bank. Then start a 3 way email conversation so that HotForex and the bank can discuss exactly what's needed.

Perhaps DANE BUECHLER could provide some evidence of your claims because i have trading account with HotForex and deposit using my CC and no problems what so ever so far.:cool:

i Also got scam with hotforex i was deposited there 4000$ by liberty reserve now there is no funds.they said i did trades . But i have not made any trade. i have to file case ??

Dear kantungemas, were talking about withdrawal not deposit of course they let you give them money, but anyways thank god they had another card on file other then the canceled one so i was able to withdrawal my winnings this month..so issue is resolved!(for withdrawal), about the fraud from (foreign brokerage) as mentioned in the 1st post hotforex insist it wasn't them so i guess someone else had got to my card info. online but it said it went to online brokerage but anyways the bank will investigate further and reimburse those monies, Thats what banks are for i guess!(p.s. you shouldnt have problems depositing and withdrawing w/ hot forex just dont cancel your card you deposited with or you will be in deep!

Back