Hot Forex scams

Good morning to all,

Lately I've been experiencing a lot of problems with Hot Forex. My account number with them is 293726. Getting tired of too many of stop loss hunting, I have decided to see what else are they capable of.
So let me put you in touch with what I've discovered and let's start with the stops hunting

Sorry, I wanted to upload the files, but the thread was posted. I want to start again, but apparently my files cannot be uploaded. Would it be possible for someone to tell me why?
Thank you

Remember always your stop loss is someone else profit target.
There is no stop loss hunting in HotForex. I'm using this broker since 2012.

Good morning to all,

Lately I've been experiencing a lot of problems with Hot Forex. My account number with them is 293726. Getting tired of too many of stop loss hunting, I have decided to see what else are they capable of.
So let me put you in touch with what I've discovered and let's start with the stops hunting[/QUOT
i have open a case as scam thread and to let everyone know how bad stop lose and spikes and bad platfrom can lead to lose all capital or make som traders lose thire money in unfair way, good luck in this mate and i hope you didn't lose much

look, let me see how I will upload my files and you'll see more than a stop loss hunting, like price manipulation ( they claim to be ECN) and much wider spreads than they tell us

look, let me see how I will upload my files and you'll see more than a stop loss hunting, like price manipulation ( they claim to be ECN) and much wider spreads than they tell us

There is option beside post reply for Upload file, click on it or click screenshot button on your PC and paste it as a reply here.

Back