1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOT Forex Signal (Sun, Dec 13, 16:45 EST) New Zealand Core Retail Sales m/m

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Felix Homogratus, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Felix Homogratus

Felix Homogratus Commander in Chief

Hi there :)

This is Felix with a potentially profitable trading opportunity... I marked this report as HOT, because it has a relatively good chance of hitting my trigger, and if it does, we should see a solid move.

Sunday, December 13th (16:45 New York Time) New Zealand

We have New Zealand Core Retail Sales m/m coming out. It is expected to read 0.5. Last month it read 0.

Most internet calendars do not have this report on their list. I have no idea why. Here is the official website of the report, which lists its date of release and expectations:
    Retail sales, October 2009 - Statistics New Zealand

I recommend trading NZD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the NZD/USD by going to this link: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...scriptions/7442-new-zealand-retail-sales.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.5. This means that if New Zealand Core Retail Sales m/m comes out at 1 or more, NZD/USD will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0 or less, NZD/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have New Zealand regular Retail Sales m/m coming out. It is expected to read 0. If regular Retail Sales and core Retail Sales conflict, I recommend staying out.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...l-sales-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on October 12th, New Zealand Core Retail Sales came out at 1.2, versus an expectation of 0.5. NZD/USD went up by 44 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Core Retail Sales m/m

As always, wait for my email this Saturday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report.
    -Felix

#1 Felix Homogratus, Dec 13, 2009
    Lasted edited by : Sep 8, 2016
  2. oakman

oakman Recruit

I'm sorry but I don't understand this. Doesn't the forex market open Sundays at 17.00 EST?

3. oneeuro

oneeuro Recruit

Yes, I think this is the reason why most callendars do not have it: most brokers will not start trading by that time. I know that IG Markets and SaxoBank will, but I'm afraid that stops will be horribly wide!!!
    Best regards!

4. garlin

garlin Recruit

Trading when forexmarkets are closed is the best way not losing ;)

5. NeilA

NeilA Recruit

The forex markets open with Sydney / New Zealand, followed by Tokyo the London and finally New York. Thats why you can trade on a Sunday when these markets open. Just check your local time with New Zealand time. Hope it helps

6. isymeyaky

isymeyaky Recruit

time

pleaz always put the time when to trade the currency pair.
    or plz is there any were i can get the time market open.

7. garlin

garlin Recruit

Thanks NeilA but however the forex brokers open at 22h GMT and not 21h45

8. garlin

garlin Recruit

we must not wait: in New Zealand it is now 4h50 GMT 2009-12-14 ( NZ is GMT +12)

9. traderDon

traderDon Recruit

NZDUSD Trade signal

My broker doesn't open until 1800 EST. How can one trade this signal?

10. JacobusF

JacobusF Recruit

I guess you should trade when the market opens fifteen minutes later!