HOT Forex Signal (Wed, Dec 9, 19:30 EST) Australian Employment Report

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with a potentially profitable trading opportunity... I marked this report as HOT, because it's very likely to generate a trade, and if it does, the move will most likely be substantial :)

Wednesday, December 9th (19:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Employment Report coming out. It is expected to read 5.3. Last month it read 24.5.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ns/7443-australian-employment-change-m-m.html

The trigger for this indicator is 15. This means that if Australian Employment comes out at 20.3 or more, AUD/USD will probably go up by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -10.3 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have Australian Unemployment Report coming out, if it conflicts with the Employment Report, I recommend staying out, but they almost never conflict.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...nge-m-m-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 11th, Australian Employment came out at 24.5, versus an expectation of -10. AUD/USD went up by 58 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

As always, wait for my email this Saturday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
This was great, but volitility made my trade open way up there instead of lower where I had it set. Lost 4 pips because my TP was below the next price quote. :hissyfit: Thinking about removing the TP and going for a manual close after the pair settles a minute or so.

Try this on next trade. ;)

made 47 pips

Hey Felix

made 47 pips, I got in long before the news came out, there was some other tidbit of aud news that was low impact but fav. lucky for me, because forex 350 did not post the news for about 4 minutes ,by that time it was a done deal already.
does anyone know of a better forex news website.

thanx Felix.

drjohn007 i was just wondering how you new to buy on the trade before the figures came out, did you just guess according to research you had done???

I noticed the figure aswel is there a reason for its display in this way???

thanks Alex

Last edited:
Back