HOT Forex Signal (Wed, Feb 10, 19:30 EST) Australian Employment

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, Feb 10th (19:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Employment Report coming out. It is expected to read 15.1. Last month it read 35.2.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ns/7443-australian-employment-change-m-m.html

The trigger for this indicator is 15.2. This means that if Australian Employment comes out at 30.3 or more, AUD/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -0.1 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have Australian Unemployment Report coming out, if it conflicts with the Employment Report, I recommend staying out, but they almost never conflict.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...nge-m-m-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on January 13th, Australian Employment came out at 35.2, versus an expectation of 10.0. AUD/USD went up by 75 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Where will I find this report?

Hi Crazy Cat

I'm just new to Forex and I've been reading alot lately about these news trades. I've seen the movements and it all looks good. Thanks for all your help and useful information! Its really appreciated.

I was wondering if you could tell me where exactly I'll find this report when its released? I checked the link in your posts to the Australian Bureau of Statistics but I'm not sure which report to be looking for there.

Or will the results be available immediately here on FPA at the other link you gave us? ( Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m )

Thanks for all you do and good luck!!

Markus

Hi Crazy Cat

I'm just new to Forex and I've been reading alot lately about these news trades. I've seen the movements and it all looks good. Thanks for all your help and useful information! Its really appreciated.

I was wondering if you could tell me where exactly I'll find this report when its released? I checked the link in your posts to the Australian Bureau of Statistics but I'm not sure which report to be looking for there.

Or will the results be available immediately here on FPA at the other link you gave us? ( Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m )

Thanks for all you do and good luck!!

Markus

go to forexfactory......

The AUD/USD shot up WAAAY too fast to catch

This one may be a success in your book, but as far as I'm concerned there was absolutely no way a retail trader could have taken advantage of it. Within SECONDS the AUD/USD shot up 70 pips! There was absolutely no way that your average trader could have digested the number and then gotten in before the price shot into the stratosphere, even with the trade ready and the finger on the trigger. Add to that the fact that most listing services take several seconds if not minutes to type in the numbers, and the retail trader is way too far out of the loop to catch these things.

Most retail traders trying to jump in after that announcement would have gotten a price deviation notice from the broker, asking if he still wanted to do the trade 70 freaking pips up from where he wanted to get in in the first place (no thanks, not for me). And since the price had already deviated more than predicted, there was no way of telling how high it would go, so a buy at the higher level would have been radically unsafe.

I would like to propose a modification of which trade calls are termed a "success." If the predicted rise takes place in a minimum of one minute, so the average trader has time to ride it, then that's a success. If it shoots past the predicted level in less than 20 seconds, then the trade should be listed as "BLOWN OUT-NO CHANCE." In between those two time periods, the trade might be listed as "Difficult to catch."

Bill Williams

I'll add more onto what Bill is saying.

I am sick and tired of setting up straddeling trades, then having them open at the next available price, which is way up there, then closes at the next available TP or your TP, which is lower then the price it finally opened at. It's hard to put iin a trade after the announcment and it's very seldom to do a straddle and actually make a profit. Brokers play games by reverse-pre-spiking, slowing down the price feeds so that trades open way out there.

Regulation needs to be done on the tricks they do to grab quick cash from traders. I've seen prices skip 100 pips before they fill an order....utter bullsh*t.:mad:

agreed

i took a punt on the AUD long before the announcement and got 80 pips. BUT it's just gambling as it could have easily gone 80 against me. IG markets (australia) is a market maker. the second chart they have showed 7 seconds of no activity and then the price was 70 points higher. if i was going to try and trade this after the announcement in a non-gambling manner i would have no hope whatsoever.

anyway making any headway with a EA that works? basically just chasing rainbows.. :)

I cleaned up.

Thanks Crazy Cat, I made a lot of money today on this one.

I have opened a second broker account with JadeFX after my poor experience with the Non Farm Payroll last week, got in manually half way through, and made 30 pips - unfortunately I couldn't sit and watch (I had to set a TP and go) or I could have made around 50 pips.

I am also using an ECN broker AxisODL and am trialling RSS. RSS got me in before the explosion, and I made 100 pips.

Maybe you guys need to change your broker?

Thanks Crazy Cat, I made a lot of money today on this one.

I have opened a second broker account with JadeFX after my poor experience with the Non Farm Payroll last week, got in manually half way through, and made 30 pips - unfortunately I couldn't sit and watch (I had to set a TP and go) or I could have made around 50 pips.

I am also using an ECN broker AxisODL and am trialling RSS. RSS got me in before the explosion, and I made 100 pips.

Maybe you guys need to change your broker?

I would consider it except that you have just moved to this broker and had one good experience. Please comment on other news trades to keep us up to date with your experiences...then I may just think about it..cheers.;)

I would consider it except that you have just moved to this broker and had one good experience. Please comment on other news trades to keep us up to date with your experiences...then I may just think about it..cheers.;)

I've been using Axis-ODL for about 6 months now - and managed to place this trade early using Rapid Signalling Software -100 pips gain - the only time it arced up on me was on the non-farm payroll last week......when it was totally frozen and lost connectivity - I don't think I'll bother with the NFP again - it's too busy.

I have been successfully trading the news getting in with AxisODL by hitting the refresh button on Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory (but of course that feed is about 30secs after the actual announcement ) so I am trialling RSS to see if it makes a difference and so far, so good. For this trade, I was in before the rest of the market woke up.

AxisODL is a marked improvement on InterbankFX. And I can place hedge trades because it's an Australian broker, not US. I don't get any requotes or trade context busy errors, and it's quick.

I have only been using JadeFX this week as an alternative - trading live - but considering it a trial to see if it is an improvement on AxisODL. So far, so good.

I would like to propose a modification of which trade calls are termed a "success." If the predicted rise takes place in a minimum of one minute, so the average trader has time to ride it, then that's a success. If it shoots past the predicted level in less than 20 seconds, then the trade should be listed as "BLOWN OUT-NO CHANCE." In between those two time periods, the trade might be listed as "Difficult to catch."

Bill Williams

Well... I would call it SUCCESS after all. I opened at 0.8804 at 19:30:05 and closed at 0.8835 10 seconds later. This is only 31 pips of profit from a huge 80 pips move, but still an easy profit for me. If I closed a few minutes later it would be 50 pips instead of 31, but 31 pips is cool too :)

Of course there is no chance to trade these spikes manually, without some autoclick software to enter as fast as possible. Even with such software I got filled at a price over 30 pips above the pre-spike 0.8769. But this is all right - profit made after all:)

Back