HOT Forex Signal (Wed, Jan 13, 19:30 EST) Australian Employment Report

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, January 13th (19:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Employment Report coming out. It is expected to read 10.2. Last month it read 31.2.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ns/7443-australian-employment-change-m-m.html

The trigger for this indicator is 15. This means that if Australian Employment comes out at 25.2 or more, AUD/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -4.8 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have Australian Unemployment Report coming out, if it conflicts with the Employment Report, I recommend staying out, but they almost never conflict.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...nge-m-m-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on December 09th, Australian Employment came out at 31.2, versus an expectation of 5.0. AUD/USD went up by 60 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't as hot as it could have been, but hey, I made some money with it...so thanks Crazy Cat.

You are da man...;)

Hi,

since you were able to make some money with it, would you mind to tell/advise me on how to position myself before the trigger gets hit?

I had the following problem:

Prior to the release of this economic indicator, the technical indicators of my chart showed an upward trend and I was wondering if I should set up a buy order in order to fully participate in the upcoming potential movement. I did not for I wasn't sure what the outcome of the news was.

However, prior to the release of the news, AUS/USD went down by somewhat 20-30 pips and then immediately shot up by 60-70 pips when the economic indicator was released. I wasn't able to set up an order because those movements were simply too fast.

Would it be a sensitive approach to open entry stop orders for both directions prior to the release of such economic indicators just to make sure I'm "on board" once the trigger gets hit?

Regards,
Hubert

Hi Crazy Cat,
Cant you send those signals all in 1 mail each day. My inbox gets full of your mails if i cant check them 2-3 days. Also it makes to lose a lot of time to open each mail and close and move to the next.
I guess you dont prepare every signal at the same time, so maybe you can send 1 beforenoon and 1 afternoon. Its just a proposal.
Thanks for your efforts..

Back