HOT Forex Signal (Wed, May 12, 21:30 EST) Australian Employment

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, May 12th (21:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Employment Report coming out. It is expected to read 22.5. Last month it read 19.6.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ns/7443-australian-employment-change-m-m.html

The trigger for this indicator is 20.0 This means that if Australian Employment comes out at 42.5 or more, AUD/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 2.5 or less (ideally negative), AUD/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. Be careful if it is between 0K and 2.5K, yes, AUD/USD should go down but it would be somehow a weak signal. As a matter of fact, two months ago we had a similar situation where it came out at +0.4 versus 15 expected, and AUD/USD went down by about 25 pips only. Therefore, perhaps -22.6K trigger would be better then.

We will also have Australian Unemployment Report coming out, if it conflicts with the Employment Report, I recommend staying out, but they almost never conflict.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...nge-m-m-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on February 10th, Australian Employment came out at 52.7, versus an expectation of 15.0. AUD/USD went up by 95 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Crazy Cat. Please tell me what trading platform you use? Of course, if it is not a secret. You said that using SNW service. I joined with this service, but my trading platform MT4 does not have time to open trade orders after the release of news.

maybe you should try to open ECN account with good liquidity... MT4 for news trading is too slow... Is there anyone who's using MT4 for news trading with good results, for 1 year ? I know it depends on broker.. but basically MT4 is slow..

CrazyCat:
I can make an EA to trade the news,then if you leave away PC while news release,the EA can read news actual from website and open order.
But I found news release is too slow,trade is too late and would result in loss.
can you tell me which website will release news quickly?If success,I will share EA with you with pleasure for your help.Thank you.

maybe you should try to open ECN account with good liquidity... MT4 for news trading is too slow... Is there anyone who's using MT4 for news trading with good results, for 1 year ? I know it depends on broker.. but basically MT4 is slow..

I use MT4 with SNW for spike trading; I have months with great results and months that are quite slow. It's not really MT4 that causes problems but the broker you are using. Different brokers yield different results.

CrazyCat:
I can make an EA to trade the news,then if you leave away PC while news release,the EA can read news actual from website and open order.
But I found news release is too slow,trade is too late and would result in loss.
can you tell me which website will release news quickly?If success,I will share EA with you with pleasure for your help.Thank you.

Hi, I have my own solution for news trading which is SNW by Fast Economic News. Sometimes it works great, sometimes I get bunch of requotes.

There is no way you can rely on on-line calendars if you want to trade the spike itself. For that, you need instant feed like SNW.

I would never ever leave EA for automated news trading. The price action is very fast and also depends on other factors, and you must be around and supervise it.

Back