HOT FOREX

Status
Not open for further replies.
and one more thing i need to ask that a made a short video of the prove and iam posting it on hotforex official Facebook page and posting it on Instagram also shall i continue it so that i can able to build the pressure on them

Do whatever legitimate actions you think will get you justice. If you want, you can post the link to instagram/facebook posts here also for additional exposure ;)

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 1:03 PM

they wont they always refer me to support department and they give the same answer
They are being choosy. I've a friend of whom, had traded with HotForex in the past. He was a stellar trader, equity in the range of 5-6 figures. It was because of his social presence/status that got him the VIP treatment in HotForex. However, there was a time where he'd a series of on-going feud with one of HotForex's representative - and this is when/where things gone down the hill for him.

Trade execution gone from excellent to worst (Delays and rejection), customer service attending to his query post-weeks, and some other hideous ****-show that he faced. When enough is enough, he hired an expert/lawyer to deal with this mess and got the equity back safely as he parted away from HotForex thereafter.

So, to reinstate if the support department are being selective, yes they are.

that this amount has been deducted from the account due to delay price they received from liquidity provider and it wont be refund or add in my account
What did they meant by "Delay pricing". If it's delay, what are they streaming to you as your trades were being executed/accepted? Proves that they are a market maker. Another B Book, A-hole.

is their anything FPA can do about it because what ever was their i gave it but company din,t show up nor even anyone what should i do or when FPA will mark the company as a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back