• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hotforex 9 issues and scam with false info false promises and threaten me

I am having an issue with a company
i used to be rank 1 in all contests but thanks to hotforexc they made me the last and lose everything with the lagg of cashu and Barclay platfrom,fx platfrom, pamm scam system

Attachments

• Forex Brokcashuuuuuuuuuuuers   Hotforex   Homepage.png
    Forex Brokcashuuuuuuuuuuuers Hotforex Homepage.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 1
You talked with Support regarding this?

What they answered to you?
they still hiding but thx alah , there issoo many complains from traders and also in same issues i got like (pamm acounts) and soon the truth will light and everyone will know the truth of hotforex scam system

here is som screenshots for the hotforex website down and som of my pamm acount cuttoff to withdrawl 200usd!!! they close 120 postion after a trader deposit 5k usd and lost over 1k in 15 mints and they said its thire HOLY SYSTEM and the system never do somthing wrong!!! and will provide any screenshot to proof every singel point i said or will say cuz i still have alot of thir mistakes to post
i am not surprised no one want to help me ,but somday soon god will make it clear to hotforex that SCAMMING PEOPLE AND TAKE THIRE ALL SAVING ISNT RIGHT AND MUST BE JUDGED

here is som screenshots for the hotforex website down and som of my pamm acount cuttoff to withdrawl 200usd!!! they close 120 postion after a trader deposit 5k usd and lost over 1k in 15 mints and they said its thire HOLY SYSTEM and the system never do somthing wrong!!! and will provide any screenshot to proof every singel point i said or will say cuz i still have alot of thir mistakes to post
will never give up my own money

600 USD * 12 TIMES

Attachments

• CASHUgrrrrrrrrrrrrr.png
    CASHUgrrrrrrrrrrrrr.png
    159 KB · Views: 1
Hi dear, yes i hade diffclities during trading and lagging platfrom and dealy of all deposits including cashu and credt card deposits and when i lost the biggest acount i was already invited my clints to hotforex and when i asked for fair selution a manger called me and said (( it was cashu mistake and credtcard platfrom )) and other stuff ,which i discovered latly its all lie, and i had call from my account manager made 2 big false promises and he referd to his manager that made the promises and To make it easy, my issue is that i beloved them and waited for sultion to my Cases and the last email i recived from them is termination of partnership between me and them and i think tyhey took this dicion cuz they know i had my both cc exzpired and my acount manger disapered and they think i cannt do anything tyo claim my money and i sent them email TODAY firstof septemper as final notifaction of FPA case and as alwyes Non replay my emils and i am cluless what to do anymore i calculated my loses since i started trade with them 7/6/2014 ,its 11.00.000 usd and its a total of 27k usd Lost in pamm acount ,thats makes my loses over 50k and i guess thats why the decided to make the termination to take advantge of this cases and they think they are stronger and non will help me
legal_representative@yahoo.co.uk - ill help you have your funds returned - Don't deposit any more money with this platform.

Back