• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hotforex 9 issues and scam with false info false promises and threaten me

I am having an issue with a company
My story began when Mr. Basil asked me the company's participation in early 2014 did not have any objection, but I told him that I can not pay, but b cashu told me yes we have and this special feature us and I told him give me some time to finish my partnership with etoro, avatrade then contact time and other Delaney himself to site cashU and I was thanking him and participated and I bought a Visa card also, and at the first Tjaglah turns out that the account leverage 10 Z 14000 and lost all hawala $ 500 during 8 hours and angry but repeated attempt at $ 600 did not understand the advantages of the bones 100 also lost because no one was able time until the morning of the deposited Protect your account, and then participated in and after several attempts to prove facet and my opinion has been the amount of help on 23/9/201 400Then subjected to the same problem on 01.12.2014 and you clear the complaint and, unfortunately, in terms of the stop out, but respected the laws and followed came Date 12/21/2014 delayed opening Super Charge account for four days Mmy resulted in the loss of the account because I divided the head mil did not complain because I was wrong, because I patient on mis financial problems began on 01/04/2015 Andinma delayed filing of the Cash Bo for four hours and when the intervention of the concerned department answered a strange cold Hatta if you add the amounts you lose !!! Administration and what I am I will stand at this deposit is it permissible to rule on something that's basically wrong ?? But I sadly accepted the solution, which is a US $ 50 !! lost nearly $ 2,500 277 239 account and the account 276 055, and tried again and you are active also in finding customers for the company and aware of every problem experienced by documented and especially the delay in orders for more than 4 hours on 4 / jan J in 2014, and after all these loses was concerned department sent 400 $ 300 ah I do agree because not about me no power but Ok then another loss on 2015 24 1 because of the GAP was not objected then and was the biggest loss is the lightning strike on 22.1.2015 when he was the company's website does not accept cashU as deposit which cards made me buy U Cash cards and lose more tax and send confirmation twice, and so on rims up to $ 3000 and the response of the company site cashU is the chief operating and when I addressed site cashU said the opposite and then was a surprise to call me Mr. Basil said literally (he If made cashU admit they were not mistaken Department will Ptaweida and I were thretened and warned speech compliance Department will send me away without warning)) has proved that cashU they plead that their position did not make a mistake was not down and then spoke with me someone accent Dion of the hotforex he told me take it that hot Forex mistakes and forget this episode and will Ptaweida $ 300 !!!! To dishonor accepted !!!! Then headed for pamm succeeded and when I got to the amount of 27 F the system to close the 110 site for the withdrawal of $ 200, which led to the collapse of confidence and Khosalah investors then my father died I try to make it shares with the company but rejected for technical reasons to place of residence !! Then came the problem of the social fx accepted solution Allosv was a demo account without commission or allow add or drag-and-short, I find I am exposed to ill-treatment and Sered generosity of the company for compensation of very large and will keep my right to complain to find a just solution without conditions and without any conditions by Company Unfortunately, the company did not regards me days of the family .. I've lost everything I have until this Allhoudh not I have the dissolution without conditions, and I've always party at fault your view can either take a fair and radical solution and without conditions or kick me out like you told mr basel to do??
n short, I find I am exposed to ill-treatment and Sered generosity of the company for compensation of very large and will keep my right to complain to find a just solution Bdohn conditions and without any conditions by the company and, unfortunately, the company did not regards me days of the family .. I've lost everything I have until this Allhoudh not I have the dissolution unconditionally and I always party at fault your view can either take a just solution and a radical and without conditions or please send me away how much you said to me in the first year and Best regards, please be aware that total losses exceeded 40 thousand dollars and I hope to think before attempting ignore or extrusive also threatened by Mr. Basil and also Deputy Director in the Department of complaints and I will not shut up about all the mistakes which got especially the closure deposit sites for long periods and neglect and the threat it got me and misinformation about punctuality and safety of funds and that the site was closed more than once, especially in the days of trading and your mistakes killer and lead to capital loss too fast and unsafe and I have a report from cash U that you are wrong for the last time does not force me to spread information leading to shake customer confidence you !!! I will keep'm trying to get a fair solution which is not less than 50% of the total Khosaratne and half of the 27 000 dollars losses in the pamm acount and other mistakes which Aqtervtamoha my right and the right of a client in the 12 pamm and you were the main cause of the bankruptcy of 12 families ... *** i have all needed files or screenshots to prove every singel word i wrote here, and it will be huge mistake if barcly bank knows about all mistakes and didnt act at once and refund me everysdingel dollar i lost

Attachments

• Forex Brokers   look pending and duriationHotforex   Homepage.png.jpg
    Forex Brokers look pending and duriationHotforex Homepage.png.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 1
My story began when Mr. Basil asked me the company's participation in early 2014 did not have any objection, but I told him that I can not pay, but b cashu told me yes we have and this special feature us and I told him give me some time to finish my partnership with etoro, avatrade then contact time and other Delaney himself to site cashU and I was thanking him and participated and I bought a Visa card also, and at the first Tjaglah turns out that the account leverage 10 Z 14000 and lost all hawala $ 500 during 8 hours and angry but repeated attempt at $ 600 did not understand the advantages of the bones 100 also lost because no one was able time until the morning of the deposited Protect your account, and then participated in and after several attempts to prove facet and my opinion has been the amount of help on 23/9/201 400Then subjected to the same problem on 01.12.2014 and you clear the complaint and, unfortunately, in terms of the stop out, but respected the laws and followed came Date 12/21/2014 delayed opening Super Charge account for four days Mmy resulted in the loss of the account because I divided the head mil did not complain because I was wrong, because I patient on mis financial problems began on 01/04/2015 Andinma delayed filing of the Cash Bo for four hours and when the intervention of the concerned department answered a strange cold Hatta if you add the amounts you lose !!! Administration and what I am I will stand at this deposit is it permissible to rule on something that's basically wrong ?? But I sadly accepted the solution, which is a US $ 50 !! lost nearly $ 2,500 277 239 account and the account 276 055, and tried again and you are active also in finding customers for the company and aware of every problem experienced by documented and especially the delay in orders for more than 4 hours on 4 / jan J in 2014, and after all these loses was concerned department sent 400 $ 300 ah I do agree because not about me no power but Ok then another loss on 2015 24 1 because of the GAP was not objected then and was the biggest loss is the lightning strike on 22.1.2015 when he was the company's website does not accept cashU as deposit which cards made me buy U Cash cards and lose more tax and send confirmation twice, and so on rims up to $ 3000 and the response of the company site cashU is the chief operating and when I addressed site cashU said the opposite and then was a surprise to call me Mr. Basil said literally (he If made cashU admit they were not mistaken Department will Ptaweida and I were thretened and warned speech compliance Department will send me away without warning)) has proved that cashU they plead that their position did not make a mistake was not down and then spoke with me someone accent Dion of the hotforex he told me take it that hot Forex mistakes and forget this episode and will Ptaweida $ 300 !!!! To dishonor accepted !!!! Then headed for pamm succeeded and when I got to the amount of 27 F the system to close the 110 site for the withdrawal of $ 200, which led to the collapse of confidence and Khosalah investors then my father died I try to make it shares with the company but rejected for technical reasons to place of residence !! Then came the problem of the social fx accepted solution Allosv was a demo account without commission or allow add or drag-and-short, I find I am exposed to ill-treatment and Sered generosity of the company for compensation of very large and will keep my right to complain to find a just solution without conditions and without any conditions by Company Unfortunately, the company did not regards me days of the family .. I've lost everything I have until this Allhoudh not I have the dissolution without conditions, and I've always party at fault your view can either take a fair and radical solution and without conditions or kick me out like you told mr basel to do??
n short, I find I am exposed to ill-treatment and Sered generosity of the company for compensation of very large and will keep my right to complain to find a just solution Bdohn conditions and without any conditions by the company and, unfortunately, the company did not regards me days of the family .. I've lost everything I have until this Allhoudh not I have the dissolution unconditionally and I always party at fault your view can either take a just solution and a radical and without conditions or please send me away how much you said to me in the first year and Best regards, please be aware that total losses exceeded 40 thousand dollars and I hope to think before attempting ignore or extrusive also threatened by Mr. Basil and also Deputy Director in the Department of complaints and I will not shut up about all the mistakes which got especially the closure deposit sites for long periods and neglect and the threat it got me and misinformation about punctuality and safety of funds and that the site was closed more than once, especially in the days of trading and your mistakes killer and lead to capital loss too fast and unsafe and I have a report from cash U that you are wrong for the last time does not force me to spread information leading to shake customer confidence you !!! I will keep'm trying to get a fair solution which is not less than 50% of the total Khosaratne and half of the 27 000 dollars losses in the pamm acount and other mistakes which Aqtervtamoha my right and the right of a client in the 12 pamm and you were the main cause of the bankruptcy of 12 families ... *** i have all needed files or screenshots to prove every singel word i wrote here, and it will be huge mistake if barcly bank knows about all mistakes and didnt act at once and refund me everysdingel dollar i lost

Attachments

• Forex Brokers   look pending and duriationHotforex   Homepage.png.jpg
    Forex Brokers look pending and duriationHotforex Homepage.png.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 1
screenshot of monthyl comssion which they stole it as well and banned me!!! the gredy scammers hotforex!!!!

Attachments

• Forex Brokers   Hotforex   Homepagepartnership scammers.jpeg
    Forex Brokers Hotforex Homepagepartnership scammers.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 1
The "threat" you posted is to terminate the relationship. Broker TOS almost always include the right to terminate relationship a business relationship with clients or IBs.

they have the right to take the counting income cash from my afilite trades? i am sure its almost about 500usd by now and they blocked all funds but my friends sill tradig and the partnership dep taking my partnership acount Funds

thats screenshot of active acounts and clints and daily profits which i cannt wihdrawl now and hotforex blocked me out and took it, thats not fair at all ,evn i spent lot of money promoting my link and partnership link , i really need help soo much and hotforrex not replaying at all

Attachments

• Forex Brokers   Hotforex   Homepagepartnership scammers.jpeg
    Forex Brokers Hotforex Homepagepartnership scammers.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• my demo contest nomberThe HotForex ‘Virtual to Real’ DEMO Contest 2015-01-16 13-08-52.png
    my demo contest nomberThe HotForex ‘Virtual to Real’ DEMO Contest 2015-01-16 13-08-52.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 1
Back