Hotforex additional margin scam

roller888

Corporal
Hi would like to alert you guys on hotforex. They are deceiving in terms of their bonus and they place the bonus and trading capital together and suddenly they tell me the additional funds are not tradable this effectively makes hotforex a scam forex broker and worst than binary options brokers

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Yes there are serious problems with them in terms of declaring what they say will be chasing them for everything it's time to bring this broker down like how goptions and binaryoptions360 ceased to exist

Hi would like to alert you guys on hotforex. They are deceiving in terms of their bonus and they place the bonus and trading capital together and suddenly they tell me the additional funds are not tradable this effectively makes hotforex a scam forex broker and worst than binary options brokers
They also scam with all Indian clients. They close their offices in India without any intimation.

Hi the bank reversed the charges however it was reversed back I will fight this case till the end as hotforex was misleading in terms of its product

Back