HOTFOREX AND FXSTAT scamming social acounts

comingbacksoon

Recruit
got in force to trade with FXSTAT platform which got offline during trade hours for more than 36 hours which ended to get my aacount stop out of losing 7k usd and BOTH FXSTAT AND HOTFOREX CLAIMED I HAVE NO POWER TO CALIM FOR A REFUND AND when i asked a spiclaict in cyscec he said thy both are scammers!!! HOTFOREX BECOME THE MOST BAD COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEEN AND MOST BAD CUSTMERCARE, SPCIALLY MR BASEL HERAK WOHM INVITED ME AND HE IS THE MAIN RESON OF MAKING ME LOSE OVER 37K USD IN TOTAL IN 1 YEAR!!!

Attachments

• Account 289241 HF Markets Ltd   Hotforex.jpg
    Account 289241 HF Markets Ltd Hotforex.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 0
got in force to trade with FXSTAT platform which got offline during trade hours for more than 36 hours which ended to get my aacount stop out of losing 7k usd and BOTH FXSTAT AND HOTFOREX CLAIMED I HAVE NO POWER TO CALIM FOR A REFUND AND when i asked a spiclaict in cyscec he said thy both are scammers!!! HOTFOREX BECOME THE MOST BAD COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEEN AND MOST BAD CUSTMERCARE, SPCIALLY MR BASEL HERAK WOHM INVITED ME AND HE IS THE MAIN RESON OF MAKING ME LOSE OVER 37K USD IN TOTAL IN 1 YEAR!!!
invited them and lets hope this time they gonna refund me

Attachments

• Forex Brokers   look pending and duriationHotforex   Homepage.png.jpg
    Forex Brokers look pending and duriationHotforex Homepage.png.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Forex Brokers   look pending and duriationHotforex   Homepage.png.jpg
    Forex Brokers look pending and duriationHotforex Homepage.png.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 0
Back