HotForex - artists?

kris.darty

Recruit
About 15 minutes ago HotForex returned to life. Their servers were down for apparently 13 hours. Fount the down time on isitdownrightnow dot com.
HotForex claims to be registered in cyprus and regulated by Cysec under license number 183/12 (this is the exact link the publish for the license Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission ). However, in the list of regulated by Cysec brokers, HotForex is not listed.

Who they are, and can they be trusted?

Have you asked HotForex what the problem was with the servers?

License 183/12 is HotForex. It's on the page you listed as HF Markets.

HotForex is one of the trusted Brokers of 4Xangels.com. As Pharaoh mentioned, HotForex is listed in your mentioned CySEC session under HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. They are a very reliable Broker and if you have an account with HotForex under 4Xangels.com, then you have our 4Xangels guarantee, that if you trade according to their terms of service, you will have no issues withdrawing your profits and capital from them.

Check our website for further details.

I've been scammed by hotforex around $500....they will not go anywhere this time,they s/l hunts me and I knew it very clearly

About 15 minutes ago HotForex returned to life. Their servers were down for apparently 13 hours. Fount the down time on isitdownrightnow dot com.
HotForex claims to be registered in cyprus and regulated by Cysec under license number 183/12 (this is the exact link the publish for the license Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission ). However, in the list of regulated by Cysec brokers, HotForex is not listed.

Who they are, and can they be trusted?

13 hours their servers where down that is so much time.
in march when i have problem with their webtrader and mt4 platform they told there is no problem from their end at all and i lost so many trades

Back