HotForex.com

The fasted withdrawal I ever made with any broker was with HotForex, what I experienced with them showed me that they are a truly ECN/STP broker

gail mckinley

Recruit
This One Works

Very happy with HotForex. Good, intellegent, on the ball chat. Tight spreads, MT4 platform. Scalping. Instant credit card deposit. US customers, 1:500 leverage. I like em.....

Benjamin Lam

Recruit
HotForex Broker based in the Mauritus

Cud there be any adv regarding reliability, etc abt Hot Forex? Was introduced to their webpage n they seem to be a straight-thru broker n with very attractive spread rates. Wud like to try an a/c with them if they are ok, tks.

Terry ioannou

Recruit
No problems so far

I have been trading with them for about 4 months now small account.

No problem at all, customer service is very good and professional. usual MT4 platform, got a 20% bonus on my deposit and now i see they are offering 30%.

overall good company, will send updates if have any.

ashvini

Recruit
Hotforex MT4 has no connection and the official website is also not online, is there anything serious to be worried, any hotforex representative please reply here. Am really panicked a lot as i have huge funds(huge for me) there

f-man

4Xangels Representative
Everythin is fine

Hotforex MT4 has no connection and the official website is also not online, is there anything serious to be worried, any hotforex representative please reply here. Am really panicked a lot as i have huge funds(huge for me) there
Do not worry everything is ok. They were doing some major changes on servers and something went slightly wrong.

forever21

Recruit
omg-I was chatting with Hotforex tonight thinking of opening an account.
Hearing about inaccessible screen scares me.
I am leaving OANDA as their screens freeze like ALL THE TIME MULTIPLE
times in an hour.

How often do Hotforex screens freeze? Anyone?