• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Why u r with hotforex?
Theres fee but for details i don't know

Glad that you've resolved your problem with Hotforex. I've switched to BTC as my primary funding and withdrawal channel, glad that Hotforex supports it.
Selling it with markup locally and extra money is always great :)

I am currently using the HF card, yeah there are fees, conversion rates etc, these are normal with any cards, especially if withdrawals are done on a local ATM with local currency, it would help if you could withdraw from a USD or EUR atm, and there should be fees for intl cards which is normal, usually i get a 4-5 usd fee for ever 200usd withdrawal but that is regulated locally, and all cards have an annual fee (or atleast most cards i used) of 25-30 usd a year skrill payoneer hfcard and there was this other one i forgot its name lol. but i hope things are solved and done, and just to add to it, i once faced a problem with a withdrawal that was sent to me in EUR (with another broker) which was sent back to the broker coz my bank wont give me an explanation why, its crazy, i lose almost 25% of the withdrawal coz my money was going and coming back and I just had it and decided to stick to what works.

I am currently using the HF card, yeah there are fees, conversion rates etc, these are normal with any cards, especially if withdrawals are done on a local ATM with local currency, it would help if you could withdraw from a USD or EUR atm, and there should be fees for intl cards which is normal, usually i get a 4-5 usd fee for ever 200usd withdrawal but that is regulated locally, and all cards have an annual fee (or atleast most cards i used) of 25-30 usd a year skrill payoneer hfcard and there was this other one i forgot its name lol. but i hope things are solved and done, and just to add to it, i once faced a problem with a withdrawal that was sent to me in EUR (with another broker) which was sent back to the broker coz my bank wont give me an explanation why, its crazy, i lose almost 25% of the withdrawal coz my money was going and coming back and I just had it and decided to stick to what works.

What an irritating case, really! Let's hope this won't happen again and our government won't put obstacles on a hard earned money from forex trading.

theoretically speaking, many governments try to contain such cash flow even if its not ilegal, but with time they will have to coup up, since everything now is fast paced and thats a good thing, and everything is within a click of a button

I have the issue of my pending orders being executed at market prices other than the stated price on the trading platform. This had led to significant losses which were reported but nothing has been done only reasons, is this the usual practice or a way of scamming retail traders like me?
The recent occurrence was on Nov. 3, 2017 EURUSD buy stop order placed at 1.16702 but triggered at 1.16908 thus giving me a margin call.
I have had several of such experiences but most times I have ignored them and try to move on, a profound experience was when they took $1,439.50 from my account on GBPNZD trade I placed in July 14, 2016. The trade was opened at price that was way too far from my set order price, the response received from HF market is always that the order will only be open at market price once triggered.
I believe this is a way of scamming traders and I will like a review on it.
My account number is 289517.
Thank you.

I have the issue of my pending orders being executed at market prices other than the stated price on the trading platform. This had led to significant losses which were reported but nothing has been done only reasons, is this the usual practice or a way of scamming retail traders like me?
The recent occurrence was on Nov. 3, 2017 EURUSD buy stop order placed at 1.16702 but triggered at 1.16908 thus giving me a margin call.
I have had several of such experiences but most times I have ignored them and try to move on, a profound experience was when they took $1,439.50 from my account on GBPNZD trade I placed in July 14, 2016. The trade was opened at price that was way too far from my set order price, the response received from HF market is always that the order will only be open at market price once triggered.
I believe this is a way of scamming traders and I will like a review on it.
My account number is 289517.
Thank you.
Was it a news trading or regular order? Could you please tell me the time when the trade was opened? November 3 was Friday, first day of the month NFP report.

I've already guessed something :(

They're news trading positions opened at prices other than those quoted on the pending orders. Other brokers I have used will simply close the order if the price is not available but hotforex have been opening those orders at exorbitant prices thereby causing untold losses to my account and sometimes wiping out my account.

WRONG TRADE EXECUTION AND BONUS REMOVAL ON A/C 289517
They're news trading positions opened at prices other than those quoted on the pending orders. Other brokers I have used will simply close the order if the price is not available but hotforex have been opening those orders at exorbitant prices thereby causing untold losses to my account and sometimes wiping out my account.

upload_2017-11-10_21-15-32.png

Subject: Re: [HF#102556437] WRONG TRADE EXECUTION AND BONUS REMOVAL ON A/C 289517 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I placed a buy stop order for a news event at 1.83800 with a stop loss at 1.83400 but this order was filled at 1.85765 and I had to close it manually at a loss of $1,439.50 instead of a profit of about $5,500 if the order was correctly executed.

Please what is the reason for this and where is the profit that should have been added to my account?

This order should have been thrown out instead of been executed at the outrageous price and hitting my account with the loss?

Below is the chart and part of my trading account for your further review and advice.
upload_2017-11-10_21-15-10.png

Simply don't trade news, its a lottery, broker can't guarantee liquidity to you and your order will be executed at best available price

Back