• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
speaking of china and the trade way, something tells me its going to be really interesting. with the whole talks with huawei and the russian contract and I dont even know were to start. but it sure will steer the market

China is pretty strict, no doubt if Forex is prohibited at the largest country in the world.
Yeah but still I know many trading fellows from China who trades with Hotforex and somehow manage to get around restrictions. It's really sad that the government deprives them from profitable earning opportunities.

speaking of china and the trade way, something tells me its going to be really interesting. with the whole talks with huawei and the russian contract and I dont even know were to start. but it sure will steer the market
Looks like you are fundamental pro that keeps an eagle eye on everything. I also love to trade news on place trades understanding politics and guessing their next step, because politicians like Trump are quite predictable.

I submitted a review to hotforex in review section but seems it never shows up, can FPA moderator team remove a pending review without any notification?

I submitted a review to hotforex in review section but seems it never shows up, can FPA moderator team remove a pending review without any notification?
Did you write any Hotforex reviews before? I think FPA rules allow you top update old reviews so everybody can see how your opinion changed with time. I find it very useful.

Hey guys anybody uses rebate services with HF? Isn't it better to use their supercharged bonus which offers 2 USD per lot automatic rebate https://www.hotforex.com/sv/en/deposit-withdraw/bonus-offerings.html ? Quick check shows that most rebates offer approx same rebate. Just doesn't makes sense to me why to use third party rebates...

When I click the link I get redirected to a new announcement about "negative balance protection". Which actually seems kinda cool = https://photoshar.in/negative-balance-protection

Basically if you take high risk/leverage trade and the market does not go your way, you dont have to worry about negative balance.

Hi guys,

Sorry for such a novice question, but I wonder if you could give me some light:
I have orderd the withdraw of my funds on Feb 19, and on my myWallet page at Hotforex it says that it has been completed (i just don't know when it has changed. Before it was "pending").
However I haven't gottem the value to my destination bank account.
Is there something wrong? The only thing I know is that they inform that it takes 2 to 10 business days for it to be completed. But still, the website informed me the "completed" status...

Thanks for your help!

Back