• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
havent looked at their spreads on the official page in a while, might look at it and see, good thing u reported it. I guess it helps traders see the actual lower spreads, though they are known to have good spreads overall

Hello all
I used to received wire bank transfer from hotforex 3 to 5 working days ..
Reassure us please suppose you got it by this time
it's not too long but you should take virtual wallet as Skrill or Neteller, you can get fund within 24 hours and you can use those amounts to spend on online services.

Be careful with ICMarkets. Notorious broker with aggressive advertising.

I remember lastime I had 2 accounts on MT4 and CTrader for EURUSD (both LIVE) and for some reason there was 20 pips difference between them (yet none of their prices tallies with spot rates elsewhere)! When I asked their help, they claim it is because both have difference liquidity providers thus the big difference in price?

Also, they like to do the 'white jamming' screen if you are profitable. Many others reported it before and they lie about their server location it is definitely not in NY or NJ in USA. I don't think anything has changed through the years (because laws in Australia are grey for CFD).

I tried Hotforex, it was much better (no white jamming screen) though back then 2016 I think DAX only opened during EU opening hours so you will miss out any moves before that.

Hi everyone.
Lately I have been comparing different brokers' spreads at myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads and found out that the real spreads of HotForex are considerably lower than the ones appearing in that webpage. I opened an account with IC Markets because I thought theirs were lower, and I was surprised to see that HotForex's spreads are quite better actually. Not sure what is wrong, but I already reported the bug.

Regards.

I remember lastime I had 2 accounts on MT4 and CTrader for EURUSD (both LIVE) and for some reason there was 20 pips difference between them (yet none of their prices tallies with spot rates elsewhere)! When I asked their help, they claim it is because both have difference liquidity providers thus the big difference in price?

Also, they like to do the 'white jamming' screen if you are profitable. Many others reported it before and they lie about their server location it is definitely not in NY or NJ in USA. I don't think anything has changed through the years (because laws in Australia are grey for CFD).

I tried Hotforex, it was much better (no white jamming screen) though back then 2016 I think DAX only opened during EU opening hours so you will miss out any moves before that.
Perfect. May I know how long have you been testing Hotforex platform?

very interesting, thanks for the info, its good to know.

I would like to share my experience with the Forex community on my experience of HotForex (HF).

One of the basic & fundamental requirements for a forex broker is to provide an efficient & effective way for client to deposit fund and a responsive support team.
When such basic & fundamental requirements cannot be fulfilled, then the client will face serious consequences of financial loss leading to more complicated resolution.

On 3 crucial occasions, HF took more than 1 to 3 hours to process credit card deposit.

Though I have reported these 3 incidents to the account service manager and the management, there is no reply nor good explanations why similar incidents keep on happening.
A forward-looking and professional run broker will attempt to look into the root cause, address the gap and thereafter explain to the client.

But not for HF. They simply ignore this issue and try to divert the blame to the client for not managing their position. This does not speak well for HF.

And to make matter worse, after HF leisurely decide to update the deposit, client has to transfer this deposit from wallet to the trading account.

This means that the clients have to constantly and at the mercy of the HF backend staff to monitor that the deposit is updated to your wallet and then quickly transfer from the wallet to the trading account.

At every crucial moment, it is very difficult to get in touch with any HF staff including the live chat agent and account manager.

My experience with the HF live chat agent give me an impression that they are like a postman or middleman between the client and the HF backend support staff.
Frequently live chat agent is unable to resolve the matter. Instead the live chat agent would refer the client to email HF support or deposit team.
Though I am given a direct line to the account manager, the account service manager took just as long as the time needed for the HF to process the deposit.
Call to the account service manager direct line not picked. Messages sent to the account service manager direct line was responded 1 hour later.
Fortunately on those 3 occasions, the stop out level was not reached otherwise my positions will be force-closed which I am very sure HF will not compensate for the losses even though it is proven that the tardiness and fault is on their side.

This is my honest feedback and hope it will be useful in your evaluation of HF.

Thank you.

I would like to share my experience with the Forex community on my experience of HotForex (HF).

One of the basic & fundamental requirements for a forex broker is to provide an efficient & effective way for client to deposit fund and a responsive support team.
When such basic & fundamental requirements cannot be fulfilled, then the client will face serious consequences of financial loss leading to more complicated resolution.

On 3 crucial occasions, HF took more than 1 to 3 hours to process credit card deposit.

Though I have reported these 3 incidents to the account service manager and the management, there is no reply nor good explanations why similar incidents keep on happening.
A forward-looking and professional run broker will attempt to look into the root cause, address the gap and thereafter explain to the client.

But not for HF. They simply ignore this issue and try to divert the blame to the client for not managing their position. This does not speak well for HF.

And to make matter worse, after HF leisurely decide to update the deposit, client has to transfer this deposit from wallet to the trading account.

This means that the clients have to constantly and at the mercy of the HF backend staff to monitor that the deposit is updated to your wallet and then quickly transfer from the wallet to the trading account.

At every crucial moment, it is very difficult to get in touch with any HF staff including the live chat agent and account manager.

My experience with the HF live chat agent give me an impression that they are like a postman or middleman between the client and the HF backend support staff.
Frequently live chat agent is unable to resolve the matter. Instead the live chat agent would refer the client to email HF support or deposit team.
Though I am given a direct line to the account manager, the account service manager took just as long as the time needed for the HF to process the deposit.
Call to the account service manager direct line not picked. Messages sent to the account service manager direct line was responded 1 hour later.
Fortunately on those 3 occasions, the stop out level was not reached otherwise my positions will be force-closed which I am very sure HF will not compensate for the losses even though it is proven that the tardiness and fault is on their side.

This is my honest feedback and hope it will be useful in your evaluation of HF.

Thank you.
Thanks for the info but it will be useful if you can share some proof with your post to claim your points.

As requested. Please see attached printout of the email correspondence + attachment.

Attachments

• 11 May 2020 Letter of complaint for investigation and resolution.docx
    205.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2020-05-15 TS to Varun.pdf
    135.5 KB · Views: 12
This, IMHO, seems to be a major over-reaction. Every broker has their deposit processes and, yes, sometimes these processes can break down. It's not like they have run away with your money.

If their process doesn't meet your requirements, move on to a broker who has a process that does meet your requirements. This is not even close to a scam. It would be more appropriate to express your displeasure via a review.

I have articulated the side-effect and I don't think it is over-reaction. Such behavior will lead to unnecessary financial loss. I am sure you will not accept such losses. And of course you need to close all your positions before moving to other broker. Unless you are willing to bear the existing loss by closing all positions now. And of course I will not use such broker once all my positions (about US$10k) are closed.
My objective of my experience is to alert the forex community.
And I did not mention that HF is a scam anywhere in my feedback as what you have concuded.

Back