1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HotForex.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jul 30, 2010.

1. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

ahhhhh great, who knows i am that lucky person :) by the way I have received one more email regarding refer a friend offer its also looks interesting they offering good bonuses.

2. henyo

henyo Master Sergeant

I like the referral thingy, but Im one of those traders that almost have no friends that trade :( man when i talk about trading there jaws drop LOL but its a postive step by hotforex if you ask me with the contest and referral programs, i hope they keep it up :)

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

@henyo: Man I have one suggestion for you try to add frnds via forums, Its easiest and safe way to get touch in same field :)

4. ammar19

ammar19 Private, 1st Class

nice initiative from hotforex I really appreciate that they give opportunities to the traders to make money by that kind of contests I think referral contest is so interesting and I will try to participate to earn some money else :)

5. ammar19

good suggestion, but I think better to add friends you personally know, friends who will deposit good funds so you can get good rewards )

6. yideng

yideng Private, 1st Class

just mark this and will find opportunity to do the referral jobs.

7. ammar19

yeah referral rewards are great you just need to be convincing and also you need to really advice and refer good things to the people you know so you will gain more friends and more money and make you circle of trust bigger

8. henyo

henyo Master Sergeant

it can be, but its kinda hard, I was never the type of guy who would go through a campaign but I still see it as a positive move by the broker :)

9. yideng

yideng Private, 1st Class

haha, I agree, please remember this is not a business, just about sharing.

10. ammar19

thats right but you cant do that really better as I said people who know you and trust you, with any people you can waste your time maybe they will never trade with the company

: hotforex