HotForex.com

henyo

Master Sergeant
have you heard of the hit the bullseye contest? i guess its a guessing game? but ho the heck should i know what the price will be 5 months from now.. its driving me nuts hahaha

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
have you heard of the hit the bullseye contest? i guess its a guessing game? but ho the heck should i know what the price will be 5 months from now.. its driving me nuts hahaha
One more contest :) It was competition week so far for Hotforex Traders. I like Predict and win most :)

Carollynne

Private
I see the website has been updated and the June winners for the Demo Contest have been published... not me tho :(

ammar19

Private, 1st Class
I see the website has been updated and the June winners for the Demo Contest have been published... not me tho :(
lol not me too am not disapointed I have been busy with referral program and now that new competition, bull eye it consist on predictions

ammar19

Private, 1st Class
The top two guys had really made crazy results. demo contest is really crazy and prizes belong to those lucky guys.
yeah they performed pretty well I admit that they made so much better results than I did )