• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hey guys anybody uses rebate services with HF? Isn't it better to use their supercharged bonus which offers 2 USD per lot automatic rebate https://www.hotforex.com/sv/en/deposit-withdraw/bonus-offerings.html ? Quick check shows that most rebates offer approx same rebate. Just doesn't makes sense to me why to use third party rebates...

Superchaged bonus is better than credit bonus, trade more to get real money daily, for acquiring credit bonus you need proper strategy for a long time to trade enough lots.

Superchaged bonus is better than credit bonus, trade more to get real money daily, for acquiring credit bonus you need proper strategy for a long time to trade enough lots.
Have you personally used their supercharged bonus? Also is it available for FCA clients?

Anybody heard about welcome accounts opportunity in Hotforex? When are they going to start providing them again?

Hello there,

I am having the following issue regarding HotForex's plataform. On last friday (April 12th) I had chosen to unfolow a Trader (using the Copy tool), and after paying a performance fee and agreed to the value on screen, what aws credit on myWallet was considerably smaller than the agreed value. Anybody with answers to help me with that?
As well, today after managing another Copy, I had unfollowed a trader, agreed to unfollow, and even though the operation was confirmed, my money was still locked down on the slot, without any trader. And the system showed that the operation was successful.

Don't know if this is the right place for such matters. I am a novice.
Regards!

Hello there,

I am having the following issue regarding HotForex's plataform. On last friday (April 12th) I had chosen to unfolow a Trader (using the Copy tool), and after paying a performance fee and agreed to the value on screen, what aws credit on myWallet was considerably smaller than the agreed value. Anybody with answers to help me with that?
As well, today after managing another Copy, I had unfollowed a trader, agreed to unfollow, and even though the operation was confirmed, my money was still locked down on the slot, without any trader. And the system showed that the operation was successful.

Don't know if this is the right place for such matters. I am a novice.
Regards!
Have you tried to contact their support? Writing them directly will resolve the issue much faster than asking them on forum.

刚才,Zebrarank收到了很多用户咨询:Hotforex中国官方网站无法打开,该怎么办?

Hotforex于2019年3月20日,有许多中国客户服务微信被警方接管。那时,fxmitan www.fxmitan.com做了第一份报告。从那时起,fxmitan已通知客户及时付款以确保资金的安全。

Zebrarank提醒投资者,鉴于Hotforex官方网站目前无法打开的情况,他们可以尝试访问海外的Hotforex官方网站,通过电子邮件和在线客服咨询中国的情况。

目前,zebrarank已被送回Hotforex海外。最新消息可以关注斑马投诉,并尽快为您提供最新报道。

I assume nobody really cares that much about that ? What do you say ? We have lot of topics here and I assume 99% of whole forum do not trade in that china currency simply because they are not local or something like that really. So please keep that in mind next time you make posting.

I assume nobody really cares that much about that ? What do you say ? We have lot of topics here and I assume 99% of whole forum do not trade in that china currency simply because they are not local or something like that really. So please keep that in mind next time you make posting.

Maybe just trying to informing anyone who locate in China using HotForex having difficulty to surf their China Official website. This means they can make their inquiries through worldwide official website. Just take it as an information maybe.

Back