• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Its been a while since i used the wire transfer option, yeah it does take up to 10 working days or two weeks, and in some cases it will also depend on the bank, some banks take longer than others depending on the location. but just to be sureu can contact their support for confirmation regarding the status. It might have pushed through and on its way since we haven't hit the 10 days mark yet. but anyway do let us know how it goes

Hello all
I used to received wire bank transfer from hotforex 3 to 5 working days ..
Reassure us please suppose you got it by this time

Hi guys,

Sorry for such a novice question, but I wonder if you could give me some light:
I have orderd the withdraw of my funds on Feb 19, and on my myWallet page at Hotforex it says that it has been completed (i just don't know when it has changed. Before it was "pending").
However I haven't gottem the value to my destination bank account.
Is there something wrong? The only thing I know is that they inform that it takes 2 to 10 business days for it to be completed. But still, the website informed me the "completed" status...

Thanks for your help!

You can request a wire transfer confirmation report from their bank. It would show the exact time the wire left the sending bank. It also has other details like the Value Date, which is the date the recipient bank will credit their account.

Please request this from their accounting department for that withdrawal. You must specifically ask for the wire transfer confirmation report. Or bank transfer confirmation report.

Anybody tried to withdraw profit from Hotforex via wire transfer? How long does it take? Is it cheaper than Skrill?

I went to my bank to check it out. The manager mentioned that they have received, but it wasn't still available. I guess if they have confirmed such transaction, everything should be ok, right?
Still, I haven't received the value on my account. But at least the bank have checked the transaction on their system.

Guys, thank you very much for your support!

I went to my bank to check it out. The manager mentioned that they have received, but it wasn't still available. I guess if they have confirmed such transaction, everything should be ok, right?
Still, I haven't received the value on my account. But at least the bank have checked the transaction on their system.

Guys, thank you very much for your support!
Actually, the SENDER (hotforex) was supposed to provide you with the bank transfer confirmation report. It is a 1-2 page pdf file that is very easy for the sending bank to generate.

Then you would already know when it should be credited to your account (value date). If it wasn't, then you could inquire on the reasons with the receiving bank.

But it looks like the receiving bank manager does show that it is incoming. So that is some good progress at least.

Hi everyone.
Lately I have been comparing different brokers' spreads at myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads and found out that the real spreads of HotForex are considerably lower than the ones appearing in that webpage. I opened an account with IC Markets because I thought theirs were lower, and I was surprised to see that HotForex's spreads are quite better actually. Not sure what is wrong, but I already reported the bug.

Regards.

For spreads i believe that they are competitive on major pairs and average on the exotic couples.

Back