• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I have been scammed by HotForex IB, and now HotForex is only delaying the time and no answer on money.
myHF ID: 895330

I’ve never been sure about using these as I’ve read so many bad cases especially in terms of customer service not solving issues

I’ve never been sure about using these as I’ve read so many bad cases especially in terms of customer service not solving issues
Doubt you can find broker with only positive or only negative reviews. You will most probably get mixed reviews on any broker because there are newbies which don't know what they do, make mistake and then blame the broker.

its kinda weird, but hopefully if he has issue he gets them solve somehow. coz the broker does respond positively to traders

Hi,

Recently i have deposited around $1100 to my HF account and till now i made good income with my manual trading and planning to deposit more but worried is it good to deposit more?

I always having these questions

Do Hotforex is true STP (A book) broker?
Is Money is safe with hotforex?
Can i withdraw anytime my profits or full amount?

Anyone is here who using Hotforex from years without any issues on withdrawal of there capital & profit?

Hi,

Recently i have deposited around $1100 to my HF account and till now i made good income with my manual trading and planning to deposit more but worried is it good to deposit more?

I always having these questions

Do Hotforex is true STP (A book) broker?
Is Money is safe with hotforex?
Can i withdraw anytime my profits or full amount?

Anyone is here who using Hotforex from years without any issues on withdrawal of there capital & profit?
hey shan, ill try my best to answer based on personal experience

1. they are an STP broker as far as i know
2. pretty much yeah, if my memory serves me right accounts are segregated at hotforex
3. yes, but i suggest filing withdrawals from monday to thursday usually its processed the next day if used with skrill or neteller or other 3rd party money processing companies. though bank wire takes up to 10 days i think.

1100 for starters is a good capital to get a feel for things if you are new to trading forex, here are a couple of things you need to do first, get verified with proper documents, make sure there are no issues with identifications and location, then you are good to go, abuse their support if u have questions thats fine, we traders need to do our part to secure our money of course before throwing them in any company.

I have been trading with them on and off for 8 years now. no issue with withdrawals really, always spot on, except once i had to update my ID coz the one submitted has expired but thats common.

dont just take my word for it, its fine to ask around and do research if needed, and good luck

Back