• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
The fasted withdrawal I ever made with any broker was with HotForex, what I experienced with them showed me that they are a truly ECN/STP broker

I would check the reviews for HotForex too. Each reveiw there rated 5 stars , all singing praise of the broker , upon checking the little details , it's obvious they are just a low end bucketshop who claim to be ecn/stp but in reality take the risk themselves. I have to ask myself this one question. "If they truly are an ECN/STP that makes money on the spread, then why have they banned FapTurbo?"

This One Works

Very happy with HotForex. Good, intellegent, on the ball chat. Tight spreads, MT4 platform. Scalping. Instant credit card deposit. US customers, 1:500 leverage. I like em.....

HotForex Broker based in the Mauritus

Cud there be any adv regarding reliability, etc abt Hot Forex? Was introduced to their webpage n they seem to be a straight-thru broker n with very attractive spread rates. Wud like to try an a/c with them if they are ok, tks.

No problems so far

I have been trading with them for about 4 months now small account.

No problem at all, customer service is very good and professional. usual MT4 platform, got a 20% bonus on my deposit and now i see they are offering 30%.

overall good company, will send updates if have any.

Hotforex MT4 has no connection and the official website is also not online, is there anything serious to be worried, any hotforex representative please reply here. Am really panicked a lot as i have huge funds(huge for me) there

Everythin is fine

Hotforex MT4 has no connection and the official website is also not online, is there anything serious to be worried, any hotforex representative please reply here. Am really panicked a lot as i have huge funds(huge for me) there

Do not worry everything is ok. They were doing some major changes on servers and something went slightly wrong.

omg-I was chatting with Hotforex tonight thinking of opening an account.
Hearing about inaccessible screen scares me.
I am leaving OANDA as their screens freeze like ALL THE TIME MULTIPLE
times in an hour.

How often do Hotforex screens freeze? Anyone?

Back